What's new

Uighur Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like becoming a servant of America and NATO, the ones that killed more Muslims over the past decade (over a million Iraqi civilians over WMD alone) than anyone else on the planet?

Yes, that certainly does seem like a traitorous thing to do.

Not helping Brother....not helping !

I'm down to my last fire extinguisher....what do you expect me to throw my pants at the flames next ? o_O

because we asked them not to generalize all Uyghurs, while there was even people who was asking for a genocide on Uyghurs among them.)
foreigner has no right to ask us to do anything,no matter you have good will or not
no matter you are friend or enemy. no matter you are right or wrong.

it is our matter and you are just a foreigner.
even your suggestion is good,and I agree with you, I will say “piss off”

I'm not supporting atatwolf and his troll threads.
However, you know how these things go. A Pakistani opens a troll thread in the Chinese section, next a Chinese insults a Pakistani and you end up finding yourself in a flame war.

Considering the time you have spent in this forum you should know the concept.

Show us those Pakistanis who opened troll threads in Chinese section or you are deliberately putting fighting between Chinese-Pak members.

foreigner has no right to ask us to do anything,no matter you have good will or not

Oh come on Brother - Don't be like that !

Lets try to end this unfortunate Sino-Turkish brawl not give more wind to it !

Show us those Pakistanis who opened troll threads in Chinese section or you are deliberately putting fighting between Chinese-Pak members.

He was giving an example !

Then you have serious problems.

I dont have time to read through all of the new pages so im out for now.

No offense to anyone that mentioned for not responding to them but I am really busy.

Last edited:
Dont worry i know what your trying to do and i appreciate it :tup:, but the raptor guy who i sucking up to Chinese in earlier pages is funny though. :D

:woot:

Pakistan and everyone support China, not Turkey, full stop.

@Manticore @Fulcrum15 Thread is more about China collapse and russians than any support for Uighur, Next someone is going to open KURDS SUPPORT and some Turkish members are going to dirty the pond therefore I would ask you to close this Thread.

This Thread does not qualify because it is the internal affairs/matter of China just as Kurds is the problem of Turkey or next someone is going to open genocide by Turkey against Armenia and see how fire would spread.

@Manticore @Fulcrum15 Thread is more about China collapse and russians than any support for Uighur, Next someone is going to open KURDS SUPPORT and some Turkish members are going to dirty the pond therefore I would ask you to close this Thread.

This Thread does not qualify because it is the internal affairs/matter of China just as Kurds is the problem of Turkey or next someone is going to open genocide by Turkey against Armenia and see how fire would spread.

Someone already did !

This thread is about the rights of Uighur, why do you have a problem with supporting that?

For example, I assume you would support the human rights of Pakistani, why don't you support the human rights of Uighur?

In western media there is not much attention to Uighur. I opened this thread so there is more attention to this subject. If you don't like this thread, you can always opt to stay out. All Turkish members want this topic to stay open.

@T-123456 - About the 'bad mood' - I don't think I said anything disrespectful towards Turkiye - I'm sorry if I did ! :(

Though the fact that I lost some money on a Trade I just made a few hours ago in my Forex Account may have played a part in me being a little less than cordial ! :ashamed:

First 6 months lose more money than you make. Next 6 months, lose as much money as you make. After this period make more money than you lose :D Patience and dedication my friend.

Not helping Brother....not helping !

I'm down to my last fire extinguisher....what do you expect me to throw my pants at the flames next ? o_O

Brother, I appreciate your support in this thread.

However, there is no point in arguing over it.

These guys have been cheering and dancing for "China's collapse" for over 50 years now. :lol: Whereas nobody believed the Soviet Union or the Ottoman Empire would have disintegrated.

Why has it become worse recently? Maybe because of the imminent division of Iraq due to ISIS, and the resulting creation of Kurdistan.

In the end, I support Chinese citizens of Uyghur descent as my Chinese brothers, whereas I do not consider Lee Kuan Yew (the founder of Singapore) to be Chinese, despite him being 100% ethnic Chinese.

It's not about race, but about nationality. Which is what so many people here fail to understand.

Someone already did !

All I can read on this thread is China bashing and collapse and whatever nonsense not much about support thus the thread does not qualify. If I did not cared about quality of posts I would have opened threads on Kurds and Armenia and the sheer amount of content that is stored on my hardware is mind boggling it would rip apart the claims of certain Turkish members just for the sake of argument they won't stand so it is better They let China take care of internal matters and focus on the hell hole being prepared in and around their own backyard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom