What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Not in Turkey?? So PKK/YPG isnt a fact? The terror attacks isnt a fact? What is PKK build for in first place?

You forgot how Syria protected and used PKK against Turkey?? Wasnt the co-op between asad and ypg not enough material to let your little brain think?
Where were you before When your sultan invited him Turkey ? Syria has supported PKK dogs for 50years. İt isnt The first time.
İnstead of calling him my brother assad , you should have been careful.
Anyway how many mistakes have fundamentalist big heads made for their history? Everytime you have execuses to be dulled. You are not capable of ruling a country even a village. It is enough messing up all country with your mighty strategic planning.

Did you understand why china bought s400:)))?

SNA groups in the Euphrates shield and Olive Branch operation area declared mobilization. 12K SNA militants were sent to the south of Idlib and west of Aleppo. Apparently, the conflicts will intensify.
If you read the comments, it’s full of Putin fantasizers. What a moronic population exists in Turkey. Politicians and people are same dumb shits.
Where were you before When your sultan invited him Turkey ? Syria has supported PKK dogs for 50years. İt isnt The first time.
İnstead of calling him my brother assad , you should have been careful.
Anyway how many mistakes have fundamentalist big heads made for their history? Everytime you have execuses to be dulled. You are not capable of ruling a country even a village. It is enough messing up all country with your mighty strategic planning.

Did you understand why china bought s400:)))?
tayyip is in Ukraine now... go yell at him.

You're both right.

But let's be honest. This whole situation is our leader's fault. His 'mistakes' led to all of this. He should be hung for all of our soldier's deaths along with Ocalan.

Turkey is a democratic state, and TBMM take some decision after that decisions they are applied through the state legislature. Those who attack Erdogan are as guilty as those who killed our soldier. With the decision of the council TBMM, our soldier is there,. how quiet will the administration be? How long will we endure the reckless swearing of this man ?? @cabatli_53

and from now on I will file a criminal complaint with the prosecution because it implies the hanging of the President. But i think this ... living abroad. Watching your words you son .......

True, but Russia can replace its Su-35 losses. Turkey cannot replace its F-16 losses since US will embargo Turkey if Turkey goes to war in Syria.
US would be thrilled to see turkey once again on their side why would they embargo turkey when potential turkish-russian confrontation would be perfect gift for american geopolitical interests!!!

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎

hope our pacifist pm Imran Khan responds to any aggression or help our Turkish brothers ask for from us

Turkey is a democratic state, and TBMM take some decision after that decisions they are applied through the state legislature. Those who attack Erdogan are as guilty as those who killed our soldier. With the decision of the council TBMM, our soldier is there,. how quiet will the administration be? How long will we endure the reckless swearing of this man ?? @cabatli_53

and from now on I will file a criminal complaint with the prosecution because it implies the hanging of the President. But i think this ... living abroad. Watching your words you son .......

Aww cute threat bro.

You already know what you're guilty of and you already know that we have your details. Now shut up.

If there are any greek, kurdish, armenian and assyrian subhumans celebrating our Soldiers deaths keep on celebrating you insignificant subhumans.

Thats only thing you cowards will do is celebrate instead of Facing Turkey face to face you terrorist coward dogs.

I forgot those filthy arabs and iranians too. May God give them what they deserve.

Greek Subhumans right now seem to be barking I guess the swimming lessons were not enough I suppose
Thee sub suharan gypsies also known today as “greeks” should be reminded everyday how izmir was cleaned from their filth
Their women literally served as whores for turks in the last 500 years yet they dare to eat shit

Aww cute threat bro.

You already know what you're guilty of and you already know that we have your details. Now shut up.
i hope to see you in personel life, you keyboard kingkong. What guilty are you talking about you ... ..... What all i did for our homeland. And @cabatli_53 do your job, everywhere is crap because of your irresponsibility.

Thee sub suharan gypsies also known today as “greeks” should be reminded everyday how izmir was cleaned from their filth
Their women literally served as whores for turks in the last 500 years yet they dare to eat shit

Thats why I thank Sakalli Nureddin Pasha for burning down the Greek and Armenian quarters of Izmir.

Justice well served. If only the Turkish army marched into athens.

We must put these beggars in their rightful place as dogs at our feet with military force. No more BS fantasies of peace with these orthodox Christian animals and their Obsession with getting one over Türkiye at every opportunity.

I cant wait to hear the piece of shit eurotrash and the americunts with their two cents opinion. Nato allies my ***.

All this time we called Nihal Atsiz a racist and a uneducated man. Now I see the wisdom in his words.

Please brothers put your partisan differences aside actually this is what worries me in the future turks should never allow foreigners to exploit idelogical issues that exist between them
This topic should be out of internal turkish politics after all there is specific thread for that reason go there and insult each other of you want

Back
Top Bottom