What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

I read iT to you can see iT on THE site of c4defence..

Any link ?. How do you know that.
I can't insert a link. You can see in the news. It' s not a surprise.
BTW i have Aselsan guy in my twitter and he retweeted this news.

Ther is no official statement, in fact SSM is closed because today is sunday. Stop please with spreading lie.
You can't blame me something like that !

Passed like a wind... Aselsan and roketsan were working for a long time on it so its not a surprise for me but still thinking about ''Urgent"... ???

I think, it is true. I felt it watching that:

Listen Aselsan-Roketsan managers carefully and check their attitude towards İsmail Demir then İsmail Demir's body language (stressed), they 'Aselsan-Roketsan' were like 'no need to spend that amount of money on a foreign system, we can do it, we gained a lot within years of work'.

''Reuters'a konuşan bir yetkili, Türkiye'nin kendi füze programını kurmayı planladığını açıkladı. Başbakanlık yetkilisi Çin'in kazandığı ihalenin de iptal edildiğini söyledi.''

You call me crazy... :P

Now the question is, when will it be fully operational? We are in times of need.

I'm glad, and no doubt Cabatli will be aswell. Turkey has come a long way within these 10 years. We developed and created our own air defence systems along the way and have proven and understood the concept and technology to create world class equivelant systems. The T-Loramids project is outdated and unneccesary, all hail the new Hisar-U!

We never ever can build such a complex and expensive system on our own. We have neither the technology nor the money for this project.

I think, it is true. I felt it watching that:

Listen Aselsan-Roketsan managers carefully and check their attitude towards İsmail Demir then İsmail Demir's body language (stressed), they 'Aselsan-Roketsan' were like 'no need to spend that amount of money on a foreign system, we can do it, we gained a lot within years of work'.

''Reuters'a konuşan bir yetkili, Türkiye'nin kendi füze programını kurmayı planladığını açıkladı. Başbakanlık yetkilisi Çin'in kazandığı ihalenin de iptal edildiğini söyledi.''

You call me crazy... :P

Now the question is, when will it be fully operational? We are in times of need.

I do not agree with your assessment of the matter. Are we really in need of this system? Who will attack us? China? Russia? Iran? Israel? Who would dare to attack a Nato member state?

I do not agree with your assessment of the matter. Are we really in need of this system? Who will attack us? China? Russia? Iran? Israel? Who would dare to attack a Nato member state?
That's not how you become a great state and achieve 2023 goals or what Mustafa Kemal Ataturk points for this great nation.
I am sure that the state institutions, had very long and very serious, careful debates on matter of what we can and can not, as you can see in that video.
I personally don't want to wait and see who will attack first and how NATO will respond that.
All the best wishes for our engineers, Aselsan and Roketsan!

Last edited:
That's not how you become a great state and achieve what Mustafa Kemal Ataturk points for this great nation.
I am sure that the state institutions, had very long and very serious, careful debates on matter of what we can and can not, as you can see in that video.
I personally don't want to wait and see who will attack first and how NATO will respond that.
All the best wishes for our engineers, Aselsan and Roketsan!

You missunderstand me. I'm supporting the implementation of this projekt to build our own system in the distant future. But I see no need to purchase a very expensive and foreign system as soon as possible. Who threatens us? Instead of buying a for eign system, the money should flow into Turkish Research.

We never ever can build such a complex and expensive system on our own. We have neither the technology nor the money for this project.

You missunderstand me. I'm supporting the implementation of this projekt to build our own system. Instead of buying a foreign system, the money should flow into Turkish Research.
Uhmm?... Nevermind bro!

You missunderstand me. I'm supporting the implementation of this projekt to build our own system in the distant future. But I see no need to purchase a very expensive and foreign system as soon as possible. Who threatens us? Instead of buying a for eign system, the money should flow into Turkish Research.

Uhmm?... Nevermind bro!

Sorry, I've added these words right after you quoted my post. My mistake. Please excuse me.

Back
Top Bottom