What's new

Turkey’s ambassador to Bangladesh recalled after hanging of Islamist leader

You and your likes let the real 183 Pakistani war criminals let go in 1972. If you are so worked up now to falsely convict your political rivals why didn't you punish those 183 war criminals? So, stop your patriotic drama, we know who you really are.
first give us the War criminals of the Mukti Bani, those who raped and killed thousands of innocent West Pakistanis and Biharis.

first give us the War criminals of the Mukti Bani, those who raped and killed thousands of innocent West Pakistanis and Biharis.

In the Machiavellian world we live in asking for fairness is too much.

Who listens to you? Certainly not Bangladesh lol

The racist thugs know that their minions in BD and the real BD are two different entities.

Boss, Ive always seen you call for mullahs backsides to be kicked in Pakistan, so why when someone else does it, you get emotional? Last time you were pachta-ing the fact that lal masjid Mullah is alive!

You called them snakes, dogs, rats, etc what happened, you became a fan suddenly? :rolleyes:

Calling a Pakistani boss, now isn't that supposed to be a treason in your Nazi party? So, you admit that in the end its all about persecuting those you hate in BD. This is why even a dog is more honourable than you.

Last edited:
But you couldn't deny what he said. As for committing atrocities in the name of Islam, your leader once claimed that she was ruling according to the Medina Accord. Pardoning hundreds of convicted murderers while going on with politically motivated hangings is her version of Islamic rule. Remember the regime selected the President from its party just for this reason. Talking of abuse of power, nothing can be more grotesque than this. Do you want me to post the pictures of the killers who were given freedom from the gallows just before execution was about to take place?

What is your problem if they throw out your beloved 'sickularism', you have your sick system up the rear end of your people, don't you? As for ISIS, your beloved india has been found supplying IED explosives to those terrorists along with assrahellis training them in Jordanian camps. Your Russian comrades trained them when they were in Saddam's army. So, to you your European and Russian masters may look like the Hindu chimpanzee gods but to us they are what they are, the real masters of terrorists inside Muslim states.

Yeah, yeah, they have this kind of 'elected' governments in NK too. Shut up and stay with your aborigine slaves. Don't try to sell the AL lies here.

One indian claimed that BD is india's internal affair and now you are asking why Turkey is interfering in BD affairs. Talking of hypocrisy it doesn't get any lower than this.

In a rawamy school the thugs get appointment as teachers and they spell conspiracy as 'konspiracy' while teaching that what the Qur'an has said about your masters is not true.

Nazis wrote many books too. We can see that you find those books very credible. Well, people having Nazi mindset appreciate that kind of books.

Lol, as you love to bring nazi's into everything, you may have heard of the term 'self-hating jew'. Look it up and then look in the mirror Bangali.

You will deny the deaths and rapes of thousands of your own people on the words of 1 Indian book written decades after the fact? Seriously, reassess your life view.

I know your kind too well, hypocrite. I'm sure if you moved to Pakistan or Turkey you'd get the justice you so crave, sadly they don't want you either.

In the Machiavellian world we live in asking for fairness is too much.

The BD racist thugs and their minions know and the real BD are two different entities.

Calling a Pakistani boss, now isn't that supposed to be a treason in your Nazi party? So, you admit that in the end its all about persecuting those you hate in BD. This is why even a dog is more honourable than you.

Hahaha! So you will use semantics with me now? Oh how low will you go T-Girl :yahoo:

Be a man and face the whole truth next time. You don't have a problem with any regime killing anyone as long as they claim to be doing it for Islam.

Ps. Don't bother replying, I can already see the level of your discourse. And I won't be wasting my time trying to lift u up. .

"We have lost in the realm of Siyaset, so we need to start from there" - Dede Pasha (an Ottoman statesman and thinker)

Siyaset is a very broad term in a Muslim society and it covers all civil and military aspects of politics, governance, diplomacy, defense, economics, sociology, etc. i.e., the entire statecrafts. Din can't be a tool for Siyaset, but Siyaset can be a tool for Din. Ibn-i Haldun is the father of the Ilm related to Muslim Siyaset as we understand it, and the folks who try to follow him are derided as Islamist by the usual suspects off course..

Brother, pray for us and do whatever you can for us without jeopardizing your own security, in our country honest patriotic people are being persecuted like the way Nazis persecuted the Jews in Germany. Convicted murderers in hundreds are getting presidential pardon for their political connections, making them ruthless beyond imagination and all for securing india's unethical interest in BD. They are now appointing police in thousands whose home addresses are fake, their accent tells that they are from abroad. Police has become Gestapo force and people are extremely frightened to speak out. The ruling party cadres pose as polling agents and presiding officers for rigging during the so-called elections, you can find a glimpse of it in their own newspapers and the opposition leader is incompetent and afraid. Many who speak out are picked up by the police and never found again.

Lol, as you love to bring nazi's into everything, you may have heard of the term 'self-hating jew'. Look it up and then look in the mirror Bangali.

You will deny the deaths and rapes of thousands of your own people on the words of 1 Indian book written decades after the fact? Seriously, reassess your life view.

I know your kind too well, hypocrite. I'm sure if you moved to Pakistan or Turkey you'd get the justice you so crave, sadly they don't want you either.

You borrow and apply the techniques of the Nazis and then whine about the Nazis! Books can surely be written decades after the events but fair trials cannot be held after most of the witnesses are dead. Fake trials are held 40 years after the incidents so that rumours can be passed as evidence.

Hahaha! So you will use semantics with me now? Oh how low will you go T-Girl :yahoo:

I can see who the shemale is or is it a faggot I'm talking to?

Last edited:
Five opposition politicians, including four Jamaat-e-Islami leaders, have been executed since late 2013 after being convicted by the tribunal.

International human rights groups say the tribunal's procedures fall short of international standards - an accusation the government denies.

According to Phil Robertson, the deputy director of the Asia division at the Human Rights Watch, the trial was neither free nor fair as the court was cutting corners on fair trial standards.

“For example, Nizami was allowed to have only four defence witnesses as a man fighting for his life. And the court did allow defence to challenge the inconsistencies in the testimonies of prosecution witnesses," he told Al Jazeera from Bangkok.

"Finally, we have seen a significant problem in all of these war crimes trials, where the presiding judge was having ongoing discussions about judicial strategy with external consultants and prosecutors in a way that raises concerns about the independence of the panel."

Details:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/bangladesh-hangs-nizami-1971-war-crimes-160510182253819.html

Why the fcuk do you indians comment about our politics or do you want to claim that you don't poke your dirty nose in our internal politics?
Ranting on India will not change the fact that a Bangladeshi was tried as per Bangladeshi Bangladeshi law... And was punished accordingly....you suffer from some serious Indo phobia dude... Calm down.

Ranting on India will not change the fact that a Bangladeshi was tried as per Bangladeshi Bangladeshi law... And was punished accordingly....you suffer from some serious Indo phobia dude... Calm down.

Before accusing others of interfering in BD look at your dirty face. Your lies and deceptions are of no use, the entire world has become aware of how india has been running a puppet show in BD with her paid thugs. BD has lost her democracy because of india's evil scheme.

Are you jealous ?

Yes we know how you enjoy the company of your boot lickers in BD.

Sultan Erodowan may have forgotten that outside of his sultanate, everyone gives notice to recall it's ambassador!! :p

What about empress Hasina, does she know that she's not the empress of the entire world?

You are absolutely right.But the question is, who will convince that to erdogan?

Go convince india first not to poke her dirty nose in BD affairs.

Yeah, yeah, they have this kind of 'elected' governments in NK too. Shut up and stay with your aborigine slaves. Don't try to sell the AL lies here.

Lol.. Shutting me up ? By you and which army ? Wake up and smell the coffee bub.. This aint your inbred mullah corner shop madrasa.. Just know you're place in the world.. Posting in bolds like a attention seeking hoe may make you think your significant.. For the rest of us your a bloody joke mate.. :lol:

If we look at the JI of Pakistan we can get an idea what kind of JI Bangladesh has. If generals or govt is secular, they tend to maintain their own parallel command.

Sir for me all politicians as politicians are equal and bad.

So if one is guilty and found after 45 years we should hang him or not? @User sir if Mullah Fazlullah is found after forty years will we hang him. I believe we will, whether he will be frail or not.

Let us be fair and honest while comparing Radio and a 60+ old citizen of BD.

Sir I think we will have to give Radio a fair chance to contest in general elections, get elected become member of parliament / minister and then after 45 years we can hang him like this crazy lady in Bangladesh is doing. Do you think there is any comparison? And to put it in more simple terms Radio is with the enemies of Pakistan and this person was loyal to his country at that time.

Btw @User its now very easy to tag you sir. Thank you very much.

I had this in mind "yeh mayra ehsan hay tum pay zindagi bhar yad rakhna" :D

Lol.. Shutting me up ? By you and which army ? Wake up and smell the coffee bub.. This aint your inbred mullah corner shop madrasa.. Just know you're place in the world.. Posting in bolds like a attention seeking hoe may make you think your significant.. For the rest of us your a bloody joke mate.. :lol:

I know my place alright but do you know where you stand? Go ask those Aborigines from whom you stole the land you stand on. You think we're going to take this crap from a descendant of British convicts.

I know my place alright but do you know where you stand? Go ask those Aborigines from whom you stole the land you stand on. You think we're going to take this crap from a descendant of British convicts.
He's Sri Lankan, idiot.

Just ignore T-Rex he has nothing remotely intelligent to say, unless you're in the mood for a good laugh put him on your ignore list. Just watch the mouthful garbage he'll reply to me with.

He's Sri Lankan, idiot.

Just ignore T-Rex he has nothing remotely intelligent to say, unless you're in the mood for a good laugh put him on your ignore list. Just watch the mouthful garbage he'll reply to me with.

That's not Sri Lankan flag he's waving, moron. Well, morons know each other well.

Back
Top Bottom