What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

But giving power to the entities which sworn by the name of Allah that they will fight against the Kafirs and at the same time marking the Turkish soldier as such is very wise move. The same ones that are sabotaging every effort other than the observation points that are serving as a human shield. This doesn't have any future. They will bow or be abolished. White, black, purple call it as you wish. In the end all will have a place in Syria. The Believers, the Kafirs, the People of the Book, the Hypocrites. The slaves of Saud will be assimilated or smashed.

Neither giving to Extremism the good way... But still... One of them as yet to murder 500K of his ppl and 10Mil refugees and he's still living among Syrians AND still NOT in direct armed conflict with TR.

So, their is hope for debate and coming to an arrangement without bloodshed...

Neither giving to Extremism the good way... But still... One of them as yet to murder 500K of his ppl and 10Mil refugees and he's still living among Syrians AND still NOT in direct armed conflict with TR.

Do you even try to assimilate what I am talking to you? TURKEY'S WORK IS CONCENTRATED OVER UNITED SYRIA WHICH WILL BE HOME FOR BOTH ASSAD SUPPORTERS AND OPPOSITION. IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT IN SYRIA NOT ONLY IDLIB AND JIHADISTS ARE PRESENT? THE ONLY FORCE WHICH IS SABOTAGING THE EFFORTS IS THE TERRORIST ORGANIZATION HTS WHICH YOU KEEP ADVOCATING! THE TERRORIST ORGANIZATION HTS IS DECLINING EVERY TYPE FOR NEGOTIATION AND POLITICAL PROCESS. WHAT IS THAT? A SABOTAGE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ADVOCATE THE FORCE WHICH TURKEY IS TRYING ALL THE BEST TO BYPASS AND NEUTRALIZE WITHOUT BLOODSHED.

@cabatli_53 I require an action! I will not stay just like that and watch how that guy is defending a terrorist organization which is recognized as such with a Presidential degree and shared with an official statement. There is no difference between the terrorist organizations DEASH, PKK, YPG, HTS. The name is not important! They are serving the same agendas against Turkey and the ones who dares to defend them should face the same equal consequences!
s%CC%A71-002.jpg

s%CC%A72-002.jpg

Maybe they havent killed 500k because they dont have the ability to do so.

Maybe they havent killed 500k because they dont have the ability to do so.
Therefore can I assume that you could kill that much if you had the ability to?
Or will should I assume you could rob banks if you had the ability?
and so on...

As long as they "to this day" didn't do it...then we should accept that their is a possibility BUT to this day, they didn't.

Therefore "There is" some hope for dialog.

Do you even try to assimilate what I am talking to you? TURKEY'S WORK IS CONCENTRATED OVER UNITED SYRIA WHICH WILL BE HOME FOR BOTH ASSAD SUPPORTERS AND OPPOSITION. IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT IN SYRIA NOT ONLY IDLIB AND JIHADISTS ARE PRESENT? THE ONLY FORCE WHICH IS SABOTAGING THE EFFORTS IS THE TERRORIST ORGANIZATION HTS WHICH YOU KEEP ADVOCATING! THE TERRORIST ORGANIZATION HTS IS DECLINING EVERY TYPE FOR NEGOTIATION AND POLITICAL PROCESS. WHAT IS THAT? A SABOTAGE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ADVOCATE THE FORCE WHICH TURKEY IS TRYING ALL THE BEST TO BYPASS AND NEUTRALIZE WITHOUT BLOODSHED.

@cabatli_53 I require an action! I will not stay just like that and watch how that guy is defending a terrorist organization which is recognized as such with a Presidential degree and shared with an official statement. There is no difference between the terrorist organizations DEASH, PKK, YPG, HTS. The name is not important! They are serving the same agendas against Turkey and the ones who dares to defend them should face the same equal consequences!
s%CC%A71-002.jpg

s%CC%A72-002.jpg

Can you point out where I defend them against TR? or that I support X or Y intervention against TR?

What I said is clear... no need to call for @cabatli_53 when your things don't go your way...
I said " With their current state... DEBATE/DIALOG to find a way for a stable region is BETTER than getting in direct confrontation and therefore bloodshed that will result in Millions of refugees and Destruction...
Even right now... the US and the Talibans are in a dialog and FOUND common ground for future stability... even Though BOTH sides were at each other throats for almost 2 Decade...

Something TR and HTS aren't... And still I will repeat it again... There is better than HTS... but sometimes you have to work with what you have... to limit a more severe end result that every side will regret later on.

So... please spare me your Bold Capital letters... I wasn't born in the last Rainy day...

Last edited:
and so on...
Do i sound like someone who would kill people for different religion, ideology, gender etc.?
Correct me if im wrong but thats what jihadists do when they get the opportunity.

Do i sound like someone who would kill people for different religion, ideology, gender etc.?
Correct me if im wrong but thats what jihadists do when they get the opportunity.

Terros I agree... All jihadis aren't... Otherwise you have to put every "Jihad" in the same bag... whatever during the Bosnian conflict... or previous Sultanas/Caliphate wars... or Even our Prophet wars...

But unfortunately nowadays Jihad and Terro are by many seen as being the same.

And no you are not the type to... but I was pointing to the logic of it. as long as someone didn't do it...you can't extrapolate what they could do, even though they may share something with those who did it...it's like the West saying that Islam is a religion of Terros bc of ISIS or that Muslims and ISIS are the same bc of Islam...

Terros I agree... All jihadis aren't... Otherwise you have to put every "Jihad" in the same bag... whatever during the Bosnian conflict... or previous Sultanas/Caliphate wars... or Even our Prophet wars...

And no you are not the type to... but I was pointing to the logic of it. as long as someone didn't do it...you can't extrapolate what they could do, even though they may share something with those who did it...it's like the West saying that Islam is a religion of Terros bc of ISIS or that Muslims and ISIS are the same bc of Islam...
We are talking about HTS here, they are in Turkey's terror list for a reason.

We are talking about HTS here, they are in Turkey's terror list for a reason.
Yes TR added HTS in their last August 2018 list (6 months now) After the UN move in last June 2018.
Just Before RU/ASSad announced to retake Idlib...

As Ragip Soylu said, it's part of the Idlib Deal.
HTS is around since late 2016/early 2017 in Idlib.

Last edited:

Jihad is not a negative word the word Jihad was even used for the Turkish independance war even for World War 1 by the Ottomans.

Jihad has become a negative word due to Al qaeda and isis pieces of shit.

Thanks to terrorist groups like al qaeda and isis that the word Jihad is now associated with Suicide bombings, beheadings and other atrocities.

It will take time for us Muslims to take back the meaning of Jihad as the word and its meaning has been tainted by terrorist groups who call themselves Muslim.

and so on...

As long as they "to this day" didn't do it...then we should accept that their is a possibility BUT to this day, they didn't.

Therefore "There is" some hope for dialog.

Can you point out where I defend them against TR? or that I support X or Y intervention against TR?

What I said is clear... no need to call for @cabatli_53 when your things don't go your way...
I said " With their current state... DEBATE/DIALOG to find a way for a stable region is BETTER than getting in direct confrontation and therefore bloodshed that will result in Millions of refugees and Destruction...
Even right now... the US and the Talibans are in a dialog and FOUND common ground for future stability... even Though BOTH sides were at each other throats for almost 2 Decade...

Something TR and HTS aren't... And still I will repeat it again... There is better than HTS... but sometimes you have to work with what you have... to limit a more severe end result that every side will regret later on.

So... please spare me your Bold Capital letters... I wasn't born in the last Rainy day...
If I have to prove it I would have to post a series of discussions because you are not dumb to say it openly. Every member which is following your logic knows exactly who you are defending. You are defending a terrorist organization while I am defending unified Syria without terror and with place for everyone- Turkey's plan for Syria. T

There is nothing for debate. We let ISIS rise and nothing good happened afterwards. In the beginning ISIS for Turkey were “The structure called ISIL [the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, the previous name of the IS] , at its core, could be viewed as a terrorist radical group, but people have joined it ... and there are significant numbers of Turkmens, Sunni Arabs, Kurds... we should understand it like this. Previous discontent, anger, discrimination and insults gave birth to a broad reaction"- Turkish ex Prime Minister Ahmet Davutolu. Do you see what our previous Muslim Brotherhood geniuses like Ahmet Davutoglu were saying? Do you see what is the result of watching from the side trough all these years?

Don't even compare the political situation in Idlib with the Talibans. While the Talibans are excellent, determined warriors and also with harsh terrain, government forces which are drug addicts HTS got a "local support" and trenches in which the opposing from them will be killed. You sound just like the mountain rats in Afrin "#Shehid_Namirin, #TurkeysVietnam".

Why should we work with them? To sabotage all of the efforts and start a new meaningless fight in which Idlib city will be bombed 24/7 because that's what they want. Where we could get with a terrorist organization designated even by the UN as such? They couldn't put out political representatives, couldn't give freedom to the people, they can only fight, suicide bomb and give fatwas about who is apostate and who is not. Eventually they will give us an isolated terrorist sh!thole called the Islamic Salvation State of Idlib which will not be opened for tourists, will not be recognized by anybody including Turkey's brother countries, will live in conditions comparable to those of Taliban controlled Afghanistan, we will have a border with a terrorist state from which terrorists will be able to cross freely into Turkey and give us bad image. This is not short sighted. Short sighted is to think that a terrorist organization can make the world powers retreat and put down Assad with a 30.000 men power and declare fake "Shariah" from the ones that are encouraging lashing of women because they talk to loud.

Now because of them let me tell you how Idlib will look afterwards before HTS get killed or obey to the Turkish backed National Army and official opposition government structures and institutions. That bubble is getting smaller and smaller year by year when somebody tries to do something stupid. This conflict will not be resolved militarily and for sure not politically with representatives from an UN recognized terrorist organization.
upload_2019-2-1_6-40-28.jpeg

Terros I agree... All jihadis aren't... Otherwise you have to put every "Jihad" in the same bag... whatever during the Bosnian conflict... or previous Sultanas/Caliphate wars... or Even our Prophet wars.

Sorry but jihad today is nothing compared to what it was during the khalifs time, be it Ottomans or before they had a sense of rules of engagement.

The Wahhabi scum you defend don’t deferentiate between man, woman, child, religion or age. Bosnia and Chechen wars are prime examples of Wahhabi/Salafist jihadists fucking up legitimate causes to spread peusdo Salafism/Arabism. Where Arabs no matter what ideology are involved war turns into massacre of civilians.

@cabatli_53 fed up of this type spreading HTS Nusra propaganda here.

If I have to prove it I would have to post a series of discussions because you are not dumb to say it openly. Every member which is following your logic knows exactly who you are defending. You are defending a terrorist organization while I am defending unified Syria without terror and with place for everyone- Turkey's plan for Syria. T

There is nothing for debate. We let ISIS rise and nothing good happened afterwards. In the beginning ISIS for Turkey were “The structure called ISIL [the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, the previous name of the IS] , at its core, could be viewed as a terrorist radical group, but people have joined it ... and there are significant numbers of Turkmens, Sunni Arabs, Kurds... we should understand it like this. Previous discontent, anger, discrimination and insults gave birth to a broad reaction"- Turkish ex Prime Minister Ahmet Davutolu. Do you see what our previous Muslim Brotherhood geniuses like Ahmet Davutoglu were saying? Do you see what is the result of watching from the side trough all these years?

Don't even compare the political situation in Idlib with the Talibans. While the Talibans are excellent, determined warriors and also with harsh terrain, government forces which are drug addicts HTS got a "local support" and trenches in which the opposing from them will be killed. You sound just like the mountain rats in Afrin "#Shehid_Namirin, #TurkeysVietnam".

Why should we work with them? To sabotage all of the efforts and start a new meaningless fight in which Idlib city will be bombed 24/7 because that's what they want. Where we could get with a terrorist organization designated even by the UN as such? They couldn't put out political representatives, couldn't give freedom to the people, they can only fight, suicide bomb and give fatwas about who is apostate and who is not. Eventually they will give us an isolated terrorist sh!thole called the Islamic Salvation State of Idlib which will not be opened for tourists, will not be recognized by anybody including Turkey's brother countries, will live in conditions comparable to those of Taliban controlled Afghanistan, we will have a border with a terrorist state from which terrorists will be able to cross freely into Turkey and give us bad image. This is not short sighted. Short sighted is to think that a terrorist organization can make the world powers retreat and put down Assad with a 30.000 men power and declare fake "Shariah" from the ones that are encouraging lashing of women because they talk to loud.

Now because of them let me tell you how Idlib will look afterwards before HTS get killed or obey to the Turkish backed National Army and official opposition government structures and institutions. That bubble is getting smaller and smaller year by year when somebody tries to do something stupid. This conflict will not be resolved militarily and for sure not politically with representatives from an UN recognized terrorist organization.
View attachment 536360
Sorry but jihad today is nothing compared to what it was during the khalifs time, be it Ottomans or before they had a sense of rules of engagement.

The Wahhabi scum you defend don’t deferentiate between man, woman, child, religion or age. Bosnia and Chechen wars are prime examples of Wahhabi/Salafist jihadists fucking up legitimate causes to spread peusdo Salafism/Arabism. Where Arabs no matter what ideology are involved war turns into massacre of civilians.

@cabatli_53 fed up of this type spreading HTS Nusra propaganda here.

I was Going to answer to why I don't support X or Y or that you misunderstood or How X or Y events/conditons or whatever...
But I remember how and who you guys are...
So...yeah... Believe whatever you think/want or wish...

Anyway... Good luck in pointing X or Y and put them in the same bag...
Without knowing it...you are behaving as the one you are criticizing... as those who are making Takfir left and right based on their emotion and limit understand on X or Y...

Best regards.

I was Going to answer to why I don't support X or Y or that you misunderstood or How X or Y events/conditons or whatever...
But I remember how and who you guys are...
So...yeah... Believe whatever you think/want or wish...

Anyway... Good luck in pointing X or Y and put them in the same bag...
Without knowing it...you are behaving as the one you are criticizing... as those who are making Takfir left and right based on their emotion and limit understand on X or Y...

Best regards.
@cabatli_53 What did I misunderstood?!??!!? Usta! I believe in the Turkish law and the fight against terrorism and foreign enemy forces! Look at his posts carefully!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom