What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

This is true lets not get ahead of ourselves. Assad is nothing its the Russians and the Iranians.

Especially the Russians that the Turks are facing.

Honestly What the ****

Why is nothing getting done. Wake the **** up cavusoglu and erdogan. Good God stop being pussies and start replying back with brute force.

If erdogan cant get this please let TSK do what it can artik. If he cant perhaps its best to resign artik. No room for weak leaders.

Actually some(pkk western fanboys) said that russian base is attacked in tel rifaat in retaliation of pkk bombing schools in afrin
Of course russian casualties shouldn’t be expected probably shells fell close to russian base but it’s symbolic message we know that assad shelled turkish bases now there’s message if our bases are not save yours won’t be either
675EABEF-EDDA-4FB9-8B3F-4F40ED07FCCE.jpeg

This american account is highly credible always has informations that sometimes even credible turkish accounts don’t have especially when we talk about airstrikes
He has predicted iran’s protests in august 2019 and we all know it happened two-three monts later
He usually quotes uk/us sources he is mozt likely us veteran
Also one of the main turkish accounts said that either tonight will happen something or won’t happen at all
If this american account says that 50+ saa/irgc were killed and wounded then i believe it @Vergennes

Last edited:
I never loved russians and never will. My dads side is crimean turk we lost our homelands to these russian dogs.

Thanks to the Ottomans and Turkey that my ancestors got accepted when nobody wanted us.

Honestly Turkey has always been a safe haven or an American dream for many Turkic peoples who lost their lands or got defeated by various invaders.

Lets not forget how we lost the Balkans due to the russian dogs. I am sure everybody here has a Balkan Turk or a Crimean Turk ancestor whether from mothers or fathers side.
Turks have always been welcoming people, they have big hearts.

If true this is great news! Can someone explain to me how TR airforce can operate in the area when the SAA has radars and the S300 systems in the region. Why isn't the SAA firing on TR jets? It seems TR jets are freely flying around Syria which to me sounds a bit odd. Any color to this would be great, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom