What's new

Uighur Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about all the other "China is going to collapse" threads?

Surely you have seen them?

It's hardly an isolated occurrence, more like an everyday occurrence.
IDK. I don't visit the east asia section that much but I know stuff like that exists or gets into every thread about china.

What about all the other "China is going to collapse" threads?

Surely you have seen them? Was there ever any doubt about the intentions of these threads?

It's hardly an isolated occurrence, more like an everyday occurrence.
There are also Chinese members who post similar threads about Turkey. You don't see us complain. Don't be such a racist. Posting articles which contain information shouldn't be frowned upon. If you don't like the article. Just click on the upper right corner and close the thread on your screen.

For example:

Kurds support thread | Page 2

You don't see Turks complaining do you?

Why shouldn't they be discussed?
Isn't the basic goal of a forum to discuss? Anyone is free to ignore a thread he or she may not like?

I agree with this :)

Last edited:
Would you please name these members i have only seen one, if not then stop accusing others because of one individual.

You are right, it is mostly just @atatwolf, however many other Turkish members like Sinan are all to eager to jump on the bandwagon, as seen in this thread.

Just imagine if Chinese members started posting "Turkey will collapse" threads every single day? Isn't that a bit too much? Or "Armenia and Kurdistan support threads"?

Which actually make more sense, given the imminent division of Iraq into Kurdistan and Sunni-Shia states. Whereas there is literally zero momentum for any kind of Turkestan in Central Asia, where national border lines are very stable.

Where is the logic?

When Sinan wants to bring up Ummah I will likewise bring up your lack of disregard for Ummah. As for supporting Chinese I support their territorial integrity but I also believe they need to do a better job of making Uighers feel like China is their country too. I am glad you mentioned the truth because the truth is this type of thread only hinder their cause because in the name of "support" your friend @atatwolf is advocating succession and will no doubt turn other Chinese who can sympathize with their plight against the Uighers.

What Ummah.... you are talking to wrong person buddy.

We don't believe in Ummah in the first place... see it for yourself. Poll: Turkey's possible future union

Thank you to our dear Pakistani brothers for their support. :china::pakistan:

@Armstrong @Luftwaffe @RaptorRX707

But if the site administrators (@Aeronaut @WebMaster) see no problem with Turkish members constantly posting these "China is going to collapse" threads every single day (to an extent which is beyond ridiculous), then there is nothing further to do here.

I'm out of this thread, I'd prefer not to further add fuel to this constant flame war.

Don't use plural, there is just atatwolf, there is one weird guy in every group :D

You are right, it is mostly just @atawolf, however many other Turkish members like Sinan are all to eager to jump on the bandwagon, as seen in this thread.

Just imagine if Chinese members started posting "Turkey will collapse" threads every single day? Isn't that a bit too much? Or "Armenia and Kurdistan support threads"?

Which actually make more sense, given the imminent division of Iraq into Kurdistan and Sunni-Shia states. Whereas there is literally zero momentum for any kind of Turkestan in Central Asia, where border lines are very stable.

Where is the logic?
The difference is there are articles written on possible Chinese collapse by big news sites and all economic indicators point to possible collapse. If you can find similar news about Turkey you can post them too. It is economics nothing more.

Uighurs must integrate in China and China must pull the same economic miracle it has on the coast in Xingiang.

Pakistan supports one China policy, we also support greater rights and liberties for Uighurs. Pakistan offers scholarships for them to come and study. There is no visa needed for them and other Chinese citizens to enter Pakistan either.

China must realize that it needs to build an egalitarian state where people can live by their own culture and beliefs. Only pluralism in China can fix this problem.

Uighurs must realize that they are about to become the face of the Muslim world's engagement in China. Its mutually beneficial to build trust and friendships.

We support 'legit' demands of Uighurs and would ask our Chinese friends to adopt a noble approach. However we will not allow our soil to be used against our best friend. We are smashing ETIM as we speak.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom