What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Arent they Western fasal states?
Not talking about the people.
I don't think TR FM will not say it directly and point out to Gulf states, as they already did in the past.
One thing to point out, is US dept last move, when they removed HTS from the AQ/ISIS related group map just recently.

I don't think TR FM will not say it directly and point out to Gulf states, as they already did in the past.
One thing to point out, is US dept last move, when they removed HTS from the AQ/ISIS related map just recently.
You and i both know that the UAE and MBS is behind this,no-one else.
Money buys HTS,nothing else.

Although opposite arguments collapsed during pages, there wasn’t made any bad or insulting words. Thanks for good discussion.

Secondly, If HTS is recognised as terrorists in Turkiye, They are just terrorists so we should form our statements accordingly. No need to compare the sins of enemies to make an inference which one is benefical. Both Assad and Al-Qaide linked groups are destroying the region and harming the public. It is not important whether Turkish Army actively perform strike operations for them, as long as they are known as terrorist in official decleration. Strategic thinking of Turkish officials try to keep them passive to isolate the region from Asad without any direct conflict but they are not that clever or innocent to be silent cause of some outsiders using them to drive Turkiye into corner. They are actually working for the benefits of Russia/Assad at present so No more implication or good will related statements to them in any likely scenarios in this thread please. @HannibalBarca

Malhama are not HTS. Its a private mercenary group who trained HTS soldiers AND FSA ones in the past.
Those images are not from Malhama but from the HTS's "Red Units" special forces terrorists (not soldiers). I also don't remember delivering arms to Malhama either. We delivered to NLF.

First take a look at the picture from the second part of the thread. In the upper left there is a title starting with "Tahri..." and looking like a mosque. Now take a look at that logo.

DyjI6IMWoAEffos.jpg:large

upload_2019-2-4_15-21-30.jpeg

Secondly look at the title on the red thing on his head. It is saying "AshSham"

DyjG0wtWsAAPIj0.jpg:large

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom