What's new

Turkish Border Guards Kill at Least 11 Syrian Civilians Trying to Enter Illegally

Meh. I don't like the whole sweet-savoury thing. Buttery popcorn is quality... :pop:
That will cause your heart to get all clogged up and it might end up looking like Assads brain. Atleast do cardio.

haha primitive rabid dog
Duzgun konus. Sizin gibi "Ama onlar bizim kardeslerimi, hani ekonomik acidan bizi beceriyorlar ve cogu issiz ama olsuuun :(((#rabia", aptallar yuzunden batiyoruz zaten.

You clueless, spineless worm.

The US isn't interested in bombing the Syrian government forces.

The US is actually very happy with the current situation.

Syria has all but officially fragmented along ethnic and sectarian lines. That's how the Americans want it to be. :dirol:

Enjoy your new Kurdish neighbors, Turkey. :dance3:

It's the main reason behind American heavy support for SDF (Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic forces) in north Syria and the sudden change in SDF operation from (priority goals/ ISIS capital) attacking Raqqa to Manbij in order to secede Syrian borders with Turkey to create Kurdistan and meanwhile SA operation to retake Raqqa to counter the American plot .... and all SDF operation was in coordination between Washington and ISIS...
Secession in Syria is just the beginning of a new era in the ME which possibly changes and affect the entire region i.e. domino effect ... last week Barzani's son said , “Once defeat al Daash must divide Iraq into three separate entities for the Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds to prevent further bloodshed , ”

It could explain new PJAK attacks ... Syria, Iraq and Iran ...

It's the main reason behind American heavy support for SDF (Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic forces) in north Syria and the sudden change in SDF operation from (priority goals/ ISIS capital) attacking Raqqa to Manbij in order to secede Syrian borders with Turkey to create Kurdistan and meanwhile SA operation to retake Raqqa to counter the American plot .... and all SDF operation was in coordination between Washington and ISIS...
Secession in Syria is just the beginning of a new era in the ME which possibly changes and affect the entire region i.e. domino effect ... last week Barzani's son said , “Once defeat al Daash must divide Iraq into three separate entities for the Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds to prevent further bloodshed , ”

It could explain new PJAK attacks ... Syria, Iraq and Iran ...
In my opinion, if the Kurds end up getting their own country, then it'll most likely only be in northern Iraq and northern Syria.

I personally don't think Iran and Turkey will be affected, but anything's possible, I guess.

There's also a possibility that the Kurds of Iraq and Syria will choose to remain part of their countries instead of secede.

After all, there are many Kurds who proudly identify themselves as Iraqis and Syrians and are only interested in autonomy.

Honestly, I don't think anyone knows what will happen in the future, but it's safe to say that the Kurds are emerging.

The Kurds can no longer be ignored, but that doesn't automatically mean that all of them want secession/independence.

In the grand scheme of things, I don't think it even matters, to be honest.

Let's say the Kurds get their own independent country. Does it really matter?

Sooner or later, all countries will merge into continental unions / supranational unions. After all, we're living in the age of globalization and the Westphalian nation-state system is gradually losing its importance.

Honestly, in the grand scheme of things, none of these political changes really matter.

All that matters to me is that the peoples of this region live in dignity and prosperity.

That will cause your heart to get all clogged up and it might end up looking like Assads brain. Atleast do cardio.

Duzgun konus. Sizin gibi "Ama onlar bizim kardeslerimi, hani ekonomik acidan bizi beceriyorlar ve cogu issiz ama olsuuun :(((#rabia", aptallar yuzunden batiyoruz zaten.

You clueless, spineless worm.

i didn't ask your father's name that spineless worm should be ashamed to put a dog like you on earth.

so shut up you turkish şebbiha thug i will defend those people everywere even in public erkeksen dışarda böyle konuş köpek soyu

Almost all the financial aid has come from the Gulf Arabs lol.

The Turks are only providing the Syrian refugees shelter. The Gulf Arabs are the ones financing the Syrian refugees.

Anyway, enjoy the Arabization of Turkey lol. The Syrians are entrepreneurial people. They're gonna break a lot of Turkish hearts lol. :happy:

Istanbul Fears ‘Arabization' with Syrian Refugee Influx

http://www.istanbulitemag.com/2014/10/istanbul-fears-arabization-with-syrian.html

:dirol:

@Arabian Stallion

Hasani, i don't care what this girl says, because of her Turkish hatred, she says some meaningless stuff about Turkey 7/24....but you thank her non-sense posts ? Very interesting.....

In my opinion, if the Kurds end up getting their own country, then it'll most likely only be in northern Iraq and northern Syria.

I personally don't think Iran and Turkey will be affected, but anything's possible, I guess.

There's also a possibility that the Kurds of Iraq and Syria will choose to remain part of their countries instead of secede.

After all, there are many Kurds who proudly identify themselves as Iraqis and Syrians and are only interested in autonomy.

Honestly, I don't think anyone knows what will happen in the future, but it's safe to say that the Kurds are emerging.

The Kurds can no longer be ignored, but that doesn't automatically mean that all of them want secession/independence.

In the grand scheme of things, I don't think it even matters, to be honest.

Let's say the Kurds get their own independent country. Does it really matter?

Sooner or later, all countries will merge into continental unions / supranational unions.

Honestly, in the grand scheme of things, none of these political changes really matter.

All that matters to me is that the peoples of this region live in dignity and prosper.

Dammit, I said... but this is too stupid... aaaaaaah

If there is an independent Kurdistan in Iraq, it will spread for sure. Now you have a separatist movement that will be backed by an actual country. Look at all the "South Azerbaijan" BS Azerbaijan has been spewing.

And if you think the idea of a country like Iran or Turkey simply handing over areas of territory bigger than all of Kuwait "doesn't matter", then you aren't very well qualified to talk about anything in the middle east, ever. These countries have extremely strong ideals of nationhood. Giving over territory is out of the question.

@Sinan @xenon54 you said you wouldn't return here? Look what it has turned into :lol:

And if you think the idea of a country like Iran or Turkey simply handing over areas of territory bigger than all of Kuwait "doesn't matter", then you aren't very well qualified to talk about anything in the middle east, ever.
The kill switches on F-16 will do the job. :D

index.php

@Sinan @xenon54 you said you wouldn't return here? Look what it has turned into :lol:
Cant remember ever saying something like this...

"Turkey's patience" lol...

You're an American lackey. Don't you ever forget that. 8-)

If Uncle Sam says no, it means no.

Turkey can't do anything without Washington's consent. Even your fighter jets can't fly without American approval lol.

The Americans are using Erdowie and other muppets to get what they want. Once they get it, they'll throw their stooges under the bus, just as they did to Saddam et al.

Go ask americans to fight for you against deash...

lol gulf countries can only tweeter and write on forum, and eeeh backstabing each other. So KSA have one ally less, what will you do against Persians? Ask dady yankee to fight ahahah....

Go blow kurds....

i didn't ask your father's name that spineless worm should be ashamed to put a dog like you on earth.

so shut up you turkish şebbiha thug i will defend those people everywere even in public erkeksen dışarda böyle konuş köpek soyu
Dont worry about my family they are all in good health and spirits, thanks for the concern . Simdi... Arap yalayacisi, sokaktaki asker ve polis benim istedigim mi derim bok beyinli seni anladin mi? Gucsuzleri savuna savuna ulkeyi gucsuzlestirdiniz it herifler, o paranin yarisini orduya/polise verseydiniz teror bitmisti capsiz gerizekalilar. But you couldn't understand because you see yourself a hero..a two bit hero of absolutely no use to the country other than advocating the useless expenditure of money and foreign policy breathing space. Hukumet bile anladi boyle bir yaklasimdan bir bok olmayacagini, sen daha ne tartisiyorsun Coban?

Simdi siktir git Suriye ye, madem ise yaramazlari savunmak istiyorsun.

Dammit, I said... but this is too stupid... aaaaaaah

If there is an independent Kurdistan in Iraq, it will spread for sure. Now you have a separatist movement that will be backed by an actual country. Look at all the "South Azerbaijan" BS Azerbaijan has been spewing.

And if you think the idea of a country like Iran or Turkey simply handing over areas of territory bigger than all of Kuwait "doesn't matter", then you aren't very well qualified to talk about anything in the middle east, ever. These countries have extremely strong ideals of nationhood. Giving over territory is out of the question.
All I'm saying is that, in this day and age, the concept of the nation-state is gradually becoming as worthless as toilet paper.

You and the Turks around here are more than welcome to strongly identify with your fake social constructs.

Iran's so-called strong national identity didn't stop the country from losing Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan and parts of Afghanistan to the Russians and British. Likewise, Turkey's strong national identity didn't stop the country from losing virtually all of North Africa, the Levant, Mesopotamia and the Balkans.

None of these things really matter.

If the Kurds get their own country, then good for them. But it won't change anything. Sooner or later, the Kurds will re-integrate with the Arabs, Persians, and Turks.

The Europeans resisted Nazi Germany back in the 1940s. Did it mean anything in the grand scheme of things? Germany literally controls most of mainland Europe today via the EU.

The Americans apparently expelled the British after 1776, but the US is now behaving just like the British Empire.

That was my point.

All I'm saying is that, in this day and age, the concept of the nation-state is gradually becoming as worthless as toilet paper.

You and the Turks around here are more than welcome to strongly identify with your fake social constructs.

Iran's so-called strong national identity didn't stop the country from losing Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan and parts of Afghanistan to the Russians and British. Likewise, Turkey's strong national identity didn't stop the country from losing virtually all of North Africa, the Levant, Mesopotamia and the Balkans.

None of these things really matter.

If the Kurds get their own country, then good for them. But it won't change anything. Sooner or later, the Kurds will re-integrate with the Arabs, Persians, and Turks.

The Europeans resisted Nazi Germany back in the 1940s. Did it mean anything in the grand scheme of things? Germany literally controls most of mainland Europe today via the EU.

The Americans apparently expelled the British after 1776, but the US is now behaving just like the British Empire.

That was my point.
So you see a Middle Eastern Union? Don't you think that would be a highly..unprobable arrangement ?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/turkish...ivilians-trying-to-enter-illegally-1466337945

BEIRUT—Turkish border guards shot and killed at least 11 Syrian civilians Sunday as they attempted to enter Turkey illegally, multiple Syrian antigovernment activist groups said, underscoring how difficult it has become to flee the country.

The Syrians came under fire on the final leg of what has become an arduous trek through the mountains separating Syria and Turkey, one of the few smuggling routes still operating after a crackdown on refugees by Turkey made the border nearly impenetrable. Smugglers command hundreds of dollars per person for the journey.

The smuggling route is in northwest Syria, far from the Turkish military’s recent operations against Islamic State militants on the Syrian side of the border.

A senior Turkish official said the government was unable to independently verify the claims, adding that Turkey was investigating the allegations.

Many of those killed and others injured were women and children. In video purportedly taken in the aftermath of the shootings and released online by Syrian activists a woman cradled a wounded baby girl and asked for someone to treat the child. When she is told the girl is dead, she begins to scream. The video couldn’t be independently verified.

Turkey has gradually clamped down on what was once an easily-traversed border after it came under pressure from Western nations demanding that the country stem both the tide of foreign fighters crossing the frontier and Syrian refugees seeking asylum in Europe.

In the past two years, Turkey has dug miles of deep trenches and unscalable walls and increased the presence of armed guards and soldiers along the 565-mile-long border, turning it into a militarized zone. Syrian human rights groups allege that since last year, dozens of people have been killed and injured by Turkish border guards as a result of the crackdown.

Turkey also faces domestic pressure to seal the border as it already hosts more than 2.5 million Syrian refugees. Its economy is strained as it foots the bill for refugee camps and other aid to support the influx.

Though Turkey says it maintains an open-door policy for Syrians, in effect few are able to cross over legally and once-active smuggling routes have become increasingly dangerous. Syrians are now required to have a visa, a law that went into effect earlier this year, or special permission at Turkish border crossings to enter the country. But the visas are difficult to acquire.

“Turkey provides humanitarian assistance to displaced persons in northern Syria and follows an open-door policy—which means we admit refugees whose lives are under imminent threat,” said the senior Turkish official.

Human Rights Watch in May released a report accusing Turkish soldiers of regularly shooting and beating Syrian refugees fleeing the country’s five-year conflict and terror group Islamic State, which is active along parts of the border. Earlier this year, Turkish soldiers killed five Syrians and seriously wounded 14, the rights group said.

Amnesty International reported in April that for months, Turkish authorities in the country’s southern provinces have been rounding up and deporting groups of men, women and children back to Syria on a near-daily basis.
Feel sorry for these people ...

So you see a Middle Eastern Union? Don't you think that would be a highly..unprobable arrangement ?
Yes, I believe we will one day have a Middle East Union. Unfortunately, however, it will probably emerge after many years of ethnic and sectarian bloodshed. >_<

The Middle East is going through the same process that Europe went through in the early to mid 1900s. After so many years of bloodshed, and after two world wars, the people of Europe finally agreed to form a "European community", which later became known as the "European Union".

The only question is, will Turkey be part of a Middle East Union or will Turkey join Europe / the Western World instead?

I personally think Turkey will join the EU because it has been gradually integrating with the West for the last couple of hundred years. In fact, Turkey has been westernizing since the 1800s, during the late Ottoman era.

The other countries of the region, on the other hand, will become part of a Middle East Union one day, in my opinion. That includes Israel.

Sooner or later, Israel will be recognized by all Arab and Muslim countries, in my opinion. The Gulf states have already begun to recognize Israel.

This is the only way forward, and it's the best thing for all peoples of the region.

Back
Top Bottom