What's new

Uighur Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkish Culture is beautiful & its peaceful - If the Chinese are saying that than they are wrong to say that !

But you have to understand who isn't going to go off the rocker if you start supporting groups, posting their pictures & opening up threads on a sensitive issue such as this especially if some of those Groups & Individuals are talking about carving their own country out of another's country ?

Would you like that ? Would I like that ?

Thats why I'm saying lets not talking about the internal issues of each other especially ones as sensitive as this !
Mate i have never seen a single Turk here cheering terrorism in China, we even condemned it before when there was an attack in Kunming train station a couple months ago, but they didnt want to see it.

Some Chinese members are calling us terrorist supporters and insult our culture by calling it terrorist culture only because we asked them not to generalize all Uyghurs, while there was even people who was asking for a genocide on Uyghurs among them.

There are also rational thinking Chinese members but from what i have seen is Chinese have more racist members among them than others here. (not generalizing its just my observation in PDF)

@Armstrong Kingmamba has insulted Turks in a very harsh way. PLease tell me not all Pakistani believe what he says here:

Just because we believe Uighur human rights should be respected he insulted us for being double faced, and fake muslim...

Do not put words in my mouth.

Mate i have never seen a single Turk here cheering terrorism in China, we even condemned it before when there was an attack in Kunming train station a couple months ago, but they didnt want to see it.

Some Chinese members are calling us terrorist supporters and insult our culture by calling it terrorist culture only because we asked them not to generalize all Uyghurs, while there was even people who was asking for a genocide on Uyghurs among them.

There are also rational thinking Chinese members but from what i have seen is Chinese have more racist members than others here. (not generalizing its just my observation in PDF)

I condemn it if they said something like this !

But stroking a Separatist issue is going to invite a sh*t-storm - What did you guys expect when you touched something as sensitive as that ?

I'd be blowing steam right, left & center if someone were to open a thread on 'the atrocities committed by Pakistan in Baluchistan' or that 'Baluch Rights Organization saying this & that' or that 'Baluchsitan ought to become an Independent State' !

Thats why I'm saying this again & again - Lets not talk about such contentious issues that are purely the internal affairs of other countries....people get seriously pisssssed off when one does that !

Would you guys go ballistic if someone opens up a thread talking about Kurdish Rights, posting pictures about Kurdish Advocacy Groups or talking about a Kurdistan ?

Right....?

Thats all I'm trying to do - some firefighting - & apparently failing miserably at it because I'm coming across as someone who is Anti-Turk or something like that !

I'm not supporting atatwolf and his troll threads.
However, you know how these things go. A Pakistani opens a troll thread in the Chinese section, next a Chinese insults a Pakistani and you end up finding yourself in a flame war.

Considering the time you have spent in this forum you should know the concept.

You are right.

The World Uyghur Congress (WUC) is an international organisation that represents the collective interest of the Uyghur people both in East Turkestan and abroad.

WUC-WorldMap-04.png

The WUC was established on 16 April 2004 in Munich, Germany, after the East Turkestan National Congress and the World Uyghur Youth Congress merged into one united organisation. The main objective of WUC is to promote the right of the Uyghur people to use peaceful, nonviolent, and democratic means to determine the political future of East Turkestan.

The WUC is a democratic organisation. All of WUC leadership was democratically elected by the participants from all over the world in the General Assembly. They all serve a three-year term. WUC has close contacts and working relations with most Uyghur organisations in the world that peacefully promote human rights, religious freedom, and democracy for the Uyghur people in East Turkestan.

On the First General Assembly of WUC in 2004 Mr. Erkin Alptekin was elected as president. He had lead WUC to its second General Assembly in 2006. Mr. Alptekin is a former general secretary of the Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization (UNPO) based in The Hague, the Netherlands. He has remarkable experience in working with international organisations and governments in lobbying for the Uyghur people’s right to self-determination. He is also a close friend of the Dalai Lama, spiritual leader of the Tibetan people.

On the Second General Assembly of the WUC, which took place in Munich from 24 – 27 November 2006, all delegates elected Ms. Rebiya Kadeer as the president of WUC.

The Third General Assembly of the WUC was convened in Washington, DC from 21 – 25 May 2009. Delegates and observers from Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Holland, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Norway, Sweden, Turkey and the United States attended the Assembly.

The Fourth General Assembly of the WUC was convened in Tokyo, Japan from 14 – 18 May 2012. Delegates and observers from Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Holland, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Norway, Sweden, Turkey and the United States attended the Assembly. Ms. Rebiya Kadeer, the leader of the international Uyghur human rights and democracy movement, was re-elected unanimously as the president of the WUC.

The-WUC-Leadership-Since-May-2012.jpg

Japan%20protests%20for%20Uyghur%20freedom.jpg

20090710-UyghurProtestChineseEmbassy-2.JPG

namayish1.jpg

Uighur+People+Japan+Protest+Against+Chinese+Sb1Lhhn4UPPl.jpg

Japan%20protests%20for%20Uyghur%20freedom.jpg

Before Rebiya Kadeer was elected as the president of WUC, she founded the “Uyghur Human Rights and Democracy Foundation” and headed the Uyghur American Association (UAA) based on Washington DC. She was also the winner of Rafto Prize and the nominee for 2005-2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2011 Nobel Peace Prize. She spent nearly six years in Chinese prisons. After her release in 2006, she has been exerting all her energy to fight for freedom, democracy and human rights for Uyghur people. For her great work she is entitled as the “Leader and the Spiritual Mother of Uyghurs”.

I opened this thread so we can share support for Uighur people. Post articles, news and dicuss the Uighur matter in a civilized manner.

Notice how few Pakistanis support you - your so-called "brethren." We in the USA do support you all the way and hope so is our government and CIA:-).

However if the Paks wanted your land they would WHOLEHEARTEDLY "support" you ;)

Would you guys go ballistic if someone opens up a thread talking about Kurdish Rights, posting pictures about Kurdish Advocacy Groups or talking about a Kurdistan ?
Well the difference is i didnt see Turks calling all Kurds terrorists and asking for a genocide on them.

Thats all I'm trying to do & apparently failing miserably because I'm coming across as someone who is Anti-Turk or something like that !
Dont worry i know what your trying to do and i appreciate it :tup:, but the raptor guy who i sucking up to Chinese in earlier pages is funny though. :D

[
:lol:

We are not the ones cheering for Ummah or Muslim Brotherhood.. but it is interesting to see this attitude from the ones who calls for Ummah....

Just sayin.....
you need to stop cursing chinese ! troll them and dont argue so much uyghurs are happy in china generally saying ! like tibetians are happy !

Notice how few Pakistanis support you - your so-called "brethren." We in the USA do support you all the way and hope so is our government and CIA:-).

However if the Paks wanted your land they would WHOLEHEARTEDLY "support" you ;)
There are also Pakistani that stand by our side but the ones who are the loudest in this thread are the ones that insist Uighur human rights should not be respected and keep repeating the same nonsense about terrorism and seperatism. Human rights has nothing to do with terrorism and seperatism. Two different things.

Reactions: waz
@T-123456 - About the 'bad mood' - I don't think I said anything disrespectful towards Turkiye - I'm sorry if I did ! :(

Though the fact that I lost some money on a Trade I just made a few hours ago in my Forex Account may have played a part in me being a little less than cordial ! :ashamed:

Some people talk about Ummah and Muslim Brotherhood and stuff..... 2 days later, they sell on their "Muslim Brothers".. and go massage "Kuffars" balls. Unbelievable and disgusting at the same time.

You mean like becoming a servant of America and NATO, the ones that killed more Muslims over the past decade (over a million Iraqi civilians over WMD alone) than anyone else on the planet?

Yes, that certainly does seem like a traitorous thing to do.

Well the difference is i didnt see Turks calling all Kurds terrorists and asking for a genocide on them.

If some Chinese are saying that than they are wrong to say that & I condemn it !

But you should stick to people like @Chinese-Dragon - He maybe a bit touchy about gay-rights because he himself is.....ummh...'different' but otherwise hes a rational fellow ! :D

Dont worry i know what your trying to do and i appreciate it :tup:, but the raptor guy who i sucking up to Chinese in earlier pages is funny though. :D

He is :crazy: & hes said worst about Pakistan !

You mean like becoming a servant of America and NATO, the ones that killed more Muslims over the past decade (over a million Iraqi civilians over WMD alone) than anyone else on the planet?

Yes, that certainly does seem like a traitorous thing to do.
OH really Now you talk like the arabs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom