What's new

Turkey’s ambassador to Bangladesh recalled after hanging of Islamist leader

Don't be that simple harsh. We all know that it's just politics. If Pakistan had won that war, the guy would be a hero today regardless of his and his followers ideology.
If the Nazis won the war Eichmann and Mengele would be heroes too....does it mean Nazis should have been spared from trial? War is politics. And someone has to pay the price.

If the Nazis won the war Eichmann and Mengele would be heroes too....does it mean Nazis should have been spared from trial? War is politics. And someone has to pay the price.

I intentionally wasn't referring to war crime allegations whether they are true or not..but the political decisions. Additionally, once there's an if, there goes the second one. In a world of Nazi won post-WWII era, I doubt there would be any body to trial their crimes against humanity.

I intentionally wasn't referring to war crime allegations whether they are true or not..but the political decisions. Additionally, once there's an if, there goes the second one. In a world of Nazi won post-WWII era, I doubt there would be any body to trial their crimes against humanity.

The '71 was a terrible....terrible fiasco all over; the terrible things we did and the terrible things they did.

Its a little like how the Nazis did terrible things to Soviet citizens and the Soviets in turn doing terrible things to the German citizens when they had the upper hand !

The '71 was a terrible....terrible fiasco all over; the terrible things we did and the terrible things they did.

Its a little like how the Nazis did terrible things to Soviet citizens and the Soviets in turn doing terrible things to the German citizens when they had the upper hand !

Well tbh, that was the reason why I kept my post distant from war crime things as I don't know much about them, just rumors from news feeds.

But afaik, most Pakistanis I know refer to BD as a satellite state because of recent political agenda of the country. Is it some sort of what we had in Cyprus'74, just the opposite of the aftermath maybe if the Greek/Cypriot had won?

Correction: India won. Mrs. Gandhi," We have taken the revenge for thousand years of Muslim rule". Gen. Kapoor, " BD will never be allowed to be outside of Indian radar for it is thousands of Indian soldiers, disguised as insurgents, gave their lives fighting the Pak Army for the creation of BD". Mr. Modi, " I have marched from Ahmedabad to Delhi as an RSS cadre for the support of winning war to create BD". BJP has made the 16th December "Victory Day" in India.

BD ruling party General Secretary, "We aren't Muslims". Finance Minister, "Islam hasn't given anything to the humanity in 14 centuries, what will it give to BD?" Prime minister Hasina, "We have a good harvest this year because Goddess Durga came to the earth riding on an elephant."

For the Aklman, Isharet is Kafi..

Correction: India won. Mrs. Gandhi," We have taken the revenge for thousand years of Muslim rule". Gen. Kapoor, " BD will never be allowed to be outside of Indian radar for it is thousands of Indian soldiers, disguised as insurgents, gave their lives fighting the Pak Army for the creation of BD". Mr. Modi, " I have marched from Ahmedabad to Delhi as an RSS cadre for the support of winning war to create BD". BJP has made the 16th December "Victory Day" in India.

BD ruling party General Secretary, "We aren't Muslims". Finance Minister, "Islam hasn't given anything to the humanity in 14 centuries, what will it give to BD?" Prime minister Hasina, "We have a good harvest this year because Goddess Durga came to the earth riding on an elephant."

For the Aklman, Isharet is Kafi..
and Ottoman empire did atrocity on the name of Islam, many of them were opposite of what Islam teaches

Nurul Amin was the PM in 1971...Bhutto became PM in 73....Bhutto was seeking power (just like Sheikh Mujib) through an election.....which puts him in direct opposition to Yahya who was holding power using Marshal Law. If he were Yahya's minion he would not have opted for the election...and Awami League at that time certainly could not have forced Yahya to hold any election without Bhutto's support....your point regarding Hitler and his minions do not make any sense here.

Bhutto lost to Sheikh Mujib in 1970's election, is it not a fact? Bhutto had calculated that in a united Pakistan he could never be the PM, this why Bhutto opted to break Pakistan and how do you think he managed to do that? This is what many Pakistanis say. Both Bhutto and the Pakistani generals were secular, so there was no question of Islamists supporting their politics.

Turkey is just being an A$$... Bangladesh punished a Bangladeshi for killing Bangladeshis as per Bangladesh law... why the fcuk are other countries having issues with it.... their country... their laws... their people.

Why the fcuk do you indians comment about our politics or do you want to claim that you don't poke your dirty nose in our internal politics?

war crime allegations whether they are true
There wasn't any war crimes committed, technically it wasn't a war. It was civil unrest and later Indian backed (Mukti-bahni) insurgency lead by local bangali traitors. Then India attacked with their whole Army backed by Soviet Naval Armada to block west Pakistan to east Pakistan supply lines. All this war crime allegation and numbers are exaggerated by Indian and Bangalis, and never been proven. Infact even after 2 years mass graves were found of Pro-Pakistani bangalis that were killed by Mukti-bahni terrorist after the war .

^lol.
Soviets had only one submarine and one light frigate in the entire region(Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean).
The submarine mostly patrolled around malacca straits to near diego garcia region.

Actually it is the Americans who intervened in Pakistan's support with an entire Carrier Battle Group.

Britain also wanted to support Pakistan by dispatching carrier HMS Hermes.

If we look at the JI of Pakistan we can get an idea what kind of JI Bangladesh has. If generals or govt is secular, they tend to maintain their own parallel command.

So if one is guilty and found after 45 years we should hang him or not? @User sir if Mullah Fazlullah is found after forty years will we hang him. I believe we will, whether he will be frail or not.

Btw @User its now very easy to tag you sir. Thank you very much.

and Ottoman empire did atrocity on the name of Islam, many of them were opposite of what Islam teaches

But you couldn't deny what he said. As for committing atrocities in the name of Islam, your leader once claimed that she was ruling according to the Medina Accord. Pardoning hundreds of convicted murderers while going on with politically motivated hangings is her version of Islamic rule. Remember the regime selected the President from its party just for this reason. Talking of abuse of power, nothing can be more grotesque than this. Do you want me to post the pictures of the killers who were given freedom from the gallows just before execution was about to take place?

Only recently their some leader asked to expunge Sickularism from their constitution and now this. Turkey is sending all the wrong signals for wrong reasons to the rest of non-Islamic world these days. After their support to ISIS ,only to be cornered by Russia and later rush into NATO's lap in haste. No doubt they are in hurry to take the pole position away from KSA.Europe and Russia better takes note of these events as it is very next to them.

Off topic ::

What is the distance between Turkey and BD ??

What is your problem if they throw out your beloved 'sickularism', you have your sick system up the rear end of your people, don't you? As for ISIS, your beloved india has been found supplying IED explosives to those terrorists along with assrahellis training them in Jordanian camps. Your Russian comrades trained them when they were in Saddam's army. So, to you your European and Russian masters may look like the Hindu chimpanzee gods but to us they are what they are, the real masters of terrorists inside Muslim states.

The Bangladeshi people elected this their govt by popular mandate,

Yeah, yeah, they have this kind of 'elected' governments in NK too. Shut up and stay with your aborigine slaves. Don't try to sell the AL lies here.

Good philosophy. So why did Turkey interfere by making such statements on internal affairs of Bangladesh...and then withdraw its ambassador when Bangladesh rightfully ignored the statements?

One indian claimed that BD is india's internal affair and now you are asking why Turkey is interfering in BD affairs. Talking of hypocrisy it doesn't get any lower than this.

Mashallah brother, the konspiracy theory in your claim is so friggin strong that it made me re think about the fear of "Beniya, yahoodi, Nasara" lie made by SHW and her Indian masters.

In a rawamy school the thugs get appointment as teachers and they spell conspiracy as 'konspiracy' while teaching that what the Qur'an has said about your masters is not true.

Did you ever read any one of the the hundred other books written on the events, which all say the complete opposite to Bose? No you're only interested in the 'truth' that suits you.

Nazis wrote many books too. We can see that you find those books very credible. Well, people having Nazi mindset appreciate that kind of books.

whats wrong with our Govt then, first they give AJK and GB to India, and now this?
our Foreign office is dead due to these Walking Dead people like Sartaj Aziz, why is this dude still alive?

@hinduguy you were trolling in this thread. There is a song:

'Turkey Ba Turkey Hindi Ba Hindi'

What does mean by this song??

1. you never respect
2. As Bangladeshi, we are same race despite what religion they practice.

l

Yes, we know how much respect is in the vulgar language your leader uses against her adversaries.

Back
Top Bottom