What's new

Turkish Border Guards Kill at Least 11 Syrian Civilians Trying to Enter Illegally

The administration is changing in a few months, we will see what happens then.

Hahaha the people that insistently kept testing Turkeys patience all have a habit of dying, it will be no different with those YPG monkeys.
"Turkey's patience" lol...

You're an American lackey. Don't you ever forget that. 8-)

If Uncle Sam says no, it means no.

Turkey can't do anything without Washington's consent. Even your fighter jets can't fly without American approval lol.

The Americans are using Erdowie and other muppets to get what they want. Once they get it, they'll throw their stooges under the bus, just as they did to Saddam et al.

Turkey can't do anything without Washington's consent. Even your fighter jets can't fly without American approval lol.

The Americans are using Erdowie and other muppets to get what they want. Once they get it, they'll throw their stooges under the bus, just as they did to Saddam et al.
And Kuwait is a tiny little country that will be absorbed by one of its larger neighbors in the next 15 nears. Lackey or not, we have the second largest military in NATO and will happily wipe you off map if you ask for it. Ask the PKK I'm sure they'd agree that 7000 combat deaths isn't something they were banking on 6 months ago. You are a ultra left, stupid and clueless woman who knows nothing about Turkey.

Haters gonna hate

Well if they contribute positively they are welcome (money is always good)but, if they try to stab us in the back..well they can google 1915.
Only a Turk would indirectly admit that his/her country committed a genocide lol.

What a fail! *Facepalm*

Says the one whose country had to be saved by US from his own Arabic brothers, man some people have nerves. :rolleyes1:

Only a Turk would indirectly admit that his/her country committed a genocide lol.

What a fail! *Facepalm*
If my country is at stake I don't care about the body count, the ages of the bodies, the faces of the bodies and the date the body count was racked up. Do you understand now that I absolutely don't care how many have to die if the survival of my country is even under the slightest threat. Highly doubtful as a gulf Arab who hasn't had to fight for anything relatable to sovereignty..just like your forefathers. Now get lost, weakling.

What a fail! *Facepalm*
That wasn't genocide. It was a heroic defense of the lands that were trying to be stolen from us. I'm PROUD.

And Kuwait is a tiny little country that will be absorbed by one of its larger neighbors in the next 15 nears. Lackey or not, we have the second largest military in NATO and will happily wipe you off map if you ask for it. Ask the PKK I'm sure they'd agree that 7000 combat deaths isn't something they were banking on 6 months ago. You are a ultra left, stupid and clueless woman who knows nothing about Turkey.

Haters gonna hate
The Americans can literally ground your fighter jets with a kill switch lol. What are you on about? Turkey is a paper tiger at best.

As for Kuwait getting absorbed by another country in the future, I honestly couldn't care less lol. Regional integration is inevitable in the age of globalization. Nation-states are gradually becoming meaningless. In fact, the Gulf Union is just around the corner. It will do wonders for the Arabian Peninsula.

Turkey will get absorbed by the German-led European Union sooner or later as well lol.

At least Kuwait won't be treated like a dispensable periphery lol.

Finally, everyone and their dog knows that the Turks fabricated the death toll of the PKK. You're more than welcome to believe your own government's propaganda though. :D

Almost all the financial aid has come from the Gulf Arabs lol.
That's baseless, as former PM Davutoglu also made it clear: “Now, all those who are asking us questions, they have to look at themselves,” he added. “Which Arab country did more? "."

"Turkey, a key country hosting more than 2.5 million refugees, has spent more than $10 billion alone for humanitarian assistance, according to the official numbers announced last week."

That is what state alone has spent as officially documented, beside private donations and charities of Turkish people, it reaches over $30 billion. He also said once.

The Americans can literally ground your fighter jets with a kill switch lol. What are you on about? Turkey is a paper tiger at best.

As for Kuwait getting absorbed by another country in the future, I honestly couldn't care less lol. Regional integration is inevitable in the age of globalization. Nation-states are gradually becoming meaningless. In fact, the Gulf Union is just around the corner. It will do wonders for the Arabian Peninsula.

Turkey will get absorbed by the German-led European Union sooner or later as well lol.

At least Kuwait won't be treated like a dispensable periphery lol.

Finally, everyone and their dog knows that the Turks fabricated the death toll of the PKK. You're more than welcome to believe your own government's propaganda though. :D

We don't fabricate death tolls, if we had to fabricate death tolls this country would've fallen apart 20 years ago.

Haters gonna hate

And I'm saying it doesn't matter what Russia has in Syria. The US can bring 5 times the pain to bear, the end result would be a another graveyard in the ME for Russians after Afganistan, only that this time we get to watch it created on live 4K resolution. If Washington bombs Damascus, and tells the Russians to stay away, Russia will or risk a conventional warfare with the one country that taught them manners the last time they though to be their equals (see Cold War). I just hope Putin isn't crazy enough to attack US assets if the hammer is bought down.

Yep, sure, Americans are going to bomb Damascus, Tartus, Latakia, Tehran, Moscow, Beijing, and everyone is going to bow down to them. Sure, you keep that thought. I guess it gives you comfort. I suppose you think NATO is also a collective security agreement rather than an intervention legitimization tool.

If my country is at stake I don't care about the body count, the ages of the bodies, the faces of the bodies and the date the body count was racked up.

How revolting. This is coming from a person who is saying Assad is murdering civilians, yes? Hypocrisy is one of the greatest sins.

Anyway, I'm going to try to stay out of this, I know better than to waste my time with Turkish nationalists who are proud of "heroic" genocides. I'm just going to be an observer now :pop:

If there was a God there wouldn't be 2.3 million oxygen wasters in Turkey.

Simdi bsg.
Turkish racism/chauvinism at its best.

Perhaps you're simply jealous of the fact that many of these Syrian refugees are hard workers, business-oriented, and more intelligent than you.

because it's Europe, had Turkey been more attractive you wouldn't have boatloads of people trying to get to EU from Turkey. The reason why there are far less migrants is because of Turkey, and if the deal falls through you will sure be reminded that migrants really want to be in the EU.

frontex disagrees. the numbers collapsed before the deal was done. Frontex says that the horrible conditions for them and the hopelessness of idomeni caused the downfall of numbers. they can chose between camp in turkey or mud tent at wire fence in idomeni. We dont need to kill them. treating them like animals did the trick.

Yep, sure, Americans are going to bomb Damascus, Tartus, Latakia, Moscow, Beijing, and everyone is going to bow down to them. Sure, you keep that thought. I guess it gives you comfort. I suppose you think NATO is also a collective security agreement rather than an intervention legitimization tool.

How revolting. This is coming from a person who is saying Assad is murdering civilians, yes? Hypocrisy is one of the greatest sins.

Anyway, I'm going to try to stay out of this, I know better than to waste my time with Turkish nationalists who are proud of "heroic" genocides. I'm just going to be an observer now :pop:
Good. put maple syrup on the popcorn, tastes better.

Turkish racism/chauvinism at its best.

Perhaps you're simply jealous of the fact that many of these Syrian refugees are hard workers, business-oriented, and more intelligent than you.
I don't have to be, I have all 3. It's just when my country is made to pay billions while everyone else doesn't do jack..well my blood boils. But you can't understand and you never will.

Back
Top Bottom