What's new

Erdoğan urges Bangladeshi PM to halt execution of opposition leader

So now you are for interference in other countries sovereign decisions? ;)
And what do u indians do, he got executed because of dehli. And secondly, its not called interference. He requested, something that yall dont understand at all.

Turkey is making a habbit of interfering in other countries affairs.

It is time other countries start interfering in Turkey's affairs.
Very high coming from an indian. Have you looked into the mirror of late my friend.

Did he done the crimes he's accused of ? if yes then what's these conservatives keep bubbling about ? same in Turkey, probably nobody was knowing that guy but when that news appeared those idiots went insane declaring him martry, beloved guy etc.

Erdogan is a great leader

Bangladesh was going along nicely, the emphasise should have been on ecpnomy and development not this side show that pushes the nation to the brink

Just mental

I report everyone who cussed Erdoğan in this thread. If you don't respect him you don't respect Türkiye.

Adam gibi Adam RECEP TAYYİP ERDOĞAN!!
(REAL MAN RECEP TAYYİP ERDOĞAN)

If they don't don't respect him, they just don't respect him, nothing else, don't be stupid and make Turkey look bad.

I report everyone who cussed Erdoğan in this thread. If you don't respect him you don't respect Türkiye.

hasina should urge erdo now on to give more press freedom and not use police against protestors. Erdo needs more advice than he goes around giving everybody.

The reason why they dislike him is because the guy has no ideology, he is not left not right just a Turk like the Turks.

In Turkey everything is about ideology they go to university and come out as looters no science no culture they promote just violence and destruction.

so thank you.

Did he done the crimes he's accused of ? if yes then what's these conservatives keep bubbling about ? same in Turkey, probably nobody was knowing that guy but when that news appeared those idiots went insane declaring him martry, beloved guy etc.

I expect from you the same stance in case of the coup charges, lets hang the junta and the others who tried to do coups.

If they don't don't respect him, they just don't respect him, nothing else, don't be stupid and make Turkey look bad.

disrespect against the leader is the same as insult to whole nation and country and everything in it..

Last edited:
hasina should urge erdo now on to give more press freedom and not use police against protestors. Erdo needs more advice than he goes around giving everybody.

hasina who?

Turkey just care for people of BD they are important the rest doesnt matter.

You follow the Good terrorists / Bad terrorists meme I guess?

Keep your guesses to yourself. You have no idea. Bug off. This certainly does not concern you. You are just enjoying Haseena's show.

It is interesting to see how many Indians are acting like voyeurs, peeping at their neighbors and keeping their hands busy.

ElTurco, his ideology is the problem, I don't know whats wrong with you guys.

I don't care whats happens to criminals, thats the job of judge.

No its not, its just you hülooğs who thinks so, half of the country dislikes that guy, I guess half of the country dislikes the country and everything in it ?

Keep your guesses to yourself. You have no idea. Bug off. This certainly does not concern you. You are just enjoying Haseena's show.

It is interesting to see how many Indians are acting like voyeurs, peeping at their neighbors and keeping their hands busy.

So that is an affirmative on you being one of those that believe in the good terrorists / bad terrorists theory.

Your doctor who helped catch Osama ... bad guy
This guy who who used terrorists acts against Bangladesh for Pakistan - good guy.

:lol:

It's an "international" tribunal. So yes, technically anyone can have a say. Even the UN expressed concerns over it:
Bangladesh hangs Islamist leader over U.N. objections - CNN.com

It's not like they developed a sudden love for Jamaat. The tribunal was conducted in accordance with "international" norms.

And saying that foreigners have no right to interfere is like being in denial mode with a bucket-load of pride and foolish arrogance.

Why they even make it an "international" one is beyond me.

Last edited:
ElTurco, his ideology is the problem, I don't know whats wrong with you guys.

I don't care whats happens to criminals, thats the job of judge.

No its not, its just you hülooğs who thinks so, half of the country dislikes that guy, I guess half of the country dislikes the country and everything in it ?

No need to go personal, you should behave yourself. ^^

And going by your approach a lot of countries would be destroyed by civil wars. i am talking about your second post.

Back
Top Bottom