What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

I wasn't sure if you are that stupid to fall for that but then you removed all doubts with such post :)
Said someone:-) please slowly rotate Reyiz, ummah cant chase you.
Lets speak officially about air defence systems whose producers you fight against.
Speaking officially ,you had bought Russian s400 systems then russians murdered your soldiers? You are in war with russians? Can you confirm it?
Now is it possible to ask Americans for help? İ would like Ahaber audience to enlighten us with brilliant strategic planning.

Said someone:-) please slowly rotate Reyiz, ummah cant chase you.
Lets speak officially about air defence systems whose producers you fight against.
Speaking officially ,you had bought Russian s400 systems then russians murdered your soldiers? You are in war with russians? Can you confirm it?
Now is it possible to ask Americans for help? İ would like Ahaber audience to enlighten us with brilliant strategic planning.
Why should we ask for American help?

Bazilarinin resmi aciklama beklemelerine mi gulersin, yoksa bunlarin resmi aciklamalarinin sonucunda dediklerini yapacaklarina inananlara mi gulersin.
For our selective Ahaber audience with love....
Okay, you continue with tweets.

Last edited:
Today defence minister told that NATO can provide SAM asisastance for Syria ? He told that PATRIOTs would be good.

So Mr. MOD. Why Turkiye did get S400s from Russia ? 2.5 billion dollars will be paid .

Why are you relying on getting Americans to deploy Patriots? You have F-16 Block 50s with the best operational AMRAAM version out there.

Why are you relying on getting Americans to deploy Patriots? You have F-16 Block 50s with the best operational AMRAAM version out there.
Well said! Why do we have to wait patriots if we want to shoot some russian MİGs that bomb Turkish soldiers?

Back
Top Bottom