What's new

Turkic - Anatolian Cuisines

Another basic home food, Taze/Yeşil Fasulye, if made well its awesome
zeytin-fas.jpg

That one is made from white beans, Kuru Fasulye
sucuklu-kuru-fasulye1.jpg

@LegionnairE

What is the difference between Kastamonu etli ekmek and gözleme ? they look pretty close.

Last edited:
@ghara ghan, the etli ekmek he talks about is from Kastamonu region
etli.jpg

I was asking him what was the difference between this and Gözleme
k%C4%B1ymal.g%C3%B6zleme.jpg

Way of folding is indeed different but I don't know what else.

well our etli chorog (Qovurdmash choreg) is much different but i think it's origin is same with your etli choreg

for cooking our Qovurdmash choreg we need to cook meat and fat first than add it to the bread and put the bread in we useully cooked the meat and fat than give them to baker to cooked it for us :D

Kır Pidesi, cheap stuff, considered a pide but not in their class, I liked it much when I was a children, there was a place near my school and a portion was only 50 or 75 kurush(around 25-35 cent), last time I ate it was 1 lira(50 cent :D), now probably a bit more expensive.
18136566_ZXCg1top2D_3X7h7w2uJffs5xMQ4rV0Nf80JoRd8hww.jpg
58156298_x8In_0t8q1ofoouioV_XrIusPvxN3zntLTxx3k0ieTM.jpg

@ghara ghan, the etli ekmek he talks about is from Kastamonu region
etli.jpg

I was asking him what was the difference between this and Gözleme
k%C4%B1ymal.g%C3%B6zleme.jpg

Way of folding is indeed different but I don't know what else.

Are these two stuffed with mashed meat or something.

@INDIC

Yes I heard that before, similar stuff, its pretty easy to prepare after all no wonder why there are many similar stuff in different countries :)

@ASQ-1918

Hehe :D I can't have it currently since I'm at dorm :/ try it in a toast, we sometimes use Salça in toast, pour some Acuka inside of the bread, some cheese, if you have some sucuk, may be cucumber pickles as well.

Peynir Helvası(Dessert made from cheese), its from Çanakkale region, I ate it once, was pretty good.
peynir-helvasi2.jpg
manset5.jpg

Friends i saw all the foods pictures are seems to be delicious and healthy. Healthy food makes healthy mind i loved to if some receipies u like most share with us means pakistanis

Bal Kaymak(Honey+Kaimak) especially this foods crceipie

Kaymak would be pretty hard to make at home

Kaymak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As said just ask and we will look for recipe.

@Kaan

Why is food thread merged ? I think it was ok as a seperate thread :/

Back
Top Bottom