What's new

1971 war crimes: Bangladesh set to hang JI leader

I am saying BNP can't hang their allies. It would be very tough for them to give any capital punishment to Jamaat leaders. They may not free all but there will be pressure from Pakistan and US to free them. BNP does have favorable relation with Pakistan. So Pakistan govt. will try its best to get involved in this matter once BNP in power.
why bring Pakistan into it ? you guys are an independent country Pakistan does not even share a borders or have territorial dispute with you guys Pakistan is located more then 1000 miles away from Bangladesh in south Asia/central Asia, Pakistan is not interested in Bangladesh's internal affairs, & neither can it pressure Bangladesh be it BAL or BNP, bhai if you don't like Pakistan so neither does Pakistan have any love loss for your Bangladesh, Pakistan is insignificant for Bangladesh & same way Bangladesh is insignificant for Pakistan, Bangladesh is in the U.S India lobby while Pakistan is in the China/Gulf states lobby Pakistan's strategic ties involves countries that are in the Chinese camp namely China, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Malaysia, Myanmar & the other being the Gulf states/Turkey
bhai please leave us alone do whatever you guys want to do, be with whoever you guys want to be.

why bring Pakistan into it ? you guys are an independent country Pakistan does not even share a borders or have territorial dispute with you guys Pakistan is located more then 1000 miles away from Bangladesh in south Asia/central Asia, Pakistan is not interested in Bangladesh's internal affairs, & neither can it pressure Bangladesh be it BAL or BNP, bhai if you don't like Pakistan so neither does Pakistan have any love loss for your Bangladesh, Pakistan is insignificant for Bangladesh & same way Bangladesh is insignificant for Pakistan, Bangladesh is in the U.S India lobby while Pakistan is in the China/Gulf states lobby Pakistan's strategic ties involves countries that are in the Chinese camp namely China, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Malaysia, Myanmar & the other being the Gulf states/Turkey
bhai please leave us alone do whatever you guys want to do, be with whoever you guys want to be.

Abbbb rulaiii gaa kiyaaa mujheee ? :cray:

So proud of you brother ! :kiss3:

Abbbb eik dafaaa phir dil khush kar deiii aur flags bhiii Pakistan ka rukhhh leiii ! :)

Oi @khair_ctg - Aren't you a Bangladeshi ? :unsure:

Abbbb eik dafaaa phir dil khush kar deiii aur flags bhiii Pakistan ka rukhhh leiii ! :)

mei toh bilqul bangali bangladeshi hun. kyun? naya pdf me abhi bi flag nai add kia..............

Emo twit. :lol: Although @genmirajborgza786 is by all appearances a nice chap, so I guess your sentiments are not unmerited.

mei toh bilqul bangali bangladeshi hun. kyun? naya pdf me abhi bi flag nai add kia..............

But dude you're going against everything most Bangladeshis, I've met in real life & quite a few here on PDF talk about ! :unsure:

I was once told by a Bangladeshi Lady that she once she went into a supermarket & bought some towels & on noticing that they read 'Made in Pakistan' she put them back - She doesn't buy anything made by the Enemy, as she put it !

The next comment of hers was - So when are you going to apologize for what you did to us ?

Made me Sad to hear that - I wasn't even born in '71...I was born in '90 & never have I heard a single thing being said against Bengalis in Pakistan but always 'We were wrong & we should've treated the Bengalis better or that they had legitimate grievances & what not' ! :(

P.S My Paternal Uncle was born in Dhaka because my Grandpa, as a Civil Engineer, was responsible for the maintenance of the Chittagong, Dhaka & some placed called Mymensingh's Cantonments or Public Buildings owned by the Army like Hospitals, Staff Offices etc. ! :-)

Your minister Nisar said hanging Kader Mullah due to his patriotism for Pakistan is indeed a Judicial murder. So Pakistan's minister himself is involving in BD's internal matters.
Jamaat leader’s hanging in Bangladesh ‘saddens’ Nisar - DAWN.COM

India and Bangladesh are very interrelated. Come to BD, if you feel its a different country from India then I will change my name. God promise. Culture, People's lifestyle everything is same. No matter how here in PDF anti-Indian Bangladeshis are shoving on India they know it very well that BD can't exist without India. AL-BNP both parties are pro-Indian parties but Pakistan has more favorable relation with BNP. So if BNP comes in power in future Pakistan will get chance to get involved in BD's internal matters more openly since 1971 is not only about Bangladesh. Its also a part of Pakistan's history.

13 more dead in Bangladesh as PM issues warning

DHAKA: Thirteen more deaths were reported in Bangladesh Sunday in intensified riots and protests sparked by the execution of a top Islamist leader, as the prime minister warned of a crackdown on the violence.

Police said Islamist supporters torched houses and fought running street battles with officers in towns and cities during a third day of unrest over the execution of Abdul Quader Molla for war crimes.

Two people were killed Sunday in the northern town of Patgram and another six elsewhere overnight, police said, as Islamist supporters enforced a nationwide strike over the execution of Molla, a senior leader of the Jamaat-e-Islami party.

“Police fired shotgun pellets to disperse the Jamaat protesters who torched at least 20 houses belonging to ruling party supporters,” government administrator Habibur Rahman told AFP of the violence in Patgram.

Molla’s hanging on Thursday night triggered fresh unrest in the impoverished country, already reeling from political violence in the build-up to a deeply divisive national election scheduled for January 5.

Twenty people are now known to have died and dozens more have been injured in the clashes since Thursday between outraged Jamaat activists and police and between the activists and supporters of the ruling Awami League.

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina warned of strong action against the rioters, saying “we have shown enough patience. We will not tolerate anymore.”

“People of the country know how to reply to these atrocities (the latest violence), we (government) also know how to respond to, control you (the rioters),” she told a rally late on Saturday.

Molla, 65, became the first person to be executed for his role in the 1971 war. Jamaat called the hanging a “political murder” and said it would avenge it.

Molla had been found guilty in February by a much-criticised domestic tribunal of having been a leader of a pro-Pakistan militia that fought against the country’s independence and killed some of Bangladesh’s top professors, doctors, writers and journalists.

He was convicted of rape, murder and mass murder, including the killing of more than 350 unarmed civilians. Prosecutors called him the “Butcher of Mirpur”, a Dhaka suburb where he committed most of the atrocities.

Of the six killed overnight, police said three died in the southern town of Companyganj, two in the northern town of Ramganj and one in the coastal town of Laxmipur.

At Companyganj, an opposition bastion, police fired rifles to disperse at least 8,000 rampaging Jamaat supporters who torched four government offices and attacked officers with crude bombs and guns, a senior police officer said. In Ramganj, activists of Jamaat and its main ally, the main opposition Bangladesh Nationalist Party, attacked a convoy of ruling party lawmakers, leaving two people dead, sub-inspector Ershadul Alam told AFP.

Molla was one of five Islamists and other politicians sentenced to death by the International Crimes Tribunal, which the opposition says is aimed at eradicating its leaders.

The sentences have triggered riots and plunged the country into its worst violence since independence. Some 250 people have now been killed in street protests since January, when the first verdicts were handed down. afp

http://dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2013\12\16\story_16-12-2013_pg14_1

Almost all Gulf states are with US. And so is Cambodia, Malaysia, Myanmar..... So your this logic of camps is waste. There is no camps there. All are looking for their interest.

Comments on other sites by BD members are totally different from that on PDF...

you are in favour of death sentence on proven razakars from the war. since you want justice meted out to all razakars (including ones within BAL like hasina's sasur ji), would you also support indian razakars' (the likes and contemporaries of shiv narayan das, abdur rab, etc. and anyone that collaborated with india) serving justice because they compromised the sovereignty of the very domain we call Bangladesh today? do you think the former are more guilty (if guilty at all) because they were at the other end of the spectrum actually defending that same domain - by opposing collaboration with india? remember that this is not about war crimes, although those who collaborated with india and those who worked with the govt. and military were in war with each other and we all know what people do in a war. and remember that domain represents the land mass and interests of the same population that are known as Bangladesh nationals today, who were behind the 1905 partition of Bengal and the 1940s political resolutions which ultimately created a sovereign state with the borders we have known/know as E.Pakistan/Bangladesh
In my opinion, anyone working against sovereignty of independent Bangladesh is a traitor. Collaboration with enemy is the worst possible crime in my eyes.
History now proves ,not all AL member wanted independence.Not all AL member were Muktijoddha.
Taking logistical help from India was a war time necessity. But at the same time making long time pact with them to keep a particular group of ppl in power is a crime itself.
Knowing the cause and effect of such secret collaboration ,who still went with it,also should be labeled as traitor.and should be delt with accordingly.

how many Dalal you will find in case there was an war between India and BD? I am sure it would not be less than Razakars in number.

Last 5 years Razakar were given tough time, now in next 5 years Dalals will be given extreme time.

Your minister Nisar said hanging Kader Mullah due to his patriotism for Pakistan is indeed a Judicial murder. So Pakistan's minister himself is involving in BD's internal matters.

India and Bangladesh are very interrelated. Come to BD, if you feel its a different country from India then I will change my name. God promise. Culture, People's lifestyle everything is same. No matter how here in PDF anti-Indian Bangladeshis are shoving on India they know it very well that BD can't exist without India. AL-BNP both parties are pro-Indian parties but Pakistan has more favorable relation with BNP. So if BNP comes in power in future Pakistan will get chance to get involved in BD's internal matters more openly since 1971 is not only about Bangladesh. Its also a part of Pakistan's history.

I usually have no idea about Bangladesh and Bangladesh's internal or external politics. But if you look at the map, Pakistan is right next to Middle East. Also Pakistan is even included in the idea of "greater Middle East" it is probably because Middle East politics effects us directly or indirectly. We are more concerned about US intervention in Middle East, and how Pakistan is dragged into that whole mess than what is happening in Bangladesh, which most Pakistanis don't have much idea about. At least the newer generation.

Also we are a door way to central Asian states as well, this brings a whole new level of drama to our country.

In short, we just don't have the time and energy to give much thought to Bangladesh when we have so much going on for our selves right now...

Public hanging would be good!

That would be great. We should start by hanging Bilawal and her fat sister Bakhtwar on the 2 talwar chowrangi of Karachi.

It would be a funny scene to watch, two fat twits of Pakistan who also wanted to be rulers of Pakistan hanging publically.

you should know why Indians are thanking you . I don't understand how you obtain a General base in PK DF , Kader Mollah is not a mollah like Pakistani taliban , Mollah is his Family identity like Khan , Chowdhury etc , now I can say that without a Khan like you and darkist Talibans , Pakistan will much more better . Pakistan need heroes like Imran Khan .

Well he is an idiot. You can guess that with his poor broken English and pathetic posts.

I am sure he comes to this forum after emptying some bottles of beer, that's why only sh!t and f!lth is present in his posts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom