What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

Gokdogan, Siper, G-40 and Hisar-O have the same seeker....
If I am not wrong hisar-o havent active radar seeker. They have just rf datalink and iir seeker.

On the other hand source for other missiles ?

Fellas. I think you're taking the silhouette on the infographic a bit too literally. It's just an introductory marketing document, not an engineering schematic. Despite what the infographic shows, Siper will almost certainly be a vertically-launched missile similar to Hisar and S-400. Tubitak-SAGE is currently developing a Turkish vertical cold launch system.

Bro infographic silhouette very specific. İf he's a regular design big probably he can be look like patriot or artillery rocket but this very specific.

On the other hand cold launch can be %100 used on the vls's but maybe we can use this angle on land for reach max range.

If I am not wrong hisar-o havent active radar seeker. They have just rf datalink and iir seeker.

I don't now what kind seeker they will have active of passive, but it will al the same. Siper will be different in seize then G-40. That will be differences.

Bro infographic silhouette very specific. İf he's a regular design big probably he can be look like patriot or artillery rocket but this very specific.

On the other hand cold launch can be %100 used on the vls's but maybe we can use this angle on land for reach max range.
Hisar-O originally utilizes IIR seeker. It seems they plan to implement active RF seeker on Hisar-O as an RF variant.

Hisar A has IIR seeker
Hisar O has Active RF seeker

AFAIK both A and O have identical IIR seekers, with the only difference being booster size for range. Are they developing a new version with RF? Will the missile have an active radar seeker or will it be guided from ground radar via data link?

Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

Untitled-6.jpg

The only disadvantage that the Turkish missiles have, relative to those on the market is the limited maturity and fine tuning of their core algorithms to guide and take down a plane. This takes time to mature, and you can be sure the PK ratio and ability to not be deflected for these missiles will be less than the American, EU systems.

These systems will take time to fine tune to make them deadly.

The only disadvantage that the Turkish missiles have, relative to those on the market is the limited maturity and fine tuning of their core algorithms to guide and take down a plane. This takes time to mature, and you can be sure the PK ratio and ability to not be deflected for these missiles will be less than the American, EU systems.

These systems will take time to fine tune to make them deadly.

You do the fine tuning not by taking down hostile aicrafts or under other real life conditions but continuously tests of your system.

In fact HISAR could even get the battle proven seal in the near future.

:( me everytime I think of the missed opportunities... But if it's not ready then, nothing to be done.

Back
Top Bottom