What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

WE HAD NOTHING. THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE WAS FINISHED. WE HAD TO MAKE BULLETS OUT OF SCRAPS. BUT WE SUCEEDED IN DEFEATING 7 NATIONS IN ONE WAR. THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE THAT GOOD LEADERSHIP CAN MAKE.

NOW, DESPITE HAVING SO MUCH MILITARY HARDWARE WE CAN'T ACHIEVE ANYTHING. THE TURKIC NATION HAS ALWAYS BEEN LED BY STRONG MILITARY LEADERS. BUT RIGHT NOW WE ARE BEING LED BY A COWARD.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! WAKE UP.

What the fk does WW1, aftermath and war of independance conditions has to do with present days situation?

This is what a mean by childish talk. Please why dont u stfu? You embarrassing Turks here with your stupidity.

Erdogan and Putin held a phone conversation wherein they agreed to implement the Idlib agreements.

TAF should bomb the shit out of Assadite forces and YPG before a ceasefire is coming.

And even AFTER the ceasefire the bombings should not stop... The agreements you make with the Russians are worth less than a piece of used toilet paper.
Give Assad some of his own medicine and slap him hard. That’s the only language he will ever understand.

What the fk does WW1, aftermath and war of independance conditions has to do with present days situation?

This is what a mean by childish talk. Please why dont u stfu? You embarrassing Turks here with your stupidity.

I'm saying that leadership is key. And right now TSK are armed to the teeth, highly skilled and brave. But they lack good leadership. And for that reason they aren't being used to their full potential.

I saw a video of Syrian refugees at Lesbos island next to the Turkish coast. There is capacity for only 3.000 of them but there are 19.000 refugees. They dont have enough food, water and electricity. They are protesting for better conditions and the Greek police responded with beating. Images of children and women today. Children without proper clothes in the rain, mothers who are trying to make something with the little food they have. Then i think about the 4 million refugees in Turkey and their superior conditions: free healthcare, free college, free transportation, fresh food and water, electricity and very good containerized homes. A lot of investments in refugees for a country without oil and with a lot of defense domestic and foreign defence spending. In the Netherlands there were months long protest about 1000 refugees. Good karma must come to Turkey, we are waiting a long time.

I'm saying that leadership is key. And right now TSK are armed to the teeth, highly skilled and brave. But they lack good leadership. And for that reason they aren't being used to their full potential.

You are not playing Rome: Total War here. TAF cant go full war here because the Assadite forces are held up between Iranians, Russians and civilians and you also got US servicemen everywhere and you dont dominate the airspace so with mortars and artillery alone you will hit others what could result in a total war with Russia/Iran/US and thats what the banksters and weaponproducers wish for (the Basil Zaharofs of this century).

You need precision strikes with drones and special forces and snipercommando's and that will take a lot of time.

I saw a video of Syrian refugees at Lesbos island next to the Turkish coast. There is capacity for only 3.000 of them but there are 19.000 refugees. They dont have enough food, water and electricity. They are protesting for better conditions and the Greek police responded with beating. Images of children and women today. Children without proper clothes in the rain, mothers who are trying to make something with the little food they have. Then i think about the 4 million refugees in Turkey and their superior conditions: free healthcare, free college, free transportation, fresh food and water, electricity and very good containerized homes. A lot of investments in refugees for a country without oil and with a lot of defense domestic and foreign defence spending. In the Netherlands there were months long protest about 1000 refugees. Good karma must come to Turkey, we are waiting a long time.
Where is our PR department shaming and protesting Greek Humanity (lack of) to the rest of the world? Where’s the Arab/Muslim league? If that was us, it’d be front page headlines across the Globe. Instead we get a Greek cunt at the EU parliament blaming it all on us and tearing up our flag.

Is all of this confirmed?
Everything is true since other more credible sources are saying the same
But news about airstrikes reported today are not true unfortunately
F-16 indeed took off probably they are getting targets for possible future strikes
It’s more likely that we might see airstrikes if regime tries to enter saraqib or idlib city or if regime dares to kill once again turkish soldiers

34112645-E2B2-4BF3-AFCD-B171164A3283.jpeg
62AFCEFC-07DB-4DF4-A93F-B66147CBBCBF.jpeg
I don’t think we will have to wait for end of February thanks to current regime advancement on idlib city and saraqib

It would be very great news if Operation Peace Spring starts again. I love to see those unibrow transgender communists protesting in different European cities against the Turkish 'invasion' when we clean those lands.

It would be very great news if Operation Peace Spring starts again. I love to see those unibrow transgender communists protesting in different European cities against the Turkish 'invasion' when we clean those lands.
Transgender hevals can protest at red light district in amsterdam as much as they like

Dont forget the yellow profile pictures to protest the Turks hahahahaha

You are not playing Rome: Total War here. TAF cant go full war here because the Assadite forces are held up between Iranians, Russians and civilians and you also got US servicemen everywhere and you dont dominate the airspace so with mortars and artillery alone you will hit others what could result in a total war with Russia/Iran/US and thats what the banksters and weaponproducers wish for (the Basil Zaharofs of this century).

You need precision strikes with drones and special forces and snipercommando's and that will take a lot of time.

Remember guys the Greeks are civilised while the Turks are Mongol Barbarians and the enemy of humanity.

It is said the people who always brag about themselves as the civilised ones are the real barbarians. Best example can be seen with the Americans and the Greeks.

Why the Greeks as an example because they are ones who established this disgusting mentality that still continues today.

If the Greeks are so civilised and freedom lovers or people who believe in equallity they would not be doing this to refugees.

Last edited:
C8429C89-8B6D-4C8F-877A-96F7E2062146.jpeg

look the wahhabi propaganda
Al-dog claims yankees stopped drone intelligence sharing with Turkey like turks need one hahahahah
Even americans themselves admit that Turkey has its own isr/istar capabilities
it’s other way around americans need turkish cooperation if they want to do surveillance over western and northern part of iran

View attachment 603630
look the wahhabi propaganda
Al-dog claims yankees stopped drone intelligence sharing with Turkey like turks need one hahahahah
Even americans themselves admit that Turkey has its own isr/istar capabilities
it’s other way around americans need turkish cooperation if they want to do surveillance over western and northern part of iran

We need to bring Jabal Shammar back as the rightful rulers of Arabia

We need to bring Jabal Shammar back as the rightful rulers of Arabia
I don’t know if saudi barbarians have left any male alive from rashidi dynasty
@HannibalBarca can you tell us more about the fate of rashidi dynasty
But yes they are indeed the rightful rulers
And you are right when you call it arabia cause saudi prefix is imposed on innocent arabs they need to be liberated from wahhabi tyranny

Back
Top Bottom