What's new

Turkey’s ambassador to Bangladesh recalled after hanging of Islamist leader

you are the one - keyboard warrior, go to road and protest if you can, instantly you will get public beat up lol

You couldn't reply to what I said and we knew this is how it would end. As for being a warrior, come out without your Gestapo forces and you'll know the truth. Hitler was like you when he was surrounded by his Gestapo forces, you know, in the end what happened to him.

Yes, it's true that your puppet in BD is power hungry and totally devoid of ethics, humanity and decency but Erdogan is no one's puppet. Erdogan didn't form any sham tribunal to convict his political rivals. So, keep your propaganda to yourself.

No what Erdogan does is to arrest those who criticize him. The only difference between Erdogan and Hasina is a matter of degree. But Erdogan is well on his way there. The man wants absolute power.

My foot, BD was weak and had to strike a deal with defeated Pakistan, as if BD is a super power now. You let the real war criminlas go in order to pave the way for Bhutto another suckular champ like you. You let them go because you and your likes are the real traitors, you let them go because you wanted to blame the Islamists for the crimes of the suckular crooks like you. If you say it was a mistake then don't lecture the Turks for their mistakes, shut your dirty mouth and go back to your snake hole.
A little learning is a dangerous thing...don't they teach you history in Madrassas?

https://www.icrc.org/casebook/doc/case-study/bangladesh-india-pakistan-1974-agreement-case-study.htm

Read the agreement before you open your mouth and regurgitate your rectum derived history....we had to to hand them over to get back our people who were stuck in Pakistan...we had civilians and military officers stuck in camps in Pakistan....the only way for us to get them back alive was to return the POWs...Pakistan was defeated in our theater but we did not conquer them that we would be able to dictate terms to them....And Turkey's mistakes? nobody kills millions of people by mistake...you should visit my snake hole sometimes....probably I can drill some facts into that thick head of yours.

A morally righteous stance by turkey. It may not change much in BD but people of conscience supports turkey. Even in syria turkey sided with the oppressed. A powerful turkey would be good for the region and the muslim world.

And keeping an embassy in BD would be a waste of turkish resources IMO since BD is irrelevant on the globe and is effectively an Indian satellite state. Turkey can still keep trade relations with BD through India if they want.

You couldn't reply to what I said and we knew this is how it would end. As for being a warrior, come out without your Gestapo forces and you'll know the truth. Hitler was like you when he was surrounded by his Gestapo forces, you know, in the end what happened to him.
what force ? i walk alone in the street with smile , you are the one crying in net lol
and btw making Bold sentences do not hide the truth. Typical extremism from you lol

Why dont you raise your voice for Uyghur brothers ? They are also Turks.
They do raise their voices, but to denounce the Uyghurs....
If you see any Uyghur related thread made by Chinese, you'll find Pakistanis are most proactive in denouncing the Uyghurs and calling them terrorists.....

Last edited:
A morally righteous stance by turkey. It may not change much in BD but people of conscience supports turkey. Even in syria turkey sided with the oppressed. A powerful turkey would be good for the region and the muslim world.

And keeping an embassy in BD would be a waste of turkish resources IMO since BD is irrelevant on the globe and is effectively an Indian satellite state. Turkey can still keep trade relations with BD through India if they want.

I guess the ISIS would be mighty happy with that.. :coffee:

A little learning is a dangerous thing...don't they teach you history in Madrassas?

https://www.icrc.org/casebook/doc/case-study/bangladesh-india-pakistan-1974-agreement-case-study.htm

Read the agreement before you open your mouth and regurgitate your rectum derived history....we had to to hand them over to get back our people who were stuck in Pakistan...we had civilians and military officers stuck in camps in Pakistan....the only way for us to get them back alive was to return the POWs...Pakistan was defeated in our theater but we did not conquer them that we would be able to dictate terms to them....And Turkey's mistakes? nobody kills millions of people by mistake...you should visit my snake hole sometimes....probably I can drill some facts into that thick head of yours.

Is this why Bhutto was invited and given a red carpet reception? As for Turkey's mistake, Turkey would be making another mistake if she doesn't criticize the fascism in BD today and according to your logic two mistakes don't make them right. As for drilling my head, that's what Nazism is all about, you received your training alright.

What i now about your court is that is corrupt, i have it from other bangladesh people in Nethelands. So why should i believe all that accusations? And never be able to put him in jail?

The verdict of the court is public documents and available in public domains. Check them out yourself,rather than taking your Bangladeshi friends on everything.

Last edited:
I think pakistan should do the same just out of respect .. for this great human being.

We have summoned a senior Bangladeshi diplomat for protest. We and Turkey are one soul. Such a strong bond, no one can break...

Bangladesh has officially become an Indian satellite state under Haseena.

I now appreciate the importance of Pak even more. May Allah-u Azimushshan grant the highest Makams to Pak's founding fathers. Every cent spent in Pak's defense is Halal, for if they don't they'll turn into a Bangladesh in no time at all. The worst part of becoming Bangladesh is that many of the folks may lose the other world too...

what force ? i walk alone in the street with smile , you are the one crying in net lol
and btw making Bold sentences do not hide the truth. Typical extremism from you lol

Fascism at its best, give it a rest, it stinks. If you cannot read bold fonts you should see a doctor and buy glasses, if that doesn't cure your disease have therapy for your intolerant soul.

I now appreciate the importance of Pak even more. May Allah-u Azimushshan grant the highest Makams to Pak's founding fathers. Every cent spent in Pak's defense is Halal, for if they don't they'll turn into a Bangladesh in no time at all. The worst part of becoming Bangladesh is that many of the folks may lose the other world too...
:lol::lol::lol: you guys are funny :lol::lol::lol:
Fascism at its best, give it a rest, it stinks. If you cannot read bold fonts you should see a doctor and buy glasses, if that doesn't cure your disease have therapy for your intolerant soul.
look at you ! ! you are going to blast with hot head :haha::haha::haha:

Is this why Bhutto was invited and given a red carpet reception? As for Turkey's mistake, Turkey would be making another mistake if she doesn't criticize the fascism in BD today and according to your logic two mistakes don't make them right. As for drilling my head, that's what Nazism is all about, you received your training alright.
Bhutto was not in power in 71...he did not command the Army.....he was not a war criminal....he was an elected leader of a state that happened to have been at war with us. The irony of your argument is calling other's Nazis and standing with states that are responsible for genocide...Nazis are most famous for their genocide....nothing can be as amusing as a good irony...as for "drilling" some people are just too thick to reason with....however I take back my word you are not thick...instead of screaming the same thing over and over again like many of your peers here you did listen to my argument and moved onto a different point each time...whether your position has changed I do not know....but atleast you listened..kudos to you.

Back
Top Bottom