What's new

Turkish court rule supporting returning Hagia Sophia museum again Mosques .

The US barely had any colonies but they were allready an industrial powerhouse by the end of the 19th century, surpassing Britain by WW1.
Ridiculous assertion. Before they even landed, where did the wealth of the settlers into USA come from? Did they load their transatlantic ships with children's letters to Santa Claus?

Then after they landed....well don't ask me. Ask BLM how America got rich.

It's funny seeing everyone here at eachothers throats over religion.

If you do a bit of research you'll realise that both Christianity and Islam were created by Jews. Hence why they are the chosen people.

I saw people's comments on the Kara Kutu's (YouTube channel) Haci Sofya post and everyone was writing in Arabic. What type of nationalists are these? These people are just Arab lovers. Seriously it disgusts me.

Also someone here mentioned that secularism in Turkey is supported by the west... What a load of bollocks. The west paved the way for AKP because the Kemalist military had a mind of their own. There's a very long article out there which details everything and it's pretty disturbing to say the least. The US only supported the secular military during the cold war due to their ability to keep Turkey stable at a time when the Soviets were a major threat.

Greek, Armenian, Kurdish and Israeli lobbyists have spent billions on Islamizing Turkey for decades. Why? Because a secular Turkey will hold more legitimacy, will be more stable, will have a greater economy and higher education levels. This is a fact you cannot deny. Don't tell me that Turkey was secular decades ago but didn't achieve anything - that argument holds zero relevance in today's world.

It is, no argument there but it's not the primordial factor that drove the West to get rich and prosperous, those were innovation, industrial revolution and rule of law which allowed industries and entrepreneurs to thrive.

I can recommend *Why the West rules....for now * by Ian Morris if you're interested in this topic
It's not just colonial exploitation but looting other world powers and carrying spoils of war home that is also an important contributor to western European economies. Do you know how much Britain looted from Spain? Legal piracy under Elizabeth I? Imperial powers looted from each other as much as from the 3rd world.

Before that, in the medieval era, there were the nascent banking and credit structures built during the crusades and war financiers. The knights templar and the venetians led the way. A combination of extortion, stealing, war booty and religiously motivated sacking of capital cities created a capital wealth base. The Holy Roman empire and other west Europeans followed suit.

The whole "industrial innovation" angle is blatantly overrated. Western Europe owes most of its wealth and raw financial power to its early institution of financial systems and looting of other powers, eastern Europeans and non-Europeans alike.

If you do a bit of research you'll realise that both Christianity and Islam were created by Jews. Hence why they are the chosen people.

I saw people's comments on the Kara Kutu's (YouTube channel) Haci Sofya post and everyone was writing in Arabic. What type of nationalists are these? These people are just Arab lovers. Seriously it disgusts me.

Also someone here mentioned that secularism in Turkey is supported by the west... What a load of bollocks. The west paved the way for AKP because the Kemalist military had a mind of their own. There's a very long article out there which details everything and it's pretty disturbing to say the least. The US only supported the secular military during the cold war due to their ability to keep Turkey stable at a time when the Soviets were a major threat.

Greek, Armenian, Kurdish and Israeli lobbyists have spent billions on Islamizing Turkey for decades. Why? Because a secular Turkey will hold more legitimacy, will be more stable, will have a greater economy and higher education levels. This is a fact you cannot deny. Don't tell me that Turkey was secular decades ago but didn't achieve anything - that argument holds zero relevance in today's world.
Excellent points.

Seeing this thread, it seems to be a controversial issue.

Wouldn't it have been easier if they had assigned a portion of it to be used as a mosque? I don't understand the need for this move considering there's a mosque on most streets.

Elhamdulillah we regained our Fetih Camii.

Whoever wants can cry in a corner, whoever wants can may experience tantrums... I can't wait to pray with my brothers in this mosque, to experience the atmosphere of the Ayasofya.

The Akp government will probably lose in the next election. Also most of the people who have been following this issue and struggling for many years do not care about Akp. While Erdogan was still vitamin in the orange, some people in this country was fighting for correcting this unlawful situation about Ayasofya Camii. Praise be to Allah, the Escrow is now in the hands of its owners...

Meanwhile, not only the AKP, but also the CHP and the IYIP announced that they will support decision. MHP on the other hand, has been struggling for many years already, they are the architects of this last attempt...

Last edited:
Yeah the "Arab lover" and " Go back to Arabic lands" and Arab this and Arab that is common fall back for militant Kemalists.

If you look at the comments section for the TRT Youtube video. Where muslims girls say how they appreciate the lifting of the hijab ban.

The comments are like:
These girls are Arab.
They should go back to Arabistan or whatever
This is islamic. Islamic is not our culture. They should go back to Arab lands
These are Imam hatip girls
They are forced to wear hijab
Etc etc

Bro metropolitan, educated, secular Krmalists like you only present a small picture of Turkey. Mostly limited to big cities(that too the well off parts).

The rest of the picture was not properly represented until Tayyip Erdoğan.

Last comment I'll make, other than that it is your country:
This division between Kemalists and Muslims won't continue for very long. It might reach a tipping point in history.
As the hadith predicts:
"It is stated that at the end of times, the Mahdi will lead a huge army to face the Dajjal and his followers. This momentous battle is known as al Malhama al Kubra, the Great Slaughter. After fierce combat, and at the point when the Mahdi will find himself encircled by the enemy, The Prophet `Isa will descend, lead the Muslim armies, and slay the Dajjal. Soon after this, the Muslims will take Constantinople by peaceful means. ‘They will conquer Constantinople with Tasbih and Takbir and will acquire such spoils of war as has never been seen before.’ [Ibn Majah]"

Yeah the "Arab lover" and " Go back to Arabic lands" and Arab this and Arab that is common fall back for militant Kemalists.

If you look at the comments section for the TRT Youtube video. Where muslims girls say how they appreciate the lifting of the hijab ban.

The comments are like:
These girls are Arab.
They should go back to Arabistan or whatever
This is islamic. Islamic is not our culture. They should go back to Arab lands
These are Imam hatip girls
They are forced to wear hijab
Etc etc

Bro metropolitan, educated, secular Krmalists like you only present a small picture of Turkey. Mostly limited to big cities(that too the well off parts).

The rest of the picture was not properly represented until Tayyip Erdoğan.

Last comment I'll make, other than that it is your country:
This division between Kemalists and Muslims won't continue for very long. It might reach a tipping point in history.
As the hadith predicts:
"It is stated that at the end of times, the Mahdi will lead a huge army to face the Dajjal and his followers. This momentous battle is known as al Malhama al Kubra, the Great Slaughter. After fierce combat, and at the point when the Mahdi will find himself encircled by the enemy, The Prophet `Isa will descend, lead the Muslim armies, and slay the Dajjal. Soon after this, the Muslims will take Constantinople by peaceful means. ‘They will conquer Constantinople with Tasbih and Takbir and will acquire such spoils of war as has never been seen before.’ [Ibn Majah]"

Actually statistical research have found that an absolute majority of Turkey's population, including conservatives, are secular and want a secular government.

Also, Turks are massively becoming irreligious. In 2 generations, irreligious people will be the majority.

Ridiculous assertion. Before they even landed, where did the wealth of the settlers into USA come from? Did they load their transatlantic ships with children's letters to Santa Claus?

Then after they landed....well don't ask me. Ask BLM how America got rich.
If you think that developing unknown lands from scratch it's easy than I've got a bridge to sell you....and no, it wasn't the slaves that did it, they actually fought a bloody civil war amongst them to free the slaves and,anyway,the slave holder states in the South were allready technologically backwards as opposed to the industry driven North....that's why they lost the American Civil War,much to the chagrin of the slave loving Democratic party

It's not just colonial exploitation but looting other world powers and carrying spoils of war home that is also an important contributor to western European economies. Do you know how much Britain looted from Spain? Legal piracy under Elizabeth I? Imperial powers looted from each other as much as from the 3rd world.

Before that, in the medieval era, there were the nascent banking and credit structures built during the crusades and war financiers. The knights templar and the venetians led the way. A combination of extortion, stealing, war booty and religiously motivated sacking of capital cities created a capital wealth base. The Holy Roman empire and other west Europeans followed suit.

The whole "industrial innovation" angle is blatantly overrated. Western Europe owes most of its wealth and raw financial power to its early institution of financial systems and looting of other powers, eastern Europeans and non-Europeans alike.

Excellent points.
I'm sorry but pre industrial revolution times this was the way it was done by everyone...get rich by robbing thy neighbour, since10.000 BC....for hundreds of years, up until the middle the 19th century the * poor colonised North Africans * raided European shores and carried millions into slavery....when the shoe was on the other foot they became poor victims of oppression.
.....A religious man would say that colonialism in North Africa was actually a divine punishment for their wicked ways of life( pirate states) but I m not that kind of guy :-)

Last edited:
These so called Christians if they possessed any sincerity surely they would be happy that aya sofia it returning to be a place of worship again. However their hatred for the true religion is evident despite their bs about turning the cheek when it suits them

carried millions

wtf? barbary pirates didn't snatch 'millions'...

anyways the pirates were by no means representative of their respective country/tribe/kingdom's ambitions. In fact there were instances where the barbary pirates teamed up regular euro pirates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Turkish_piracy

piracy was a problem for everyone. there were european pirates present in the arabian ocean too and what their actions were practically on par with the babary corsairs (like henry every)

looool romanians - you should do your compatriots a favor and return home. a fertility rate of 1.6 or so for a country isn't healthy

upload_2020-7-8_21-13-18.png

These so called Christians if they possessed any sincerity surely they would be happy that aya sofia it returning to be a place of worship again. However their hatred for the true religion is evident despite their bs about turning the cheek when it suits them
Every true religion excludes the other religions, by logic your true religion is fake to another true believer of another sect

wtf? barbary pirates didn't snatch 'millions'...

anyways the pirates were by no means representative of their respective country/tribe/kingdom's ambitions. In fact there were instances where the barbary pirates teamed up regular euro pirates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Turkish_piracy

piracy was a problem for everyone. there were european pirates present in the arabian ocean too and what their actions were practically on par with the babary corsairs (like henry every)

looool romanians - you should do your compatriots a favor and return home. a fertility rate of 1.6 or so for a country isn't healthy

View attachment 649180
The current fertility rate is 1.8 btw,try to keep on topic btw...
The estimation of slaves abducted by the Barbary states starts from 1million upwards....they might not be humans to an upset, depressed soul like you because they were not Muslim, but it counts

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=EU

Btw, your link talks about a Turko Calvinism piracy against Catholicism....Afterwards, Catholic Spain, France, Italy civilised Morocco, Lybia, Algeria in return....even Steven

Last edited:
The estimation of slaves abducted by the Barbary states starts from 1million upwards....they might not be humans to an upset, depressed soul like you because they were not Muslim, but it counts

mufuggin cracka *** comin with the cheap *** talk man whats wrong with honkeys like
whitey oughta know that it aint right to talk trash like that man it aint right to end up talkin like white trash
watch that tone of yours ghostface cause folks know them names down in the hood yo they know who they be dealin with but a white *** cracka like yo aint got a clue

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom