What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Tell me it's a joke/Fake news? Please...
If it is true... then did Erdogan just gave SAA/RU a month to take as much as possible?
In a Month... They will have the entire idlib region... But more importantly... at this rate... In a week... Every civilian will be at TR border...

I don’t know if saudi barbarians have left any male alive from rashidi dynasty
@HannibalBarca can you tell us more about the fate of rashidi dynasty
But yes they are indeed the rightful rulers
And you are right when you call it arabia cause saudi prefix is imposed on innocent arabs they need to be liberated from wahhabi tyranny
They weren't better than the Saud... Same sh*t different name... Their Ottoman alliance was an opportunistic action As what happen to them... they married into the Saud family... and the most known of them (descendent) is a Nephew who killed his own uncle... King Faisal...

Before I get banned thanks to you. Here is what kurds are saying about our soldiers.

You want me to like these assholes??

Bro, not everyone is the same. Even all the fingers of your hand arent the same. I am from Zaza origins, but generations long we married with Turks over and again, we never had problems with the motherland. Actually, we get very angry if someone calls us pkk (i dont use capslock for those pigs because they dont deserve it) and we feel ourselves proud Turks because we know that our great-great-great-great-great-great-great-parents fled the Iranian mountains after the opression of the Persian kings and that the Turkish tribes/Seljuk kings took us in their arms and gave us shelter. We zaza's never forget such a generosity.

Zaza's are different then Kurds, but the communist movement pkk brainwashed both to fight against their motherland. In my hometown Elazig (80% zaza) no demonstrations allowed from pkk or hdp. No slogans, no protests, no flags, no talk. Unibrows get beaten and even lynched. Even with the last earthquake the hdp couldn't score points because no one accepted their help. Before Erdogan came to power Elazığ was a MHP bastion. Its the most nationalistic province of East-Turkey and thats because Zaza's of Elazig are no traitors (i cant speak for Zazas of other provinces offcourse).

The MIT and JITEM had a lot of legendary Zaza agents (like Mahmut Yildirim a.k.a. 'Green' and Drej Ali) and Zaza villages in Elazig always apply for armed civil guards (köy korucusu). Elazig has a national record with village guards, most armed guards of the whole nation. Thats why in the nineties a lot of pkk assaults took place in villages of Elazig near the border with Tunceli. In one of those heavy clashes, in the village of Gedikyurt (old name Kürüm), the village of my father, almost 11 terrorists were killed by zazaki civil guards and it was that village were they found out the Armenian connection because the villagers looted the dead bodies from their clothes and they saw that they werent circumcised and that the wounded couldnt speak or understand Kurdish, Turkish or Zazaki.

If you ever visit Gedikyurt in Elazig, you see the welcome sign ('Welcome to Gedikyurt Village') riddled with bullets. Its still there. Thats why the Zaza's of Elazig always loved former prime minister Tansu Ciller because she gave us villagers every year unlimited handguns, machineguns and ammo and thats why the pkk call us 'traitors' and 'selfhaters'.

Those pigs took a few time revenge in Germany and the Netherlands and murdered a few villagers of mine because they were from Gedikyurt.

Last edited:
Bro, not everyone is the same. Even all the fingers of your hand arent the same. I am from Zaza origins, but generations long we married with Turks over and again, we never had problems with the motherland. Actually, we get very angry if someone calls us pkk (i dont use capslock fir those pigs because they dont deserve it) because we feel ourselves proud Turks because we now that our great-great-great-great-great-great-great-parents fled the Iranian mountains after the opression of the Persian kings and that the Turkish tribes/Seljuk kings took us in their arms and gave us shelter. We zaza's never forget such a generosity.

Zaza's are different then Kurds, but the communist movement pkk brainwashed both to fight against their motherland. In my hometown Elazig (80% zaza) no demonstrations allowed from pkk or hdp. No slogans, no protests, no flags, no talk. Unibrows get beaten and even lynched. Even with the last earthquake the hdp couldn't score points because no one accepted their help. Before Erdogan came to power Elazığ was a MHP bastion. Its the most nationalistic province of East-Turkey and thats because Zaza's of Elazig are no traitors (i cant speak for Zazas of other provinces offcourse).

The MIT and JITEM had a lot of legendary Zaza agents (like Mahmut Yikdrim a.k.a. 'Green') and Zaza villages in Elazig always apply for armed civil guards (köy korucusu). Elazig has a national record with village guards, most armed guards of the whole nation. Thats why in the nineties a lot of pkk assaults took place in villages of Elazig near the border with Tunceli. In on of those heavy clashes, in the village of Gedikyurt (old name Kürüm), the village of my father, almost 11 terrorists were killed by zazaki civil guards and it was that village were they found out the Armenian connection because the villagers looted the dead bodies from their clothes and they saw that they werent circumcised and that the wounded couldnt speak or understand Kurdish, Turkish or Zazaki.

If you ever visith Gedikyurt in Elazig, you see the welcome sign ('Welcome to Gedikyurt Village') riddled with bullets. Its still there. Thats why the Zaza's of Elazig always loved former prime minister Tansu Ciller because she gave us villagers every year unlimited handguns, machineguns and ammo and thats why the pkk call us 'traitors' and 'selfhaters'. They took a few tine revenge in Germany and murdered a few villagers of mine because they were from Gedikyurt.

A lot of Kurds are actually Turkmen. A lot of Laz are actually Çepni Turks. Truth is that the country is mixed a lot. But certain elements want to give too much power to certain groups and at the same time some people make a problem out of nothing.

People even try to divide through regions. "Oh you're from Izmir? You must be a Greek!" "Oh you're from the southeast? You must be a Kurd!" "Oh you're from Istanbul? Pfft you're probably this or that"

At the end of the day we're all Turks. Our culture is the same we can go all the way to Siberia and speak to the locals and they would understand us despite being so distant. I wouldn't want to be any other race.

A lot of Kurds are actually Turkmen. A lot of Laz are actually Çepni Turks. Truth is that the country is mixed a lot. But certain elements want to give too much power to certain groups and at the same time some people make a problem out of nothing.

People even try to divide through regions. "Oh you're from Izmir? You must be a Greek!" "Oh you're from the southeast? You must be a Kurd!" "Oh you're from Istanbul? Pfft you're probably this or that"

At the end of the day we're all Turks. Our culture is the same we can go all the way to Siberia and speak to the locals and they would understand us despite being so distant. I wouldn't want to be any other race.

Exactly mine point. I feel no hate or difference for a Turk from Istanbul, Mardin or Manisa and Hatay. I am proud to be a Turk and love all my sisters and brothers from every corner of the country because they are the blood of my blood. When i flew from Amsterdam to Istanbul and than from Istanbul to Elazig, i kiss the ground like the old pope and the other passengers look to me like i am crazy, but its unexplainable what kind degree of happiness i feel at that moment. I really feel home and i couldnt even threw my finished sigaret at the ground because i dont want to make MY country dirty.

This is the feeling what united us in the First World War and at Gallipoli and this feeling we should use in our education system for the youth from a young age. Its this feeling that could make you a proud and great country with respect for history and every corner of the land.

Bro, not everyone is the same. Even all the fingers of your hand arent the same. I am from Zaza origins, but generations long we married with Turks over and again, we never had problems with the motherland. Actually, we get very angry if someone calls us pkk (i dont use capslock for those pigs because they dont deserve it) and we feel ourselves proud Turks because we know that our great-great-great-great-great-great-great-parents fled the Iranian mountains after the opression of the Persian kings and that the Turkish tribes/Seljuk kings took us in their arms and gave us shelter. We zaza's never forget such a generosity.

The MIT and JITEM had a lot of legendary Zaza agents (like Mahmut Yildirim a.k.a. 'Green' and Drej Ali) and Zaza villages in Elazig always apply for armed civil guards (köy korucusu). Elazig has a national record with village guards, most armed guards of the whole nation. Thats why in the nineties a lot of pkk assaults took place in villages of Elazig near the border with Tunceli. In one of those heavy clashes, in the village of Gedikyurt (old name Kürüm), the village of my father, almost 11 terrorists were killed by zazaki civil guards and it was that village were they found out the Armenian connection because the villagers looted the dead bodies from their clothes and they saw that they werent circumcised and that the wounded couldnt speak or understand Kurdish, Turkish or Zazaki.

If you ever visit Gedikyurt in Elazig, you see the welcome sign ('Welcome to Gedikyurt Village') riddled with bullets. Its still there. Thats why the Zaza's of Elazig always loved former prime minister Tansu Ciller because she gave us villagers every year unlimited handguns, machineguns and ammo and thats why the pkk call us 'traitors' and 'selfhaters'.

Those pigs took a few time revenge in Germany and the Netherlands and murdered a few villagers of mine because they were from Gedikyurt.

Armenians again bloody hell.

Why the hell do we even keep these bastards in Turkey anyway??

Armenians are worse than isis. These animals mutilated and skinned Azerbaijani children alive one armenian filth who is a doctor even bragged about it.

Armenians have a history of terrorism from bombing mosques, assassinating diplomats, hostage taking, destroying villages, causing refugee crisis, burning people alive and a whole lot of atrocities. Armenians even have a memorial dedicated to asala terrorists.

Armenia is a literal terrorist state. It should be isolated and destroyed.

Karabag war the perfect time to get revenge against them but what did our government do mal gibi seyretdiler.

Last edited:

I understand your feelings
I know that Turkey is has rich history with multiples ethnic backgrounds
Actually when serbs genocided bosnians in srebrenica they called them turks/converted turks these idiots still deny bosnian identity but when bosnians happily say turkey is our motherland they go nuts ;) there is special bond between turks and bosnians/albanians and other ethnic groups who are muslim especially from crimea/balkan and other regions from which turks/muslims were expelled they all went to their promised motherland
Also it’s fact that europeans when adressed muslims of ottoman empire especially balkan and anatolia region they called all of them turks there are even catholic songs written in modern italian
My point is that today turk means much more than one particular ethnic group(oghuz turks)
There are milions of turks with mixed background and trust me they do know their customs and origin yet they have no problem with being callled turk they have no problem giving life for turkey
Unfortunately we have particular group which is brainwashed that thinks only they have special rights
I have no problem as i said earlier in another thread with kurds as long as they are not revisionist as long as they see me as brother and turkey as homeland
Diyarbakir for example has big kurdish majority of course i have no problem if this is the case for the next 1000 years but if someone gonna start talking about how diyarbakir is only kurdish city turks are invaders and similar trash talk then i have no other option but to remind them that before 1915 punishment armenians/other christians were majority in diyarbakir
What i want to say is that ethnocentric or ethnofaschist way of revisionism can only bring more pain to ordinary people
Let’s use joint history and joint religion/customs and continue living peacefully
I mean turkey is on the verge of becoming next big power
Being big power can only bring benefit to people living in such state
There are two types of future for turkey
Either it will become shithole like iraq/syria/lebanon/libya but with 10x more bloodshed and refugees
Or will continue its path of becoming regional superpower and important decision maker in the world
Armenians and greeks are eagerly waiting for civil war if we allow that then all the pain
and veryone who lost their lives 100 years ago is for nothing

I understand your feelings
I know that Turkey is has rich history with multiples ethnic backgrounds
Actually when serbs genocided bosnians in srebrenica they called them turks/converted turks these idiots still deny bosnian identity but when bosnians happily say turkey is our motherland they go nuts ;) there is special bond between turks and bosnians/albanians and other ethnic groups who are muslim especially from crimea/balkan and other regions from which turks/muslims were expelled they all went to their promised motherland
Also it’s fact that europeans when adressed muslims of ottoman empire especially balkan and anatolia region they called all of them turks there are even catholic songs written in modern italian
My point is that today turk means much more than one particular ethnic group(oghuz turks)
There are milions of turks with mixed background and trust me they do know their customs and origin yet they have no problem with being callled turk they have no problem giving life for turkey
Unfortunately we have particular group which is brainwashed that thinks only they have special rights
I have no problem as i said earlier in another thread with kurds as long as they are not revisionist as long as they see me as brother and turkey as homeland
Diyarbakir for example has big kurdish majority of course i have no problem if this is the case for the next 1000 years but if someone gonna start talking about how diyarbakir is only kurdish city turks are invaders and similar trash talk then i have no other option but to remind them that before 1915 punishment armenians/other christians were majority in diyarbakir
What i want to say is that ethnocentric or ethnofaschist way of revisionism can only bring more pain to ordinary people
Let’s use joint history and joint religion/customs and continue living peacefully
I mean turkey is on the verge of becoming next big power
Being big power can only bring benefit to people living in such state
There are two types of future for turkey
Either it will become shithole like iraq/syria/lebanon/libya but with 10x more bloodshed and refugees
Or will continue its path of becoming regional superpower and important decision maker in the world
Armenians and greeks are eagerly waiting for civil war if we allow that then all the pain
and veryone who lost their lives 100 years ago is for nothing

I'll tell you one thing diaspora hate of Turks is much more strong.

My mum worked in childcare from 2013 to 2017 most of the children she took care of were Assyrian. My mum was covered she was also Turkish. Assyrians used to thank her a lot when they found out she was Turkish this is when they started to give her dirty looks.

During time when isis kicked assyrians out this made Assyrians even give her more a dirty look because she was Muslim and a Turk to these Assyrian bastards we are responsible for isis as usual us Turks are scapegoated just about everything.

What a load bullshit!!! Do these Assyrians forget Turkey accepted them as refugees when isis was hunting them down.

Is this how they repay us?

My mum worked in childcare from 2013 to 2017 most of the children she took care of were Assyrian. My mum was covered she was also Turkish. Assyrians used to thank her a lot when they found out she was Turkish this is when they started to give her dirty looks.

During time when isis kicked assyrians out this made Assyrians even give her more a dirty look because she was Muslim and a Turk to these Assyrian bastards we are responsible for isis as usual us Turks are scapegoated just about everything.

What a load bullshit!!! Do these Assyrians forget Turkey accepted them as refugees when isis was hunting them down.

Assyrians greeks and armenians all of them cry “genocide” yet no one wants to admit their dirty betrayal when they SIDED WITH RUSSIAN EMPIRE DURING WW1
This is an epic betrayal that should be thought in schools
There was/is an iraqi christian here on pdf forum once we had discussion here’s what i told him in short:
We gave to armenians separate church to modern day greeks or rum( how you like to name them) authority over all orthodox christians assyrians had their own church too
So the greeks through church in 18 and 19th
century tried to hijack orthodox slav identities thanks to their hegemony granted by ottoman sultan
Should i talk about how greeks were wealthy merchants how they had important positions in ottoman government... etc
Armenians had also numerous privileges as well as assyrians and how they thanked us
By backstabbing turks/muslims in the most critical time(WW1) when we decided to revenge they cried to europeans still cry
They hate your mother me or any other turk because they received OTTOMAN SLAP for their failed thievery
armenians are worst of all these three groups they shamelessly asked for turk-armenian alliance in caucus region(1920-21) against russians(their former master at that time and current master today) i mentioned to him also that turkish language is spoken only in anadolia while french and english are spoken in continents that have nothing to do with french/english people
he didn’t reply back and we all know why he didn’t do it

Assyrians greeks and armenians all of them cry “genocide” yet no one wants to admit their dirty betrayal when they SIDED WITH RUSSIAN EMPIRE DURING WW1
This is an epic betrayal that should be thought in schools
There was/is an iraqi christian here on pdf forum once we had discussion here’s what i told him in short:
We gave to armenians separate church to modern day greeks or rum( how you like to name them) authority over all orthodox christians assyrians had their own church too
So the greeks through church in 18 and 19th
century tried to hijack orthodox slav identities thanks to their hegemony granted by ottoman sultan
Should i talk about how greeks were wealthy merchants how they had important positions in ottoman government... etc
Armenians had also numerous privileges as well as assyrians and how they thanked us
By backstabbing turks/muslims in the most critical time(WW1) when we decided to revenge they cried to europeans still cry
They hate your mother me or any other turk because they received OTTOMAN SLAP for their failed thievery
armenians are worst of all these three groups they shamelessly asked for turk-armenian alliance in caucus region(1920-21) against russians(their former master at that time and current master today) i mentioned to him also that turkish language is spoken only in anadolia while french and english are spoken in continents that have nothing to do with french/english people
he didn’t reply back and we all know why he didn’t do it

Greeks and Armenians cant do shit to us because they are not strong imgine if they were.

They will no doubt try to push us aside. Since they are not strong the only thing they can do is cry and whine while backing it up lobbying money.

When it comes to the spread of modern day turcophobia the greeks and armenians played a role. You could say this influence caused the New zealand mosque massacre.

Thats because of Option B

In the eyes of our enemies (International Zionism and Globalist Banksters) its 1914 again and the Turkish Republic is the Ottoman Empire again.

They project our nationalist leaders (Erdogan & Bahceli) and our great economy (great is different from good) and our military industry (Aselsan etc) and our international soft power (sitcoms, foreign aid, refugees, products) and our unwillingness to bound ourselves to neither the West or the East like a international danger to their agenda like it is written in the Protocols of Zion.

Our actions in the East Mediterranean and Libya and Syria are bringing different difficulties for them and we are the only regional danger for Israel (more than Iran) because we are member of NATO and share the same waters as them what increases the chance of a possible inferno.

They know that in a war we will unite as one nation and fight till the last man standing because they experienced it 100 years ago, so they can only defeat us with nukes. That will bring more headaches for them, so they preferred option B like they did with the Ottoman Empire and it worked.

Option B means

- destroy the country from inside by increasing differences between ethnic and religious groups and hate against nationalism ("rightwing" & "conservative" & "islamist")

- support armed domestic terrorism with money and weapons (pkk)

- promote feminism and transgenderism to destroy family's and marriage so that Turks dont make children anymore (laws to protect gays, laws that rips men to pieces after a divorce, etc)

- promote hedonism and decadence (Aleyna Tilki, Hayko Cepkin etc) with hiphop, pop, hardrock, heavy metal and immorale tv shows (Recep Ivedik etc) to create a godless and lawless youth.

- promote abortion, gay-marriage, prostitution and sexual relationships without marrying to decrease birthrates and increases sexual diseases.

Thats how they collapsed the Ottoman Empire because they learned after almost 600 years of fighting Turks that Option B was the best method; first destroy a nation from inside before you attack it from outside.

Sultan Abdulhamid fought at many fronts against this Option B at his time, but he lacked good advicers and pasha's because most of them were freemasons and worked for the enemy.

President Erdogan is now in a great battle against the same monsters but he also has the same problems as Sultan Abdulhamid. He also lacks good advisers and most of his pasha's get killed (Muhsin Yazicioglu) or betrayed him (Gül, Davutoglu, Babacan).

Both leaders are called 'dictator' and 'Kızıl Sultan' and 'Murderer' in the international press (owned by the enemy) and this same international press and their owners are supporting a 'new elite opposition' with young activist politicians (diverse, colorful, gay) against Erdogan, who is Abdulhamid 2.0 in their eyes.

After they brought Abdulhamid down, soon they played the drums of war and our nation entered the First World War without him and lost, and what followed was a occupation.

Now they have the same plan. War will come to our doorsteps soon or later.

Thats because of Option B

In the eyes of our enemies (International Zionism and Globalist Banksters) its 1914 again and the Turkish Republic is the Ottoman Empire again.

They project our nationalist leaders (Erdogan & Bahceli) and our great economy (great is different from good) and our military industry (Aselsan etc) and our international soft power (sitcoms, foreign aid, refugees, products) and our unwillingness to bound ourselves to neither the West or the East like a international danger to their agenda like it is written in the Protocols of Zion.

Our actions in the East Mediterranean and Libya and Syria are bringing different difficulties for them and we are the only regional danger for Israel (more than Iran) because we are member of NATO and share the same waters as them what increases the chance of a possible inferno.

They know that in a war we will unite as one nation and fight till the last man standing because they experienced it 100 years ago, so they can only defeat us with nukes. That will bring more headaches for them, so they preferred option B like they did with the Ottoman Empire and it worked.

Option B means

- destroy the country from inside by increasing differences between ethnic and religious groups and hate against nationalism ("rightwing" & "conservative" & "islamist")

- support armed domestic terrorism with money and weapons (pkk)

- promote feminism and transgenderism to destroy family's and marriage so that Turks dont make children anymore (laws to protect gays, laws that rips men to pieces after a divorce, etc)

- promote hedonism and decadence (Aleyna Tilki, Hayko Cepkin etc) with hiphop, pop, hardrock, heavy metal and immorale tv shows (Recep Ivedik etc) to create a godless and lawless youth.

- promote abortion, gay-marriage, prostitution and sexual relationships without marrying to decrease birthrates and increases sexual diseases.

Thats how they collapsed the Ottoman Empire because they learned after almost 600 years of fighting Turks that Option B was the best method; first destroy a nation from inside before you attack it from outside.

Sultan Abdulhamid fought at many fronts against this Option B at his time, but he lacked good advicers and pasha's because most of them were freemasons and worked for the enemy.

President Erdogan is now in a great battle against the same monsters but he also has the same problems as Sultan Abdulhamid. He also lacks good advisers and most of his pasha's get killed (Muhsin Yazicioglu) or betrayed him (Gül, Davutoglu, Babacan).

Both leaders are called 'dictator' and 'Kızıl Sultan' and 'Murderer' in the international press (owned by the enemy) and this same international press and their owners are supporting a 'new elite opposition' with young activist politicians (diverse, colorful, gay) against Erdogan, who is Abdulhamid 2.0 in their eyes.

After they brought Abdulhamid down, soon they played the drums of war and our nation entered the First World War without him and lost, and what followed was a occupation.

Now they have the same plan. War will come to our doorsteps soon or later.
But this time there won’t be another ataturk to save turkey
In short fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice shame on me that’s the quote if you allow again some things that happened in the history
I see turkish singers they are very very influencing badly young people
Let’s be honest I don’t have problems with naked western singers but when i see some turkish music spots it’s more like **** video
It’s funny that 10 years ago there was no such thing as kissing or similar scenes
Now all of turkish series have kissing
Next evolution(in 5 years) is naked scenes
I think that only militaristic/right wing/conservative society/government can fight against globalism otherwise we can say the nation is doomed sooner or later

I wanted to include aleyna tipki but i see you included her
How can 17 years old kid do such spots now she is older but i am talking when she got my attention with her song sen olsen bare
By the way here in balkans also situation is pretty much critical with muslims as well
If i tell you what youngsters(13-18 years old) are doing you would think that i am talking about western country
Every crazy thing you have seen in American Pie movie nowadays all those habits are implemented by young people(both christian and muslim) in the balkans

Don’t be fooled that balkan people are religious and other stories which you might havr heard yes old people are very religious but it’s complete opposite with youngsters
I have the luck to be a bit older than today’s teenagers otherwise I would probably be a junkie fucktard idiot my generation(1997) is actually the last one which has still retained good values.....

I'm saying that leadership is key. And right now TSK are armed to the teeth, highly skilled and brave. But they lack good leadership. And for that reason they aren't being used to their full potential.

In your eyes everything Erdogan does is wrong. Turkish defence industry
I'm saying that leadership is key. And right now TSK are armed to the teeth, highly skilled and brave. But they lack good leadership. And for that reason they aren't being used to their full potential.

In what point they lack good leadership? What do you expect from Erdogan? Turkey's capabilities are limited.
Turkey is well aware of this and plans its strategy accordingly. This is no more or less than geopolitics and balance

Except Erdogan, there has not been a single leader after Ataturk who has had the balls to send the army to northern Iraq, northern Syria, Libya, Qatar etc. to fight terror organisations and protect Turkish interests.

Turkey is now a country that looks 5, 10, 50 years ahead. This means vision. Something that can only be achieved by taking steps carefully.

You criticize Erdogan while you express your pride on this forum about our rapidly developing defense industry and our indigenous weapon systems. The Turkish defense industry has taken giant steps under Erdogan's policy. Is this a lie? You can only think from the period 2002 when AKP came to power. However, you ignore the position what Turkey was in before that.

A good example is from 1993 when major operations were carried out against PKK in cities and mountains. The problem, however, was the arms difference between the Turkish soldiers and the terrorists. Our standard equipment was much more disadvantageous than the equipment used by the terrorists. Examples are rocket launchers such as RPG and machineguns like PKM. Colonel Sarizeybek informed and complained about this problem to President Özal, General Esref Bitlis and the top of the army that visited the battle area that time. They respond by asking what Sarizeybek and other commanders wanted. Sarizeybek asked for money so they could purchase the same weapons from northern Iraq !!

Can you imagine?

Last edited:
If they don’t want to fight assad then pull the soldiers out
There’s no logic to give assad besieged turksih soldiers this can only be used as a card against turkey when erdogan and putin meet in another sochi useless agreement

But turkish accounts say saraqib hasn’t yet fallen

8C3310F2-6461-4510-8685-2E76473D1302.jpeg

Turkish artillery is pounding at regime in saraqib this should be interesting in 1 or 2 hours when assad surrounds TAF observation points

23129A7D-3299-4E7A-884A-58D498541EEC.jpeg

1C03EBAA-A1A1-4355-B18B-EEC58075DBED.jpeg
Currently both TAF and regime are exchanging mutual shots towards each other
I think we will see big escalation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom