What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Those images are not from Malhama but from the HTS's "Red Units" special forces terrorists (not soldiers). I also don't remember delivering arms to Malhama either. We delivered to NLF.

Weapons never stay in one hand. You always got some who will resell it in the black market OR switch hand after conflicts, like we saw previously with HTS/FSA.
And it's just a rifle...

What is more important for me... is what is he wearing... aka what going on with HTS latest "wearable" evolution...

Malhama (Jihadist military contractor) are closely allied with HTS and other Jihadi Terrorists.
Allies, I don't know, they go where they are paid, like when they trained FSA soldiers in the past. But yes, their main "client" is the one willing to pay and that is HTS related groups.
If I remember well, They spoke previously of an "Instructor" joining them from the North after the Afrin op... But when the journalist asked who it is or which nationalities he was, the boss refused to answer...
And since then... the Group went up in training and quality.

Those images are not from Malhama but from the HTS's "Red Units" special forces terrorists (not soldiers). I also don't remember delivering arms to Malhama either. We delivered to NLF.

First take a look at the picture from the second part of the thread. In the upper left there is a title starting with "Tahri..." and looking like a mosque. Now take a look at that logo.

DyjI6IMWoAEffos.jpg:large

View attachment 537037

Secondly look at the title on the red thing on his head. It is saying "AshSham"

DyjG0wtWsAAPIj0.jpg:large

it's HTS
Hayat Tahrir al Sham.

I think that after NLF got its a*s kicked out of Idlib hayat al sham seized the weapons

Or maybe HTS bought them off the books from other groups who receive them

It's up for turkey' intelligence to solve the mystery

On a sarcastic note I wonder what a turkish sherlock Holmes would look like lol
sarcasm dose of the day sorry

Another pic but with scope.

DyQQhQIWwAATLRI.jpg

Well those pics got out mostly because of HTS last Idlib drill.

Seems a full scale army is on the making...
(Let's say, conscription is operational in 1-2 months, Therefore making it open around March...Then add to it a 6-8 Months Training program... and you will get at least 3 times what HTS got right now ready before Next winter...)
Therefore making a possible Expansion of territory OR a bargaining subject around End of this Year/Early next year. (aka against any Military intervention by X or Y)

Total Force could be around 100-130k.

Last edited:
The US won't hand Manbij it has to be a TSK operation and let the operation last a month it would end before elections
They just need to stick to a Feb 20 deadline ( then launch it )

And since Afrin took 2 months it's safe to say worst case scenario is the TSK needing a month for Manbij lol

Tho am not sure if YPG east of Euphrates will just sit and watch and if they attack then its an all out operation Which will definitely delay the elections maybe that's what Erdogan tactic is maybe he wants to delay it

The US won't hand Manbij it has to be a TSK operation and let the operation last a month it would end before elections
They just need to stick to a Feb 20 deadline ( then launch it )

And since Afrin took 2 months it's safe to say worst case scenario is the TSK needing a month for Manbij lol

Tho am not sure if YPG east of Euphrates will just sit and watch and if they attack then its an all out operation Which will definitely delay the elections maybe that's what Erdogan tactic is maybe he wants to delay it

Btw Manbij and East Euphrate...only One bridge is btw them... So for TSK it isn't a problem...
The problem is from ASSad... As they did for Afrin... They will mostly open the corridor to let YPG/PKK related groups pass from their territories to Manbij... as they did before btw Manbij-Afrin.

Back
Top Bottom