What's new

Turkish Border Guards Kill at Least 11 Syrian Civilians Trying to Enter Illegally

Do what must be done. We paid you 6 billions to keep them away from us. What you do is up to you. Just do it discrete
You didn't pay anything close to 1 billion let alone 6 billion. I'd say keep the 6 billion, you're gonna need it when the refugees arrive !

they wont arrive. The balkan is closed. The ones who made it to greece suffer so much they try to wim back to turkey.

Evrything is a matter of perspective. We made their life hell and took all hope from them. They see no future in europe. Syrians escape germany because treated like animals there. They prefer civil war.

You better keep the money amigo.
Nope, if the deal falls through then they will come your way. Only way of stopping them is killing them, and when that happens the EU, already weakened, will start unraveling. It's going to be interesting to watch .

It is fabricated. Yesterday at 22:30, a group of 60 people tried to cross Turkish border illegally, some 8 or 9 people of these climbed the security wall then guards fired into the air as a warning. Those, who tried to climb the wall, immediately ran into foresty areas of Syria.
Proof?

Nope, if the deal falls through then they will come your way. Only way of stopping them is killing them, and when that happens the EU, already weakened, will start unraveling. It's going to be interesting to watch .

They leave. We already treat them like animals. In the end tehy go where tehy get treated better.

http://greece.greekreporter.com/201...e-greece-refugees-try-to-swim-back-to-turkey/

http://www.wsj.com/articles/some-migrants-in-germany-want-to-go-home-1453672274

Why should they come here when they get treated better in turkey?

Killing them isnt necessary yet.

They leave. We already treat them like animals. In the end tehy go where tehy get treated better.

http://greece.greekreporter.com/201...e-greece-refugees-try-to-swim-back-to-turkey/

http://www.wsj.com/articles/some-migrants-in-germany-want-to-go-home-1453672274

Why should they come here when they get treated better in turkey?

Killing them isnt necessary yet.
because it's Europe, had Turkey been more attractive you wouldn't have boatloads of people trying to get to EU from Turkey. The reason why there are far less migrants is because of Turkey, and if the deal falls through you will sure be reminded that migrants really want to be in the EU.

We don't shell Kurds, we hunt down dirty separatists that blow up civvies and stall the progress towards development. They are doomed to lose.

Hahaha Daesh selling oil via Turkey ?? You are such a genius, the same organization that is damaging our economy by targeting tourists is also helping our economy by providing us with oil ? You are a fool at best or a dirty filthy liar at best. Take your pick.

Ooo secular Assad ? You mean a dictatorship in which the minority oppresses the majority ? You fools supported both models in Iraq (Maliki oppressing Sunnis) and in Syria. In both cases it blew up in your face. The Americans and Russians won't allow you to dictate the future of the ME.

Furthermore I recommend that you convince your buddy Assad to buy a one way ticket to Moscow because the moment that the administration in Washington changes (probably to Hillary) the Americans are going to make life very hard for him and anyone that gets in their way.

Good luck neighbor !

Yes, Daesh is (or was) selling oil via Turkey, so much so that the Russians and Americans started bombing the trucks. I understand it has a lot to do with personal interests (Erdogan's son?) rather than Turkish people welcoming Daesh trucks with open arms.

Whatever Assad is, he is far better than Daesh and the "moderate" terrorists. In any case, Iran's ceasefire plan for Syria includes a new democratic government, but it got ignored because "ASSAD MUST GO NAAAAOOOOO". As for Iraq, that is a majority Shia country, but they don't oppress Sunnis.

The Americans tried to dictate what was going on in Iraq. Now look, they left with their tails between their legs. And the Russians don't care what Syria is as long as they have access to Tartus.

As for Hillary - God she's such a bitch, poor Americans have a "least bad" situation this election - the Americans already wanted to go into Syria and Putin put a stop to it. Now the Russians have Su-35s and S-400s in there, the Americans aren't going to bomb Assad. All thats left is to exterminate the Daesh rats, and hopefully they'll take the moderate terrorists with them. Syria's only hope is a ceasefire plan and rejuvenation, while making sure they don't get taken over by Saudi sponsored "moderate" terrorists.

Yes, Daesh is (or was) selling oil via Turkey, so much so that the Russians and Americans started bombing the trucks. I understand it has a lot to do with personal interests (Erdogan's son?) rather than Turkish people welcoming Daesh trucks with open arms.

Whatever Assad is, he is far better than Daesh and the "moderate" terrorists. In any case, Iran's ceasefire plan for Syria includes a new democratic government, but it got ignored because "ASSAD MUST GO NAAAAOOOOO". As for Iraq, that is a majority Shia country, but they don't oppress Sunnis.

The Americans tried to dictate what was going on in Iraq. Now look, they left with their tails between their legs. And the Russians don't care what Syria is as long as they have access to Tartus.

As for Hillary - God she's such a bitch, poor Americans have a "least bad" situation this election - the Americans already wanted to go into Syria and Putin put a stop to it. Now the Russians have Su-35s and S-400s in there, the Americans aren't going to bomb Assad. All thats left is to exterminate the Daesh rats, and hopefully they'll take the moderate terrorists with them. Syria's only hope is a ceasefire plan and rejuvenation, while making sure they don't get taken over by Saudi sponsored "moderate" terrorists.

You think Putin would down American aircraft ? You are dreaming. Look what happened in the past few days: Kerry says their patience is running out with Asshead and then it's revealed that 50+ State Department personnel have written a letter to Obama that the US should bomb Assad. This was enough for Lavrov and Jafari to come out and whimper that violence won't solve the Syria problem. You think they would makesuch a weak statement if they were as sure of being prepared to attack US assets as you are ? No, they'd say something like : Russia won't allow any illegitimate foreign action on its allies NO MATTER who it is. But alas, they muttered about a "political solution".

This is the end point: when the US decides to bomb that despot in Damascus, and if Tehran and Moscow keep playing hide and seek with Washington this will be inevitable with a Clinton administration (I agree that she is insufferable but she is there), then all Russia can do is squat except of huffing and puffing.

It's funny you mention Putins assets ( Su-35s etc..) you think the Pentagon doesn't have plans that ,if the situation requires it, that would result in the destruction of those assets within the hour? The US is a superpower while Russia is a wannabe superpower and Iran is Russia's junior and ever unwilling partner.

That's the picture for you my neighbor.

Some of the comments around here are extremely disgusting.

Those who show no sympathy for dead civilians should hang their heads in shame.
I think the ultra rich gulf nations and their hypocite citizens should hang their heads in shame since they only provide refugees with words and Twitter retweets instead of substanial aid.

The US isn't interested in bombing the Syrian government forces.

The US is actually very happy with the current situation.

Syria has all but officially fragmented along ethnic and sectarian lines. That's how the Americans want it to be. :dirol:

Enjoy your new Kurdish neighbors, Turkey. :dance3:

Syria has all but officially fragmented along ethnic and sectarian lines. That's how the Americans want it to be. :dirol:

The administration is changing in a few months, we will see what happens then.

Hahaha the people that insistently kept testing Turkeys patience all have a habit of dying, it will be no different with those YPG monkeys.

You think Putin would down American aircraft ? You are dreaming. Look what happened in the past few days: Kerry says their patience is running out with Asshead and then it's revealed that 50+ State Department personnel have written a letter to Obama that the US should bomb Assad. This was enough for Lavrov and Jafari to come out and whimper that violence won't solve the Syria problem. You think they would makesuch a weak statement if they were as sure of being prepared to attack US assets as you are ? No, they'd say something like : Russia won't allow any illegitimate foreign action on its allies NO MATTER who it is. But alas, they muttered about a "political solution".

This is the end point: when the US decides to bomb that despot in Damascus, and if Tehran and Moscow keep playing hide and seek with Washington this will be inevitable with a Clinton administration (I agree that she is insufferable but she is there), then all Russia can do is squat except of huffing and puffing.

It's funny you mention Putins assets ( Su-35s etc..) you think the Pentagon doesn't have plans that ,if the situation requires it, that would result in the destruction of those assets within the hour? The US is a superpower while Russia is a wannabe superpower and Iran is Russia's junior and ever unwilling partner.

That's the picture for you my neighbor.

I think the ultra rich gulf nations and their hypocite citizens should hang their heads in shame since they only provide refugees with words and Twitter retweets instead of substanial aid.

'We have our plans': Vladimir Putin warns US against Syria military action

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/04/putin-warns-military-action-syria

Look, whatever, you misunderstood me. Whatever the US is going to do, it is not going to go in to bomb Assad when Putin has specifically sent in Russian personnel. These aren't just proxy forces, or "advisers". These are Russian pilots, aircraft, troops. Bombing Assad would be a direct military confrontation with Russia. Clinton might be batshit crazy but she isn't batshit crazy enough to go ahead and bomb Russian personnel, shoot down Russian aircraft. If Putin was so amiable to a western intervention in Syria, he wouldn't move Su-35s in there S-400s. These weapons are not for COIN. They are for aerial warfare with an advanced opponent.

Basically, forget it, Russia proved they are not going to allow a Libya-style decapitation in Syria.

Some of the comments around here are extremely disgusting.
It is fabricated but well, I can not disagree:

Almost all the financial aid has come from the Gulf Arabs lol.

The Turks are only providing the Syrian refugees shelter. The Gulf Arabs are the ones financing the Syrian refugees.

Anyway, enjoy the Arabization of Turkey lol. The Syrians are entrepreneurial people. They're gonna break a lot of Turkish hearts lol. :happy:

Istanbul Fears ‘Arabization' with Syrian Refugee Influx

http://www.istanbulitemag.com/2014/10/istanbul-fears-arabization-with-syrian.html

:dirol:

'We have our plans': Vladimir Putin warns US against Syria military action

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/04/putin-warns-military-action-syria

Look, whatever, you misunderstood me. Whatever the US is going to do, it is not going to go in to bomb Assad when Putin has specifically sent in Russian personnel. These aren't just proxy forces, or "advisers". These are Russian pilots, aircraft, troops. Bombing Assad would be a direct military confrontation with Russia. Clinton might be batshit crazy but she isn't batshit crazy enough to go ahead and bomb Russian personnel, shoot down Russian aircraft. If Putin was so amiable to a western intervention in Syria, he wouldn't move Su-35s in there S-400s. These weapons are not for COIN. They are for aerial warfare with an advanced opponent.

Basically, forget it, Russia proved they are not going to allow a Libya-style decapitation in Syria.
And I'm saying it doesn't matter what Russia has in Syria. The US can bring 5 times the pain to bear, the end result would be a another graveyard in the ME for Russians after Afganistan, only that this time we get to watch it created on live 4K resolution. If Washington bombs Damascus, and tells the Russians to stay away, Russia will or risk a conventional warfare with the one country that taught them manners the last time they though to be their equals (see Cold War). I just hope Putin isn't crazy enough to attack US assets if the hammer is bought down.

We will see

Almost all the financial aid has come from the Gulf Arabs lol.

The Turks are only providing the Syrian refugees shelter. The Gulf Arabs are the ones financing the Syrian refugees.

Anyway, enjoy the Arabization of Turkey lol. The Syrians are entrepreneurial people. They're gonna break a lot of Turkish hearts lol. :happy:

Istanbul Fears ‘Arabization' with Syrian Refugee Influx

http://www.istanbulitemag.com/2014/10/istanbul-fears-arabization-with-syrian.html

:dirol:
Well if they contribute positively they are welcome (money is always good)but, if they try to stab us in the back..well they can google 1915.

Back
Top Bottom