What's new

Turkey summons Chinese ambassador over response to Uighur claims

striver44

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Very nice mayor of Anakara teach them their place.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL straitstimes.

behave next time.
EyYGe-EXIAIlxRO

I guess this is China's embassy alternative now

seminaris-keliling-lapangan-angkat-ember-800x600-1.jpeg

LOL pretending victory in meaningless fake news headlines. Is this how you want to defeat China?
no, China already commit self seppukku with their wold warriors.

it's not fake news, it's reported with an image as proof and a twitter verified Turkish reporter reporting it.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean its fake news.

Ur beloved whites are being breeded out by latinos and blacks. u gonna be taking orders from blacks in the future lol
yes I know, Chinese have this fear of being replaced by other race to the point that they sterilized Uyghur women to avoid being replaced.

Indian taking orders from a black/latino run country must make you so mad. Makes you even madder China will be around long after your people are gone and forgotten lol

Also low IQ Indian does not know Chinese allow ethnic minorities to have more children so that blows your down syndrome point out of the water.
I have 130 IQ

nice trolling

"We thank everyone for their understanding about the discomfort caused by the work we started in front of the Chinese embassy in an attempt to detect fraud that Ankara residents are paying for in this time when our water resources are fast shrinking," ASKİ Assistant Director Cüneyt Öztürk said in a tweet.

Indian taking orders from a black/latino run country must make you so mad. Makes you even madder China will be around long after your people are gone and forgotten lol

Also low IQ Indian does not know Chinese allow ethnic minorities to have more children so that blows your down syndrome point out of the water.
Dude... fake id poster.

Use of racist language is strictly prohibited;

If you want to troll, i suggest you find a CCP glorification camp and join it.

Just come to this continent and you will see just for example how your glorious comrades are ransacking Zambia. If that is not it; how your firms together in cahoots with Indian Guptas; embezzled billions from our Railway project. This is just couple of cases.

Come here and see the reality. In Zambia, I fear, we may see a revision of Uganda's IdiAmin explusion of Chinese - people just are fed up.
Cutting water supply is a childish act.
Well, in Zambia, these folks are a law on to themselves. They have completed paid of the politicians. They have even forced removed entire communities. It is eye opening to see what has happened just in Zambia. Others countries are taking note.

Embassies in this continent are involved with corruption and at a massive scale to loot our continent.

well done Turkey

no one can mess with Turks

and they are ethnically, culturally and religiously more related to Pakistan, and therefore by default we are brothers and supporters of each other in bad times and good

Back
Top Bottom