What's new

Featured Turkey reconverts Istanbul's Hagia Sophia museum into a mosque

In Turkey, almost 400 churches, synagogues and havra was renovated or built with state support. This is another matter. The situation of Ayasofya has nothing to do with them, or Pakistan's temple restorations.
we have to inform our colleagues here that not only restoration of existing churches is being done but also new ones are built
I can’t remember exactly but permission was given 2 years ago for assyrian community(or maybe it was other christians) to build new church with government backing

Confusing times.

Imran N. Hosein for a long time has been a propaganda tool for Alawite Assadists and Russians lol

Muslims who don't support Hagia Sophia's conversion into a Mosque should take another look at their choices

Hagia Sophia has not even been a church for 600 years. They are not even converting a church to a mosque rn, they r converting an empty museum to a masjid

EdnOpSiWkAIwnRs

There is no deity but God

Confusing times.

Imran N Hosein is a Russian and Indian agent. He deemed both Turkey and Pakistan as Kaffir states. He declared the martyred Turkish and Pakistani soldiers going to Hellfire. He even wants us to give up Kashmir to Modi to appease Hindus... He wants Turks to surrender Anatolia to Orthodox...

Please do not share his nonsense.

Imran N Hosein is a Russian and Indian agent. He deemed both Turkey and Pakistan as Kaffir states. He declared the martyred Turkish and Pakistani soldiers going to Hellfire. He even wants us to give up Kashmir to Modi to appease Hindus... He wants Turks to surrender Anatolia to Orthodox...

Please do not share his nonsense.

I agree with you but scholars like these have massive following and are cause of divide. They make job of those who wants a united front of the Ummah, very difficult.

Of course.

However, it is so crowded at the moment that it is not even possible to get close to Ayasofya. All the surrounding streets are flooded with people. I hope, I can manage to get in to the night prayer.

Make sure to take plenty of pictures, it's a truly historic event for Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom