What's new

Protests in Bangladesh over Uyghur violence

I thought it’s forbidden in Islam to permanently stop the natural process of fertilization of either man or woman, unless there is an urgent need to do so, for example, for medical reasons. Why are you going against Islam just to cheerlead for China?

Is it safe to say that Islam is in danger in Bangladesh?
Only stupid Indians can think sterilization was already available 1500 yrs ago. These Indians still live in the Vedic era believing in flying saucers taking them to Hells created by dignified Aryan masters.

Keep quite, bloody Acchuyt slave!!

Organized by India.

If you look closely, they put some token bearded men in front to represent "Islamic" people. Everyone else is clean shaved typical of Awami League Cadres.

India is trying to jeopardize our relationship with China. I hope the Chinese government would see the Indian hand in such anti-China demonstration in Bangladesh. We seek friends and only friends in China.

Only stupid Indians can think sterilization was already available 1500 yrs ago. These Indians still live in the Vedic era believing in flying saucers taking them to Hells created by dignified Aryan masters.

Keep quite, bloody Acchuyt slave!!

Thanks for cheerleading for China once again.

Also, I only believe in flying horses and not flying saucers. :lol:

Thanks for cheerleading for China once again.

Also, I only believe in flying horses and not flying saucers. :lol:
Yes, keep on believing Hindustani Rathas were flying in the sky in the Vedic era. Glorify it and ask Americans to borrow a few Rathas to take them to space.

Hindustani Rathas can float in the space. Your @Nilgiri traveled space by it.

Forced sterilization or what, a couple must not have more than two children.
Contraceptive is the way and now most of Bangladeshi people are interested in this method!

However for Bangladesh one child policy is best and govt can enforce the policy, unless it's population dropped to 100 million!

A 57000 sq miles of land can't hold 180 million people IMHO!

No other countries ( not city state like Singapore) have such huge population burden!

@beijingwalker @etylo
How come a friendly country like Bangladesh is involved in western propaganda, lie, conspiracy and Indian delusions?

Please invite a Bangladesh government official to Xinjiang immediately; and give him the Beijing tour to confirm no such atrocities exist in Shanghai. Also share a YouTube video. Thanks.
Why bothered? They ( @beijingwalker and @etylo and other Chinese ) know very well that beggar RAW is behind such arrangement, that's why the protestors are very tiny in number!

If USA arrange something, it should be a massive protest!

Last edited:

Protesters take part in the rally under banner of National Ulema Mashaikh Parishad in Dhaka on Sunday, October 1, 2023. Photo: Collected

Protesters take part in the rally under banner of National Ulema Mashaikh Parishad in Dhaka on Sunday, October 1, 2023. Photo: Collected
Tribune Report
Protest rallies have been brought out in Dhaka and Narayanganj demanding justice for Uyghur Muslims in China's Xinjiang province.
The National Ulema Mashaikh Parishad (NUMP), Bangladesh organized a protest rally at the North Gate of Baitul Mukarram National Mosque on Sunday while a demonstration was brought out under the banner of Sachetan Nagrik Samaj in Narayanganj.
NUMP Chairman Belayet Hossain Al-Firozi, Secretary Mufti Asadullah Zakir, and Advocate Khairul Ahsan were present, among others.

They urged the Muslim community of the world as well as global powers to come forward and raise their voices against Chinese atrocities in Uyghur.
About 300 protestors carrying banners and placards highlighting the plight of Uyghur Muslims participated in the protest demonstration in Narayanganj.
Earlier, the United States on Friday condemned a reported life sentence handed down in China to a high-profile Uyghur academic Rahile Dawut.
Dawut, 57, had lost her appeal against her original conviction from December 2018 on charges of "endangering state security."
Rights advocates have accused China of a mass internment campaign targeting Uyghurs.

There have been reports of abuses such as forced sterilization and cultural repression, termed "genocide" by some government bodies, including the U.S. State Department.

China denies such accusations.

@Kuru @etylo
It is 2,500 miles from Bangladesh to Xinjiang. Don't they have problems nearby to protest? As in Myanmar and its Bengali speaking Rohingyas?

Nah, only flying horses make sense to me. It sounds very scientific.
Do not ever think because a person is a Muslim, therefore he has to believe In hoaxes and soothe-sayings.

I know the meaning of this horse matter. But, I do not live in a make- believe world where the Earth is flat.

But, all the Hindustani believe in sooth sayings that glorify the immigrant Aryans. All are in reality is Hindu mythology.

Do not ever think because a person is a Muslim, therefore he has to believe In hoaxes and soothe-sayings.

Similarly , don’t ever think that for a Hindu too, buddy. You’ll be surprised to know that Atheism is a part of it.

I thought it’s forbidden in Islam to permanently stop the natural process of fertilization of either man or woman
It's indeed forbidden , not only in Islam , but in humanity as well! However contraceptive is the way to go, alongside public awareness!

So it's time to repel muktizuddher foul chetona once and for all, and must focus on public awareness about necessity of one child policy!

It is 2,500 miles from Bangladesh to Xinjiang. Don't they have problems nearby to protest? As in Myanmar and its Bengali speaking Rohingyas?
So you admit that Uyhurs are also being mistreated/ethnically cleanse like the Rohingya?

Good to know...

Back
Top Bottom