What's new

Turkish court rule supporting returning Hagia Sophia museum again Mosques .

I can't understand all the hate. There are millions of Muslims living in Europe, with all the ups and downs they are living freely, this is not China, there are no interment camps, there is no forced sterilisation.
You are all cursing Europeans as an opressing power, calling Europe nazi and names.Just imagine EU being nazi tommorow....minorities in death camps...what can you do? Nothing...you have no weapons....war in northern Africa, Turkey....what can you do? NOTHING ! You have some weapons but Europe going to war means tanks, fighter jets, missiles rolling out on the assembly lane which you can't replicate because you don't have the tech....it would be a massacre...but still,you shout in here about *ending them* when their rule of law and integrity is what is keeping this world a human world and not a hitlerian hell
Your only shield is the European ideea for human rights, you should respect that, if Europe would be ruled by an Erdogan figure you would be silenced and your countries colonised again
Let us praise Europe, France! Vive la France! should be on everyones lips instead of cheering a tinpot like Erdo....let's use common sense

Last edited:
If you think that developing unknown lands from scratch it's easy than I've got a bridge to sell you....and no, it wasn't the slaves that did it, they actually fought a bloody civil war amongst them to free the slaves and,anyway,the slave holder states in the South were allready technologically backwards as opposed to the industry driven North....that's why they lost the American Civil War,much to the chagrin of the slave loving Democratic party

I'm sorry but pre industrial revolution times this was the way it was done by everyone...get rich by robbing thy neighbour, since10.000 BC....for hundreds of years, up until the middle the 19th century the * poor colonised North Africans * raided European shores and carried millions into slavery....when the shoe was on the other foot they became poor victims of oppression.
.....A religious man would say that colonialism in North Africa was actually a divine punishment for their wicked ways of life( pirate states) but I m not that kind of guy :-)

Barbary pirates were born due to European raids into North africa. Also how Muslims and Jews were kicked out of spain.

Did you know lots of Shepardic Jews joined the Barbary pirates. Lets not forget lots of Europeans too.

Barbary pirates were not born yesterday. As usual europeans crying about how they are the victim. So pathetic.

Barbary pirates were born due to European raids into North africa. Also how Muslims and Jews were kicked out of spain.

Did you know lots of Shepardic Jews joined the Barbary pirates. Lets not forget lots of Europeans too.

Barbary pirates were not born yesterday. As usual europeans crying about how they are the victim. So pathetic.
What was first? Chicken or the egg? Muslims attacked Christians in the Levant and Northern Africa, and afterwards they tried to conquer Europe.,being thrown out of Spain, Sicily, and later from the Balkans, Crimea and Russia....everyone can play the blame game ad nauseam....
In this forum, you were crying about colonisation about poor North African pirates...I just told you about repercussions of piracy and enslaving people
I do apologise on behalf of all Europeans, altough I'm not related to them or their ancestors, for fighting back against Muslim invaders who enslaved people but, sometimes in life, people fight against invaders, throw them out, and....if given the chance, take the fight to the invader home to drive the point

Last edited:
What was first? Chicken or the egg? Muslims attacked Christians in the Levant and Northern Africa, and afterwards they tried to conquer Europe.,being thrown out of Spain, Sicily, and later from the Balkans, Crimea and Russia....everyone can play the blame game ad nauseam....
In this forum, you were crying about colonisation about poor North African pirates...I just told you about repercussions of piracy and enslaving people

It seems christrians cry more than Muslims and Jews. Centuries has passed while Christians still live in the Islamic World.

While in Spain, Portugal, Sicily and Malta they have all been killed or deported.

Somehow Eurofags have the audacity to cry.

It seems christrians cry more than Muslims and Jews. Centuries has passed while Christians still live in the Islamic World.

While in Spain, Portugal, Sicily and Malta they have all been killed or deported.

Somehow Eurofags have the audacity to cry.
All of the countries mentioned by you have a Muslim minority who have a better life than in most Islamic countries as a Christian....much better! Not talking about Turkey as, to give Caesar it's due, we can't accuse Turkey of such things......for now...

Beware, I'm not using foul words like you in this discussion, berating ethnicities.
I'm also using capital letters for Muslim and Christian...pls use the same courtesy even if you don't have the basic education of being polite.

All of the countries mentioned by you have a Muslim minority who have a better life than in most Islamic countries as a Christian....much better! Not talking about Turkey as, to give Caesar it's due, we can't accuse Turkey of such things......for now...

Beware, I'm not using foul words like you in this discussion, berating ethnicities.
I'm also using capital letters for Muslim and Christian...pls use the same courtesy even if you don't have the basic education of being polite.

You mean christians in Turkey??? Let me guess that good old bullshit genocide argument.

Your christfag brothers committed treason against the Turks so dont cry about being the victim here.

Turks defended their homeland we have nothing to apologise for. Ataturk our founder even said the armenians started the killings while the Turks defended their homes.

This is from a man who was not really Pro Muslim or Pro Islamic since he was a Secular Nationalist.

You mean christians in Turkey??? Let me guess that good old bullshit genocide argument.

Your christfag brothers committed treason against the Turks so dont cry about being the victim here.

Turks defended their homeland we have nothing to apologise for. Ataturk our founder even said the armenians started the killings while the Turks defended their homes.

This is from a man who was not really Pro Muslim or Pro Islamic since he was a Secular Nationalist.
You're just being passive aggressive again so I'm afraid I can't stoop that low. It's common sense that there wasn't any treason as there was no treason committed against the Austro Hungarian empire, just people fighting for freedom.
The Armenians proved their mettle when...way outnumbered and outgunned, pulverised your kin in Nagorno Karabach.
What happened to Tallat Pasha was just a fortunate turn of Armenian retribution...mlook at the bright side, he could have been hanged for genocide

Last edited:
You're just being passive aggressive again so I'm afraid I can't stoop that low. It's common sense that there wasn't any treason as there was no treason committed against the Austro Hungarian empire, just people fighting for freedom.
The Armenians proved their mettle when...way outnumbered and outgunned, pulverised your kin in Nagorno Karabach.

Karabag?? My Azerbaijani brothers will one day get their revenge.

I wish Turkey invaded Armenia if we did. Armenia would have been annilated like the pathetic slaves they are.

Karabag?? My Azerbaijani brothers will one day get their revenge.

I wish Turkey invaded Armenia if we did. Armenia would have been annilated like the pathetic slaves they are.
Could of,should of,if wishes were horses, if only Talaat Pasha wouldn't have been dispatched to the fire pits..
Guessing game really

We have a saying here. God bless Talaat Pasha.
Unfortunately it's not the case, the fire cauldron for eternity for that criminal scum.Anyway, it's water under the bridge now
Did the rat really think he could hide in Berlin ? That always cracked me up,what a duffus...

Unfortunately it's not the case, the fire cauldron for eternity for that criminal scum.Anyway, it's water under the bridge now
Did the rat really think he could hide in Berlin ? That always cracked me up,what a duffus...

Armenians being armenians go around killing people behind their backs.

As usual we have a romanian defending them. You guys are made for each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Armenians being armenians go around killing people behind their backs.

As usual we have a romanian scumbag defending them. You guys are made for each other. One is a balkan gypsy and the other is an Iranian gypsy.
Even Turkish courts condemned him to death for being a war criminal, the random Armenian who terminated the rat did your job.Why are you so upset for the rat?
Course and foam at your tiny little mouth, I bid you a good night. Get educated mate, it will save you a lot of troubles.

Even Turkish courts condemned him to death for being a war criminal, the random Armenian who terminated the rat did your job.Why are you so upset for the rat?
Course and foam at your tiny little mouth, I bid you a good night. Get educated mate, it will save you a lot of troubles.

You mean the courts led by traitor Damat Ferit Pasha.

Yes Talaat Pasha is in heaven while your armenoids are burning in hell.

You mean the courts led by traitor Damat Ferit Pasha.

Yes Talaat Pasha is in heaven while your armenoids are burning in hell.
No need to argue...justice was served,he should have gone to Argentina like all genocidal criminals but the rat was to stupid and so,the "armenoid " got the vile creature

Back
Top Bottom