What's new

Turkey’s ambassador to Bangladesh recalled after hanging of Islamist leader

You and your likes let the real 183 Pakistani war criminals let go in 1972. If you are so worked up now to falsely convict your political rivals why didn't you punish those 183 war criminals? So, stop your patriotic drama, we know who you really are.
its was 195 and in 1974....Bangladesh was weak then....we had to strike a deal with pakistan...we did it....it was a mistake and we regret it....but two wrongs don't make a right....just because some people escaped does not mean we won't try those who we can find....BNP was the real opposition of AL....Jamaat was nothing better than Ershad's JP...Jamaat even sided with AL when AL was weak against BNP....trust me when I say this...at current stage Jamaat was a non-issue to AL....it was hardly a threat...my patriotism is no Drama....collaborator's are also guilty of crimes agaisnt humanity...so they deserved to be punished.

Lol.. But Turkey has been pleading for years to be accepted to the EU.. So much for Asian solidarity.. Identity crisis much ?
I don't take the tamils who are slaves of the Anglo-Saxon seriously.

What i now about your court is that is corrupt, i have it from other bangladesh people in Nethelands. So why should i believe all that accusations? And never be able to put him in jail?

Apart from his party men there is a general consensus among Bangladeshis that Nizami was a war criminal. Ask your 'Bangladeshi' friends if its true.

Turkey still is......we take a lot of admiration from this nation

Not for long with a megalomaniac running the country.. It will be hard for anybody to admire a country that is being self destructive

what has this got anything to do with turkey? Recalling ambassador is usually for serious diplomatic spat. Even if bd is wrong to hang the guy, its still internal matter of bd(and probably related to pakistan), nothing to do with turkey.

jehadi filth i am talking about my Country and my ethnicity

Is this how you react when you lose the argument? Your filth has been reported.

Erdogan is the Sheik Hasina of Turkey: power hungry and punishes his critics and enemies.

Yes, it's true that your puppet in BD is power hungry and totally devoid of ethics, humanity and decency but Erdogan is no one's puppet. Erdogan didn't form any sham tribunal to convict his political rivals. So, keep your propaganda to yourself.

In-sh'Allah one day we will rise again to reclaim our lost glory Ameen.

The men shown in the picture below were subcontinent Muslims who were order by the British Empire to fight against the ottoman Turks during the first world war, in response they mutinied and are being executed by the firing squad.

mutiny-758x519.jpg

History is proof that among the entire Muslim world, Muslims from the subcontinent were the ones who fought the most or tried the most to safeguard the Khilafah of the Ottomans when the Arabs themselves sided with the west to break up the empire, our leaders started the Khilafat movement in 1919 a non cooperation movement at the time when we were nothing more than slaves ourselves, those same leaders later gave us Pakistan.

We don't plead. Europe is our biggest market, we make deals with them for our interests. Majority of Turks hold negative view of the EU, and don't wanna join it.

This is entirely true. Pakistani scholars attempted very hard to spread the message of Khilafah in the streets of Istanbul during early 1900s.

Dudes, 'Khilafah' days are long gone, Muslims cannot remain stuck in the past anymore. And fantasies of Turkish Empire needs to be dropped, majority of Turks are not religious at all, but are nationalist and have ambition for power. Which is very dumb and childish ambition in this modern day and age. The past doesn't matter anymore, what matters is the present, and the situation is dire across the Muslim world. No one has initiative to alleviate the suffering/war.

We don't plead. Europe is our biggest market, we make deals with them for our interests. Majority of Turks hold negative view of the EU, and don't wanna join it.

Turkey does not care about the EU. Turkey is too powerful and advanced to care about any other country. That's why Turkish brothers shot down a russian fighter jet and the russians were too coward to do anything about it. The living standard of an average Turk is now the same as some central European nations. Turkey's economy is now 4x what it was 10 years ago. Turkey is 1 of the most scientifically, technologically and economically powerful nations on earth with one of the strongest militaries. No one can do anything about it. And Turkey achieved this all by itself. Turkey no longer wants to join the EU because they will lose their global power status as they will have to pay up for Greece, Spain and Italy. No thank you.

You are way over your head. Buyin into "Armenian Genocide" like its milk and biscuits. The real Genocide was committed by Armenians with backings of Russia during World War 1. You are obvlivious to this, because you freely buy into the narrative of colonial imperialists. Choose side with colonizers, but we the Turks have always striven to raise and help our Asiatic brethren from the clutches of European colonizers. As our leaders said, Japan and Turkey are the two furthest feet of Asia that will bring unity, progress and peace to Asia.
A guy who cheers for Ottoman "Empire" blaming "imperialists"....Pakistanis blaming BD for being a satellite state can't wait to be satellite to a Turkish empire.....don't you see how stupid your rhetoric sounds? Blame the colonizer's all you want..it will make you feel better...the Armenians were the one's who suffered and from the experiences we have had with your brethren I tend to sympathize with them.

its was 195 and in 1974....Bangladesh was weak then....we had to strike a deal with pakistan...we did it....it was a mistake and we regret it....but two wrongs don't make a right....just because some people escaped does not mean we won't try those who we can find....BNP was the real opposition of AL....Jamaat was nothing better than Ershad's JP...Jamaat even sided with AL when AL was weak against BNP....trust me when I say this...at current stage Jamaat was a non-issue to AL....it was hardly a threat...my patriotism is no Drama....collaborator's are also guilty of crimes agaisnt humanity...so they deserved to be punished.

My foot, BD was weak and had to strike a deal with defeated Pakistan, as if BD is a super power now. You let the real war criminlas go in order to pave the way for Bhutto another suckular champ like you. You let them go because you and your likes are the real traitors, you let them go because you wanted to blame the Islamists for the crimes of the suckular crooks like you. If you say it was a mistake then don't lecture the Turks for their mistakes, shut your dirty mouth and go back to your snake hole.

what has this got anything to do with turkey? Recalling ambassador is usually for serious diplomatic spat. Even if bd is wrong to hang the guy, its still internal matter of bd(and probably related to pakistan), nothing to do with turkey.
It's connected with ISIS. Turkey/KSA is HQ of ISIS.

My foot, BD was weak and had to strike a deal with defeated Pakistan, as if BD is a super power now. You let the real war criminlas go in order to pave the way for Bhutto another suckular champ like you. You let them go because you and your likes are the real traitors, you let them go because you wanted to blame the Islamists for the crimes of the suckular crooks like you. If you say it was a mistake then don't lecture the Turks for their mistakes, shut your dirty mouth and go back to your snake hole.
you are the one - keyboard warrior, go to road and protest if you can, instantly you will get public beat up lol

Not for long with a megalomaniac running the country.. It will be hard for anybody to admire a country that is being self destructive

Some people admire Mr. Erdogan and some not. It doesn't make an iota of difference of our love we have with that nation as a whole. Its not about politics or leader. its about people and country. We love them and they love us.

Some people admire Mr. Erdogan and some not. It doesn't make an iota of difference of our love we have with that nation as a whole. Its not about politics or leader. its about people and country. We love them and they love us.
I think pakistan should do the same just out of respect .. for this great human being.

Back
Top Bottom