What's new

Uighur Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not talking about their internal matters I am telling them to focus on their internal matter and leave other problems alone to their respective Nations to sort out, something that a specific Turkish member can't get though his head.

I'm saying as Pakistanis we need to help end this feud so don't go about saying those things !

I am not talking about their internal matters I am telling them to focus on their internal matter and leave other problems alone to their respective Nations to sort out, something that a specific Turkish member can't get though his head.
Maybe you should start with yourself and don't involve yourself with the Uighur issue. It is a thing between Turks-Uighurs-Japanese-Chinese.

Don't you think it is ridiculous though, for Turkish members to constantly be posting these "China will collapse" threads? Every day?

Going by the news, the division of Iraq into Kurdistan and Sunni-Shia Iraq seems to be imminent. Whereas there is zero interest anywhere in creating some kind of Turkestan in Central Asia?

Doesn't seem strange?

To be fair, it's just one person spamming the same George Friedman article, or conspiracy theorist article everyday. That person also claimed that withdrawing all the kebab stands in Germany would cause its economy to collapse. :)

oeSG2ne.png

Last edited:
Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Verily, Constantinople shall be conquered, its commander shall be the best commander ever and his army shall be the best army ever.”

Also armenian genocide has been proven false multiple times on this forum.

I dont see you very concerned about the muslims that were killed by the armenians.

Hi Kaan you are one of the good members...I know about the significance of Constantinople for Muslims my point was about Turkish member every now and than opening Threads to break certain Nations certain Provinces and bashing a certain Country for apparent reasons of Hate. So I have to remind him world does not revolve around him world also thinks about Istanbul and Kurd lands and about Armenia don't they even things are false how Muslims feel about FOX News!

Thank you to our dear Pakistani brothers for their support. :china::pakistan:

@Armstrong @Luftwaffe @RaptorRX707

But if the site administrators (@Aeronaut @WebMaster) see no problem with Turkish members constantly posting these "China is going to collapse" threads every single day (to an extent which is beyond ridiculous), then there is nothing further to do here.

I'm out of this thread, I'd prefer not to further add fuel to this constant flame war.

Last edited:
This thread is about Uighur rights, not about seperatism..

The World Uyghur Congress (WUC) is an international organisation that represents the collective interest of the Uyghur people both in East Turkestan and abroad.

There is Uighur problem because you see every Uighur as a terrorist. Peaceful Uighur who want their rights are not terrorist!

Maybe you should start with yourself and don't involve yourself with the Uighur issue. It is a thing between Turks-Uighurs-Japanese-Chinese.

You have no right over Provinces of China it is their land they will sort out the problems their own way it is their country terrorists and separatists would be dealt accordingly you worry about Kurds and ISIS. So stop being Ottoman Empire's police it has died.

But if the site administrators (@Aeronaut @WebMaster) see no problem with Turkish members posting these "China should collapse" threads every day, then there is nothing further to do here.
Would you please name these members i have only seen one, if not then stop accusing others because of one individual.

Im actually surprised that this one did't get shut down yet.
We have Uighur thread in Turkey forum, ask that one to be shut down too then. This thread is not about seperatism. Just a thread to post news about Uighurs.

We have Uighur thread in Turkey, ask that one to be shut down too then. This thread is not about seperatism. Just a thread to post news about Uighurs.
no im saying because its flooded. Ours is calm.

Reactions: waz

What about all the other "China is going to collapse" threads?

Surely you have seen them? Was there ever any doubt about the intentions of these threads?

It's hardly an isolated occurrence, more like an everyday occurrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom