What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

We must put these beggars in their rightful place as dogs at our feet with military force. No more BS fantasies of peace with these orthodox Christian animals and their Obsession with getting one over Türkiye at every opportunity.

They wont give up their fantasies they want revenge and their long lost lands back. We all know this but liberal, humanist and so called kemalists aka fake ones not real ones are fooling themselves. The ummah types are like we can make Greeks Muslims which is bullshit. Ummah types in Turkey just does not have any sort of racist tendencies which pisses me off they love being self hating Turks all to preserve the Ummah when you have a lot of non Turkish Muslims who are racist and really protective of their shit regardless of country, clan or tribe.

Even in Australia when it comes to sporting events like the Australian Open the Greeks on their flags have these sort of stuff.

Constantinople is Greek
Macedonia is Greek
Cyprus is Greek
Ephrius is Greek
Symrna is Greek

Hellas fan club in Australia gets away with racist chants against Turks, Macedonians and Albanians.

Greeks are not aware how much macedonians hate them if the nationalist party wins next elections in april I wouldn’t be surprised if turks establish bases in southern part of macedonia next to northern greece
Relations between turkey and bulgaria are great too so greeks shouldn’t poke the lion this is my honest suggestion
@Nein

They wont give up their fantasies they want revenge and their long lost lands back. We all know this but liberal, humanist and so called kemalists aka fake ones not real ones are fooling themselves. The ummah types are like we can make Greeks Muslims which is bullshit. Ummah types in Turkey just does not have any sort of racist tendencies which pisses me off they love being self hating Turks all to preserve the Ummah when you have a lot of non Turkish Muslims who are racist and really protective of their shit regardless of country, clan or tribe.

Even in Australia when it comes to sporting events like the Australian Open the Greeks on their flags have these sort of stuff.

Constantinople is Greek
Macedonia is Greek
Cyprus is Greek
Ephrius is Greek
Symrna is Greek

Hellas fan club in Australia gets away with racist chants against Turks, Macedonians and Albanians.
By the way modern greeks have nothing to do with ancient history nor with eastern roman empire
Do you know that eastern roman empire was renamed byzantine in modern times(from 18/19th century) just because west wants to make difference between western(catholics/protestants) and eastern christians(orthodox) this is history but it’s good fact to be shared with you

I forgot too one of their Greek orthodox priest which I think is a saint has prophecy that Turkey will be destroyed.

What will happen is Istanbul will be taken and the Turks will either convert or be killed. It is said half or 1/3 will convert and the other half will be killed off.

Literally their saint even calls for a God sanctioned genocide against the Turkish nation.

You wonder why they tried to do genocide in Cyprus and when they invaded Anatolia after WW1.

The Greek orthodox priest in Izmir who welcomed the Greek army told the Greeks to drink the blood of the Turks to get themselves into heaven.

Honestly when you dont look into this stuff you live a life full of lies.

Greeks are not aware how much macedonians hate them if the nationalist party wins next elections in april I wouldn’t be surprised if turks establish bases in southern part of macedonia next to northern greece
Relations between turkey and bulgaria are great too so greeks shouldn’t poke the lion this is my honest suggestion
@Nein

By the way modern greeks have nothing to do with ancient history nor with eastern roman empire
Do you know that eastern roman empire was renamed byzantine in modern times(from 18/19th century) just because west wants to make difference between western(catholics/protestants) and eastern christians(orthodox) this is history but it’s good fact to be shared with you

The reason why the European powers supported Greek independance was due to the philhelene movement that was rife in Western Europe in the early 19th century.

This romantised bullshit movement believed if Greece became independant this will bring back the glory of ancient greece. What is foolish is how modern greece has no link to ancient greece at all due to Greeks being orthodox christian and having more affinity to its byzantine or the eastern roman empire's past.

Lets not forget the Greeks called themselves Rum even by the time of independance. They basically considered themselves Romans or Greeks with Roman citizenship.

I forgot too one of their Greek orthodox priest which I think is a saint has prophecy that Turkey will be destroyed.

What will happen is Istanbul will be taken and the Turks will either convert or be killed. It is said half or 1/3 will convert and the other half will be killed off.

Literally their saint even calls for a God sanctioned genocide against the Turkish nation.

You wonder why they tried to do genocide in Cyprus and when they invaded Anatolia after WW1.

The Greek orthodox priest in Izmir who welcomed the Greek army told the Greeks to drink the blood of the Turks to get themselves into heaven.

Honestly when you dont look into this stuff you live a life full of lies.
This is yet again proof that they have nothing in coomon with romans
Romans would made strategic plans for the long term future
Their genocidal acts during allied invasion of turkey only helped atatürk to unite various tyoes of turks
when someone(brainless greeks) who hadn’t state before gets it on a plate by western powers and wants to expand it in very short time through genocide usually ends defeated
Their king was german which is even bigger shame for their so called hellenic history
At least serbians had their own dynasty

Reason why they supported creation of greece was to use them as cannon fodder against ottoman state and we all know 100 later the results
That’s why small nations should know that in the competition between big powers they will be used as long as they serve as a good cannon fodder but in the end big powers will make an agreement and dump them in a bin
Same russia that was using armenians against turks after the end of ww1 during turkish independence war supported turks
Same armenians shamelessly asked turks in 1921 or one year before cannot remember correct date to fight against russians in caucus region
100 years later both of them cry genocide
It’s surreal to happen but it’s true even movies can’t produce such hypocrisy plot

This is yet again proof that they have nothing in coomon with romans
Romans would made strategic plans for the long term future
Their genocidal acts during allied invasion of turkey only helped atatürk to unite various tyoes of turks
when someone(brainless greeks) who hadn’t state before gets it on a plate by western powers and wants to expand it in very short time through genocide usually ends defeated
Their king was german which is even bigger shame for their so called hellenic history
At least serbians had their own dynasty

Honestly regardless of anybodys political views if you are secular or even religious.

People should be thankful of Ataturk. If it wasnt for him and his leadership we would be like austria or even worse a irrelevant country forever. You know I think we could have been wiped out like the Native Americans to be honest or maybe get deported to Central Asia.

A lot of the Ottoman royal family members I mean the old ones who passed away not the bastard young self entitled brats of today. Admit they could have kept their throne but they said there was no point in keeping their thrones as they would be treated like puppets.

Ataturk even preserved a lot of the former Ottoman army especially officers and soldiers while Vahdettin and Damat ferit pasha could not even disarm the Turkish nation only the capital was disarmed.

Honestly regardless of anybodys political views if you are secular or even religious.

People should be thankful of Ataturk. If it wasnt for him and his leadership we would be like austria or even worse a irrelevant country forever. You know I think we could have been wiped out like the Native Americans to be honest or maybe get deported to Central Asia.

A lot of the Ottoman royal family members I mean the old ones who passed away not the bastard young self entitled brats of today. Admit they could have kept their throne but they said there was no point in keeping their thrones as they would be treated like puppets.
I like ottomans as much as like ataturk
For me they are both heroes in my eyes
Yes ottomans are viewed by some as traitors but I don’t think so they were occupied and had a gun pointed at their head if the last sultan didn’t signed documents they would kill him and replace with young underage sultan and force the kid to sign
There are credible facts that say ottoman sultan was in fact cheering for ataturk to win
Most of ottoman officers and generals defected to ataturk side
I don’t like when someone is offending ottoman or ataturk for me such people have ideological problems and I can’t help them to heal their heart from hatred

I like ottomans as much as like ataturk
For me they are both heroes in my eyes
Yes ottomans are viewed by some as traitors but I don’t think so they were occupied and had a gun pointed at their head if the last sultan didn’t signed documents they would kill him and replace with young underage sultan and force the kid to sign
There are credible facts that say ottoman sultan was in fact cheering for ataturk to win
Most of ottoman officers and generals defected to ataturk side
I don’t like when someone is offending ottoman or ataturk for me such people have ideological problems and I can’t help them to heal their heart from hatred

Both of them are our history. Our history should not be treated like a football team. We should learn from them and move into the future.

Staying in the past wont help we will only learn from it and apply ourselves better for the future.

Turkey right now is in a hard time all I say is May God help us all. Especially the people of Turkey and the armed forces my prayer is for you all.

Last edited:
Where were you before When your sultan invited him Turkey ? Syria has supported PKK dogs for 50years. İt isnt The first time.
İnstead of calling him my brother assad , you should have been careful.
Anyway how many mistakes have fundamentalist big heads made for their history? Everytime you have execuses to be dulled. You are not capable of ruling a country even a village. It is enough messing up all country with your mighty strategic planning.

Did you understand why china bought s400:)))?

You absolutely no clue how geopolitics and diplomacy work. PKK was established in 1974. Are we now also saying where was CHP? You talk as if the presence of PKK was created by AKP. Your political emotions ensure that you cant share a objective opinion here. That is also the reason why most of your messages are nonsense.

Bak görün hic bir bok yapmayacagiz, bosuna insanlari gaza getirmeyin.

Bir askerin cani Türkiye‘de cok ucuz bir yalan uydurup intikam aldik derler sonra herkes unutur. Esadin kontrol altinda olan iki gözlem noktasini hala tahliye etmediler bizim gerizekalilar.

Ya bi sittirin gidin aq TSK Suriye'ye girmez, neden girmediler dersiniz. TSK Suriye'ye girip deas ve YPG'yi param parca eder, neden param parca ettiler diye soversiniz. Turkiye Libya'ya asker gonderdi, neden gonderiyor diye elestirirsiniz. Kafanizda bir bok yok ki dogru durust isleyip fikir uretsin.

Zirt pirt sehitleri istismar ediyorlar. Turk milletini ve savas tarihini dahi bilmeyecek kadar cahilsiniz.

Again pesetme yok account is blocked
Can someone tell me why sahin cilo twitter account isn’t blocked yet after all there are milions of turkish accounts

You absolutely no clue how geopolitics and diplomacy work. PKK was established in 1974. Are we now also saying where was CHP? You talk as if the presence of PKK was created by AKP. Your political emotions ensure that you cant share a objective opinion here. That is also the reason why most of your messages are nonsense.

Ya bi sittirin gidin aq TSK Suriye'ye girmez, neden girmediler dersiniz. TSK Suriye'ye girip deas ve YPG'yi param parca eder, neden param parca ettiler diye soversiniz. Turkiye Libya'ya asker gonderdi, neden gonderiyor diye elestirirsiniz. Kafanizda bir bok yok ki dogru durust isleyip fikir uretsin.

Zirt pirt sehitleri istismar ediyorlar. Turk milletini ve savas tarihini dahi bilmeyecek kadar cahilsiniz.

In the 70ies and 80ies Turkey was ruled by Kemalist militarism i totally agree. But Militaristic government totally fucked all kind of terrorism. Remember if you are old enough, every evening Turkish national TV used to show dead bodies of terrorist instead of supporting them. At least we didn't have 4 million refugees thanks to insane strategy. Vise versa, kurds whose village were burned seeked asylum from Syria. There are still kurds from Turkey.
Your fundemalistic belly dancers supported and still support Kurds from Kemalist militarism. You still blame Ismet Pasha how he was insane tand he had no tolerance separatism and fundementalism.
Yes ,green communists - Islamists have sempaty pro kurdish movement. It is your point of view. You are belong to Islamism . You need to secure your sunnith brothers you need to save Jerusalem. Go on to fight.
By the way i am an entrepreneur, i am not paid so i don't have to give my time to work. But you are all employees in EU , in working hours instead of working you write about how Erdogan is mighty.
Aware of boss! I would fire you.

If you read the comments, it’s full of Putin fantasizers. What a moronic population exists in Turkey. Politicians and people are same dumb shits.

tayyip is in Ukraine now... go yell at him.
I would never insult any Turkish officers abroad for the sake of Turkish Republic although they dont deserve my respect.

A2D75CBA-9908-47C3-B553-86574DCB5B01.jpeg
Some were barking su-35 this su35 that
Hahahahah
Like it or not f-16 is a force for good

44AD5DC5-D288-4D83-B412-BEA5BDD358D9.jpeg
More to come later
Lot of assad subhumans will end in hell today

A02D515A-283C-4A15-B9B0-9B259BEDBBAF.jpeg
3E3F7755-53EF-458F-AA22-31845C0129C7.jpeg
3F0D0278-37E2-4E51-A6F3-586E5BDDD802.jpeg
It seems erdogan spoke the truth when he announced f-16 airstrikes in the morning
Good to know but more is needed

SAA/RU passed the M4 line and are going through TR checkpoints directly to Idlib... Seems it is "All-IN".
Idlib siege/fall is defacto the End of all Idlib region... And around 3 Million Syrians who will get at the border...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom