What's new

Featured Turkey reconverts Istanbul's Hagia Sophia museum into a mosque

It is also not the first time that Ayasofya was closed to worship. It happened before many times in history. Catholic Crusaders looted, it saw civil wars and dynasty struggles, set on fire, damaged by neglect, damaged in earthquakes and so on... Many times during the Christian period, it was closed to worship for many years.
Mr @Imran Khan knows nothing about the history of Hagia Sophia, it's just his secularistic ego was HURT, so he went running on every thread discussing this issue.

I would recommend him to read what the crusaders did with orthodox and Hagia Sophia.

Mr @Imran Khan knows nothing about the history of Hagia Sophia, it's just his secularistic ego was HURT, so he went running on every thread discussing this issue.

I would recommend him to read what the crusaders did with orthodox and Hagia Sophia.
my dear sir crusades started in 1101 and end at 1492 . ottomans captured Istanbul at 29 May 1453. can you teach me please how crusaders harm a church at the period when it was under them already at crusade times ?

2nd point we see mosque blasts in pakistan even shrines were bombed by our own muslim radical groups . should i go past how Muslims attack on Muslim worshiping sites ? hujjaj bin yusif burnt holy makkah site .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Mecca_(692)
this is lame excuse for me that because intra christine wars we have right to capture a church and convert a mosque

my whole point stands on one line

those whom build it the make it church and it should be remain a church . its simple no body should convert a religious site to other religion's site .

my dear sir crusades started in 1101 and end at 1492 . ottomans captured Istanbul at 29 May 1453. can you teach me please how crusaders harm a church at the period when it was under them already at crusade times ?

2nd point we see mosque blasts in pakistan even shrines were bombed by our own muslim radical groups . should i go past how Muslims attack on Muslim worshiping sites ? hujjaj bin yusif burnt holy makkah site .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Mecca_(692)
this is lame excuse for me that because intra christine wars we have right to capture a church and convert a mosque

my whole point stands on one line

those whom build it the make it church and it should be remain a church . its simple no body should convert a religious site to other religion's site .
The crusades looted constantinople and hagia sophia multiple times, catholics and orthodox didnt exactly like eachother back then.

The crusades looted constantinople and hagia sophia multiple times, catholics and orthodox didnt exactly like eachother back then.
Meh....medieval times.... some crusaders were besieging a town in a anti cathar crusade. When the leading Bishop was informed that the town has Catholic inhabitants he famously proclaimed:

"Kill them all, God will sort his own"....lmfao:cheesy:

This is a great move from Erdogan.
Constantinople was conquered after centuries of sacrifices by Turk Muslims.
Not using the hallmark of Constantine power as mosque was betrayal of hundreds of years of Turkish Muslim struggle.

so does shia sunnis in islam too sir
Keep to the topic.
تم لوگوں کو گورے کی گاف چھپانے کے لئے اپنی شلوار اتار کہ ننگا ہونا ضروری ہے ؟ ذہنی غلام۔
جہاں یورپ والوں کی برائ ہوئ وہاں فورا
مسلمانوں کی برائیاں شروع۔

You asked how crusades can harm a church and i answered it.
i have read they convert it to thier own church rather then destroying it sir if they destroyed it then there was not Sofia today .
537 to 1054 byzantine Christine church
1054 to 1204 orthodontics church
12-4 to 1261 roman catholic church
1261 to 1453 again orthodontics church
1453 to 1935 mosque as ottoman umpire
1935 to 2020 museum .

i have read they convert it to thier own church rather then destroying it sir if they destroyed it then there was not Sofia today .
1935 to 2020 museum .
I didnt say they destroyed, they looted it alongside the rest of the city.

1935 to 2020 museum .

2020 to end-of-times Mosque.

Learn about the 3rd Crusade. And don't talk about a subject that you know nothing about.

Back
Top Bottom