What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

irUEEan.gif

Not seen bro !

If i am not wrong. HISAR A and O has IIR seeker.
We would like to see on action ( Hitting Drones) and A lot of spesification about HISAR.

Which are the comparable systems with HISAR?
I think Hisar copied from Umkhonto. Because Umkhonto is available in 3 variants, a short range infrared homing (Umkhonto-IR), a medium range infrared homing (Umkhonto-ER) and a beyond visual range radar homing version (Umkhonto-R).
Ordinary MICA air to air missile has IIR seeker. In wikipedia was written that" Naval MICA VL with active radar homing."
HISAR and Umkonto havnt got active radar homing. Is it minus?
British CAMM, NASAMs have active radar homing.

Shall we compare Rolling Airframe Missile between HISAR-A?
HISAR-A better than RAM?
Which one more complicated or expensive?
Do you think Hisar O or A would be usefull for Turkish Corvettes are only have RAM?

I wish, HISAR systems were be put on the our ADA-Corvettes.

MICA (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Characteristics
There are two MICA variants; MICA RF has an active radar homing seeker and MICA IR has an imaging infra-red homing seeker. Both seekers are designed to filter out counter-measures such as chaff and decoy flares. A thrust vector control unit fitted to the rocket motor increases the missile’s agility. The missile is capable of lock-on after launch (LOAL) which means it is capable of engaging targets outside its seeker’s at-launch acquisition range. Mounted on the Rafale, the MICA IR can provide IR imagery to the central data processing system, thus acting as an extra sensor.[5]

MICA can also be employed as a short-range surface-to-air missile. It is available in a ground-based version, VL MICA, fired from a truck-mounted box launcher, and a naval version, VL MICA-M, fired from a ship-fitted vertical launch system.[3] On October 23, 2008, 15:30, at CELM, Biscarosse (Landes), a VL MICA missile successfully performed the last of its 14 test firings meaning it is now ready for mass production. The target drone was flying at low level, over the sea, 12 km away; despite this distance, MICA, equipped with an active radar seeker, locked on the target and shot it down.

Corvettes too small to have the big and costly Aster missile system are the most likely customers for the VL MICA-M, which offers similar capability as the Aster 15 but without its booster and PIF-PAF vectorial control.[6]

While the VL MICA has an advertised range of 20 km, aerodynamic performance is significantly degraded at those ranges. From 0 to 7 km MICA has maneuverability of 50g, however by 12 km this is reduced to 30g as energy is lost.[7]

Vertical Launch MICA (VL MICA) is a short range, ground based air defence system deploying the MICA fire-and-forget missile, currently the only missile in the world capable of being fitted with either a heatseeking homing head (VL MICA IR) or with an active radar (VL MICA RF).

Turkish Missile & Torpedo Programs | Page 130

@UkroTurk
Do you remember that post ?
Visit the website of Bayernchemie, they support Roketsan with propulsion technology, on the other side radar seekers will be possible, Aselsan is already producing them for Atmaca on Gallium Nitrat basis.
I don't believe that RAM can be compared with Hisar. RAM is more likely to Stinger or Starstreak, Starstreak is almost not detectable to enemy countermeasures cause it uses a low energy laser guidance.

expected range, altitude and guidance of Hisar-U

Hisar-U will be integrated in CAFRAD domestic radar, we can only guess the range if we consider that fact.
Cafrad will have a coverage of 360 degree , 500 miles range and will be capable tracking up to 1000 targets.
Now you can calculate. Detection- incoming missile speed- reaction, I guess 300-400 miles as European Aster 30 Block1;
maybe later with more capable radars to be developed to Aster 30 Block 2 range ?

Pakistan won't get ToT, max licence production.
By the grace of God, I can say with absolute certainty that Pakistan is ahead of our Turkish friends in the field of maneuverable warheads and turbojets. The only thing that we'll need some time to develop is the radar seeker.

If we decide that we need to develop an ABM system and that we have enough funds and time at our hands, It'll make more sense to partner with Turkey.

By the grace of God, I can say with absolute certainty that Pakistan is ahead of our Turkish friends in the field of maneuverable warheads and turbojets. The only thing that we'll need some time to develop is the radar seeker.

If we decide that we need to develop an ABM system and that we have enough funds and time at our hands, It'll make more sense to partner with Turkey.

When it comes to technology nobody give it, so why should we give full Tot? We have invested billions and Pakistan didn't give us penny. Working together with a project don't work like this, you have that and i have this, come with money we can talk:-).

When it comes to technology nobody give it, so why should we give full Tot? We have invested billions and Pakistan didn't give us penny. Working together with a project don't work like this, you have that and i have this, come with money we can talk:-).
Of course dear. We do not expect any ToT or anything free of cost.

Back
Top Bottom