What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

SAA/RU passed the M4 line and are going through TR checkpoints directly to Idlib... Seems it is "All-IN".
Idlib siege/fall is defacto the End of all Idlib region... And around 3 Million Syrians who will get at the border...
E4169BB8-2FD7-488A-A720-EE1CA297A71A.jpeg
We will see when american f-22 and turkish F-16 bomb the shit out of them
Remember refugees are much bigger problem for europe rather than for turkey
Erdogan under pressure can cancel the agreement and open the border actually that would be one of his best moves

Also turkish navy or to be specific submarine can bomb the undersea pipeline which is vital for assad
In others news TAF has lots of options that can really hurt assad and his stability
When ceaser sanctions enter into force economy of syria will be doomed
D3443884-DBD5-4F37-8DE5-C9E4D62EA4D9.jpeg
assad abandons the dream of capturing saraqib and moves towards idlib city which wasn’t protected but this is risky play cause he’ll force west/eu to react as well

@cabatli_53 do your job or don't send me alert anymore.

Ok sir ! If you break the rules one more time, I will get your permission before issuing a warning to you.

Joke aside, That’s the final mercy before last exit to you. I am tired of deleting your Turkish posts in almost all threads. Next time, If you do not stay the respect line while joining into conversation/requesting a thing from me, I will remind you this pre-warning. If you do not agree with someone, Use our brain to disprove him. If you think The related posts contain some kind of violation/abusive words/inappropriate language, Kindly quote me and wait until I saw. That is the job I am doing in here. If you do not know the line you shold stop, You will also get what you deserve. I am not your daddy watching your back 24/7 to immediately punish anybody who hurts your feeling. Here is a forum and members exchange the ideas among eachother. If you can not resist on thoughts of others, You should not express your thinking as well.

I believe it's the best time to move on Tel Rifat now. Close the PKK pocket there and surround Aleppo from the north. But the problem is that Russia is not afraid to bomb the Turk controlled areas now, after Tadif the other day.

In the 70ies and 80ies Turkey was ruled by Kemalist militarism i totally agree. But Militaristic government totally fucked all kind of terrorism. Remember if you are old enough, every evening Turkish national TV used to show dead bodies of terrorist instead of supporting them. At least we didn't have 4 million refugees thanks to insane strategy. Vise versa, kurds whose village were burned seeked asylum from Syria. There are still kurds from Turkey.
Your fundemalistic belly dancers supported and still support Kurds from Kemalist militarism. You still blame Ismet Pasha how he was insane tand he had no tolerance separatism and fundementalism.
Yes ,green communists - Islamists have sempaty pro kurdish movement. It is your point of view. You are belong to Islamism . You need to secure your sunnith brothers you need to save Jerusalem. Go on to fight.
By the way i am an entrepreneur, i am not paid so i don't have to give my time to work. But you are all employees in EU , in working hours instead of working you write about how Erdogan is mighty.
Aware of boss! I would fire you.

I would never insult any Turkish officers abroad for the sake of Turkish Republic although they dont deserve my respect.

Sunni brothers still treating this war as if it is secratarian. You think the Alawite Assad regime is any better.

By the way I know alawites even in australia they are pretty anti Turkish and hate Turkey. My brother is close friends with one who supports bashar and is a syrian alawite they nearly had a punch on with each other over politics hence both do not speak of it because they dont want to break their friendship apart.

I dont mean alevis by the way.

Turgut Ozal accepted kurdish refugees we seen how that played thats why I hate ozal a lot alongside demirel the loser.

assad abandons the dream of capturing saraqib and moves towards idlib city which wasn’t protected but this is risky play cause he’ll force west/eu to react as well
They have outstretched themselves moving towards Idlib. Once the air support dies off they will get slaughtered there. I think they will retreat for now.

View attachment 603234 We will see when american f-22 and turkish F-16 bomb the shit out of them
Remember refugees are much bigger problem for europe rather than for turkey
Erdogan under pressure can cancel the agreement and open the border actually that would be one of his best moves

Also turkish navy or to be specific submarine can bomb the undersea pipeline which is vital for assad
In others news TAF has lots of options that can really hurt assad and his stability
When ceaser sanctions enter into force economy of syria will be doomedView attachment 603239assad abandons the dream of capturing saraqib and moves towards idlib city which wasn’t protected but this is risky play cause he’ll force west/eu to react as well

The refugee crisis in Europe is not that big of deal nowadays, since most countries in the path of migration already took/build measures to ensure that their borders limit to a max any "wave"... The only one who gonna pay is Greece... But tbh... Greece "misfortune" is less important for Europe... they don't really care as long as THEY stay safe from it...
Europe will not take part in Syria... Since TR misfortune is ALSO what some EU countries want...

As for TR and the Syrian issue... We also have to be clear... As long as TR sees RU as a "viable" partner... Then they will be no change... TR will be forced by RU to "speak"... therefore keeping the same "state" that we are in today...

Tbh... Whatever TR strategy... she will be alone in it... So the Answer is simple... Either TR get in line, like those small/powerless countries around... OR TR finally say "F*ck you all and your sh*t... I'm f*cking doing whatever I want and take whatever sh*t I want"... Like your forefathers in a way...

SAA/RU passed the M4 line and are going through TR checkpoints directly to Idlib... Seems it is "All-IN".
Idlib siege/fall is defacto the End of all Idlib region... And around 3 Million Syrians who will get at the border...

Perhaps those 3 million cowards should fight rather than fleeing. If they flee perhaps they are not worthy of those lands.

They are not welcome in Turkey at all. Turkey has no room for cowards.

Perhaps those 3 million cowards should fight rather than fleeing. If they flee perhaps they are not worthy of those lands.

They are not welcome in Turkey at all. Turkey has no room for cowards.
Say... that to the majority of those 3 millions who are Kids/Woman/Old...

Turkey should have invaded whole Northern Syria while it was still mostly controlled by the FSA and Assad was far away from where he is right now.
The problem is that Erdogan didn’t have the balls to act swiftly and Obama/Americans at that time played an even dirtier and meaningless game of neutrality and eventually supporting the YPG so even if Turkey wanted to do something alone it’s “allies” wouldn’t ever support it.

Now the game is even harder as Turkey has no friends and is in bad relationship with everyone around it and Russians are on it’s southern border while Turkey is dependent on Russian gas, wheat and tourists.

Turkey’s only choice right now is it’s political elite/Erdogan to finally show some balls and make this night a hell for Assad. Make the Firtinas, the F-16s and the Artillery throw a bomb after bomb on Assad tor hours. Make those investments drones, EW and satellites worth something.

I am tired of deleting your Turkish posts in almost all threads.

My Turkish post was actually only for the Turkish members but if it‘s against the rules i understand that you deleted it.

Realtalk is sometimes necessary, because members here who fanatically take political sides try to talk down this incidents and sometimes it makes me mad.

Turkey should have invaded whole Northern Syria while it was still mostly controlled by the FSA and Assad was far away from where he is right now.
The problem is that Erdogan didn’t have the balls to act swiftly and Obama/Americans at that time played an even dirtier and meaningless game of neutrality and eventually supporting the YPG so even if Turkey wanted to do something alone it’s “allies” wouldn’t ever support it.

Now the game is even harder as Turkey has no friends and is in bad relationship with everyone around it and a Russians are on it’s southern border while Turkey is dependent on Russian gas, wheat and tourists.

That is why TR is at a crossroad... Follow the rule of the Strong... OR make herself the Strong... You can't have both and whatever the choice TR will lose something big...
So...Since Loss is inevitable... Better lose something while Making yourself the "Strong"... is imo, the only "better" way...

Old days when there is no social media. Maybe many PDF members who commented here cannot remember that years... I want to show you something from that years...

Entry of the Turkish Soldier to Kosovo
Before evaluating TAF over on daily developments here, first we must be aware of what we are talking about. TAF is not rootless and its tradition has hundreds of years of experience.

That is why TR is at a crossroad... Follow the rule of the Strong... OR make herself the Strong... You can't have both and whatever the choice TR will lose something big...
So...Since Loss is inevitable... Better lose something while Making yourself the "Strong"...

I am anti-Erdogan and can write about his mistakes until tomorrow but right now the only winning move he can make is to unleash the military might Turkey has on Assad no matter what. I will support him if he says “F*ck it boys! Make the bombs rain!”.

That might be an unpleasant shock to Russia but if you always step back when they push you you will never win the respect and fear of the bullies. Even if for Turkey it means another bad year in economy and international outrage Turkey should hit as hard as it can and that’s it... Dumb moves and playing fairly against unfair opponents/“allies” lead to where we are right now so Turkey should say “ENOUGH”.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom