What's new

Turkish court rule supporting returning Hagia Sophia museum again Mosques .

No need to argue...justice was served,he should have gone to Argentina like all genocidal criminals but the rat was to stupid and so,the "armenoid " got the vile creature

EaQP2KBXkAIWpgs.jpeg

Hence why armenoids are still mad today.

View attachment 649232

Hence why armenoids are still mad today.
The situation of the Muslim / Turkish population in the territory of Armenia today

EQltUzFXkAU2NZQ

150 years ago there were Azeri Turk states such as Revan Khanate, Nahcevan Khanete and Karabakh Khanate in the place called today as Armenia.
500px-Güney_Kafkasya_1801-1878.svg.png

There is nothing but massacre and banditry in the history of the Tashnak(russia backed) and Hunçak(france backed) terrorist organizations. Smuggling, espionage and assassinations on behalf of hostile states were other income activities. By terrorizing an entire region, it had become a tool for the Ottoman disintegration policies of Russia and France. But there is a butthurt that still doesn't heal because of the slap they eat.

Last edited:
No need to argue...justice was served,he should have gone to Argentina like all genocidal criminals but the rat
The situation of the Muslim / Turkish population in the territory of Armenia today

EQltUzFXkAU2NZQ

150 years ago there were Azeri Turk states such as Revan Khanate, Nahcevan Khanete and Karabakh Khanate in the place called today as Armenia.
500px-Güney_Kafkasya_1801-1878.svg.png

There is nothing but massacre and banditry in the history of the Tashnak(russia backed) and Hunçak(france backed) terrorist organizations. Smuggling, espionage and assassinations on behalf of hostile states were other income activities. By terrorizing an entire region, it had become a tool for the Ottoman disintegration policies of Russia and France. But there is a butthurt that still doesn't heal because of the slap they eat.

They have the nerve to cry these pieces of shit.

Fck em so bad.

Hayirli ugurlu olsun millet :)

I have been in Hagia Sophia cami and it's fine, old, historic etc., But I prefer Sultan Ahmet.

Also building new Mosques is an endeavor to reignite turkishness as it was in the past. We don't want modern turks who are willing to trade off misaki-i milli or what's rightfully ours for their own well being.

To avoid a generation of such ppl, we need to go back to our cultural root. But I also believe that the current government has become blind and just keeps going on the same track instead of listening to the people and also embracing the diversity.

That is why when you see RTE talking on tv to the "people" you don't feel that he's talking to you at all.

We heard similar before. As Taliban destroyed the old monument statue of Buddhism. Good luck.
Don’t worry for Ayasofya turks aren’t bloodthirsty merciless nazi crusaders

Erdogan once again does what he is good at doing, fueling the division in the country.
What division??? There’s no significant number of (crypto)greeks left in Turkey right?
Opposition supports the move(Iyi party submitted mosque conversion proposal but was rejected because government wants to take all the credit) except hdpkk and snowflake ultra-liberals who behave more like foreigners than turks in their own country

Don’t worry for Ayasofya turks aren’t bloodthirsty merciless nazi crusaders

What division??? There’s no significant number of (crypto)greeks left in Turkey right?
Opposition supports the move(Iyi party submitted mosque conversion proposal but was rejected because government wants to take all the credit) except hdpkk and snowflake ultra-liberals who behave more like foreigners than turks in their own country
Oh the opppsition agrees with it, everythign is fine then....
Let me tell you something, they only agree because they know Akp is loosing voters so they want to win over conservative voters.
Another reason is if anyone opposes this he will be labeled as anti muslim, ultra liberal snowflake just as you and your fellows are labeling me right now.
Otherwise the number of people who are displeased with this decision isnt insignificant.
Im sure many see it like me that this decision is a hit to the tolerant nature of Turkish nation, hagia sophia is being misused for political populism and anyone speaking against it gets labeled to silence, but yeah sure there is no division at all.

Welcome to the shitshow called Turkish politics, would actually be entertaining to watch if i didnt care about Turkey...

White privilege is being dealt with actively, the white man is angry at this but it can't be stopped.

Devlet Bahçeli set a trap for R. Tayyip Erdoğan. Erdoğan fell into this trap.

Oh the opppsition agrees with it, everythign is fine then....
Let me tell you something, they only agree because they know Akp is loosing voters so they want to win over conservative voters.
Another reason is if anyone opposes this he will be labeled as anti muslim, ultra liberal snowflake just as you and your fellows are labeling me right now.
Otherwise the number of people who are displeased with this decision isnt insignificant.
Im sure many see it like me that this decision is a hit to the tolerant nature of Turkish nation, hagia sophia is being misused for political populism and anyone speaking against it gets labeled to silence, but yeah sure there is no division at all.

Welcome to the shitshow called Turkish politics, would actually be entertaining to watch if i didnt care about Turkey...

Nobody cares even if Tayyip was not here people would still want the hagia sophia becoming a mosque again.

Its all about honour here to be honest. Stop being a cuck.

Nobody cares even if Tayyip was not here people would still want the hagia sophia becoming a mosque again.

Hmmm no. Just no. A lot of people simply do not want Aya Sofya to be turned into Mosque, wether it be for economical(its the most visited place in Istanbul) or idealogical(implications of de-secularization) reasons. AKP has been losing ground among Turkish people and youth in particular for many years now. They should wait atleast until the next presidential election to see what the Turkish people want. Thats when you will get your answer.

You stop being so stubborn and think rationally,its not a religious issue,its political.
What do we gain from it and what do we lose?
Think about that and dont use religious excuses.

Back
Top Bottom