What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Before I get banned thanks to you. Here is what kurds are saying about our soldiers.

You want me to like these assholes??

They can write wtf they want, you forget 1 thing ther are Kurds who are fighting side to side. Are they the same? When you say Kurds you are insulting them to, what do we need them if we have you? You forget that most of the Kurds in Turkey are not pro pkk or kurdistan.

Bullshit nearly every damn kurd deep down wants a K*rdistan.

Trust me when Turkey becomes weak they will rise up and kick us down. In australia most kurds hold turkish passports while at same time they hate Turkey and cry about human rights.

Yes they also wave ocalan flags while holding turkish passports. When I mention all this stuff you people attack me for trolling or being racist.

Kurds are racist themselves they call us mongols, rapists and murderers. Turkish army has some armenians you think this would mean i would like the armenians?

Turkish army also has gays now because Erdoğan changed the rules. Does that mean we should like them?

Fkn sick of these humanist Islamists.

Bullshit nearly every damn kurd deep down wants a K*rdistan.

Trust me when Turkey becomes weak they will rise up and kick us down. In australia most kurds hold turkish passports while at same time they hate Turkey and cry about human rights.

Yes they also wave ocalan flags while holding turkish passports. When I mention all this stuff you people attack me for trolling or being racist.

Kurds are racist themselves they call us mongols, rapists and murderers. Turkish army has some armenians you think this would mean i would like the armenians?

How many time did you go to Turkey? Germany is worse and England so what is your point? Should stay in Turkey for 6 months and see it yourself other whis it is pointles to talk further.

Civilians are preparing themselves to leave Idlib city and surroundings.
Seems the fight is being heard from out there/They do not believe SAA/RU gonna stop their op.
Numbers goes around almost a Million rdy to go... That will be unseen since the beginning of the war...

Civilians are preparing themselves to leave Idlib city and surroundings.
Seems the fight is being heard from out there/They do not believe SAA/RU gonna stop their op.
Numbers goes around almost a Million rdy to go... That will be unseen since the beginning of the war...
If you(turkey) don’t have balls to act then you(turkey) will just accept consequences from being passive that come naturally

If you(turkey) don’t have balls to act then you(turkey) will just accept consequences from being passive that come naturally
Let's hope TR make a choice as fast as possible... Since SAA/RU made theirs... They do not care about TR or any "agreement"... They want it all...

The thing is... After Idlib, then it's the North... and if you add the 2-3Mil of the Wide Idlib region... and the 2+Mil of the north... you will get almost around 5Mil... that will just be added to the already 4mil... Making the equivalent of 11% of Turkey population... just few % behind the Kurdish pop...
That's insane...

Let's hope TR make a choice as fast as possible... Since SAA/RU made theirs... They do not care about TR or any "agreement"... They want it all...

The thing is... After Idlib, then it's the North... and if you add the 2-3Mil of the Wide Idlib region... and the 2+Mil of the north... you will get almost around 5Mil... that will just be added to the already 4mil... Making the equivalent of 11% of Turkey population... just few % behind the Kurdish pop...
That's insane...
We shouldn’t hope instead we must demand reaction from Turkey otherwise its better to end the state before being ended by turkish civil war i will tell you this if someone doesn’t have balls or courage to fight he deserve bad end as long as there’s no major change I won’t comment on this thread it’s better to rename it as pussy thread

That's insane...

They arent allowed in and a move against us in the north of syria will result in a war.

So tell what is the game plan. Is Turkey just gonna sit there and do nothing or they fcking going to send ***-ad to the stone age.

We shouldn’t hope instead we must demand reaction from Turkey otherwise its better to end the state before being ended by turkish civil war i will tell you this if someone doesn’t have balls or courage to fight he deserve bad end as long as there’s no major change I won’t comment on this thread it’s better to rename it as pussy thread

Nothing will happen erdogan is weak and appeases anybody. Due to his appeasement Turkey is in this state. If he had a backbone at least Turkey right now would be standing firm.

They arent allowed in and a move against us in the north of syria will result in a war.
Let’s be honest brother pkk is currently doing dabka dance in northern syria what happens if they kill turkish soldier oh i forgot they already did remember IED bombs which claimed life of 2-4 soldiers
Problem is if you don’t set rules of engagement in your favor then everyone will cross your supposed red lines
Best example is us-iran recent tensions iran thought they can escalate further next time and they have done it until in pentagon shit hit the fan and they decided enough is enough either iran will calm down after our message(soulemani sent to hell) or we will go into war with them and what happened it worked for US i think it can work for turkey
Kill assad or ali mamlouk or asma assad or assad children there are lots of kill targets
But it is essential to do something now or face consequences later due to failure of acting

Let’s be honest brother pkk is currently doing dabka dance in northern syria what happens if they kill turkish soldier oh i forgot they already did remember IED bombs which claimed life of 2-4 soldiers
Problem is if you don’t set rules of engagement in your favor then everyone will cross your supposed red lines
Best example is us-iran recent tensions iran thought they can escalate further next time and they have done it until in pentagon shit hit the fan and they decided enough is enough either iran will calm down after our message(soulemani sent to hell) or we will go into war with them and what happened it worked for US i think it can work for turkey
Kill assad or ali mamlouk or asma assad or assad children there are lots of kill targets
But it is essential to do something now or face consequences later due to failure of acting

Well, the latest statement today was that astana and sochi are hurting Turkey so we are moving out of these ceasefires, the dead soldiers will be avenged.

Well, the latest statement today was that astana and sochi are hurting Turkey so we are moving out of these ceasefires, the dead soldiers will be avenged.

Hopefully we kill at least a few hundred SAA but also restart operation peace spring until YPG doesn't exist.

If that’s true then i am looking forward to it
I know that peace spring operation is divided in phases so that Turkey suffer only minimal costs I personally would go for a blitzkrieg
But I don’t mind even if there are multiple phases as long as the final target is achieved
and that is northern syria plus western and northern part of idlib problem is that if regime captures everything along m4/m5 road in the east and if you count syrians in the northern and western part there would be too much refugees while we hope to complete operation stage by stage refugees could be used against Turkey (I don’t blame refugees most of them are normal innocent humans but it’s fact “someone” will use them)

Mevlut sounded like a pussy in the recent statement. It felt like: We are in communication with our counterparts and neighours and seeking to resolve matters through dialogue and peace, boxes of chocolates, free movie tickets blah blah blah whatever the fuk... Government has no testicles. Assad’s army should be on the verge of total annihilation.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom