What's new

Uighur Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because some terrorist attacks have been committed by the hands of some ethnic minority does not mean everyone in that minority group should be labeled as a terrorist. There are over 10 million Uighyurs in Xinjiang, so by your logic, the actions of some 10-20 terrorists gives credence to perpetuate ethnic / racial profiling for a people that numbers in the tens of millions? Your judgment would be similar to some extremist Israelis that profile the entire Palestinian people for the actions of some terrorists in Palestine. Think, dude.

Nihonjin-san, It is important to stop jihad in the very first footsteps that it takes. I wholeheartedly would have agreed to your logic under any other situation but in the terms of jihadi terror, it is too dangerous to ignore it in the first instance. We have done it for years and now look at what happened in our financial capital Mumbai in 2008.

Jihad in its full manifestation has killed millions around the world for years. Look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, Thailand, India, Philippines, Russia, Canada, USA, UK, Germany, Spain... all these countries are replete with examples of what happens when the seeds of jihadi mindset are let to sow.

Of course there might be good people among Uyighurs and I am not saying that there aren't, but individuals react different compared to the group mindset.

Let me give you an example. Forget muslim community for an instance. Let's just talk about other people. You are a qualified, smart individual with strong knowledge about your country's economy, industry, finances etc. Now if I call you to a discussion room, you will give me stunning glimpses of your intellectual thinking and provide me with very knowledgeable arguments which may impress me as another individual.

Now let us add a dozen people more and give them, say, a topic regarding Japan. There will be more deviations, more aggression, more tensions and more competition-like mindset. Add 200 people more, and then add another 5,000 people more in that hall.

By that time, it will be chaos in the hall. :)

This is when we are talking about something that is hardly sensitive or emotional and more based on facts and numbers.

Now replace these 5,000+ individuals with people following an ideology that represses question, ordains every single act of violence as an order from the divine and has a historical baggage of being vulnerable to influencing through violence throughout multiple countries. Add a dozen radical cleric with a radical mindset.

In there, you have added fuel to a room full of burning embers. :)

Chinese are very correctly worried about jihad spreading into their country. They have seen what damage it can do and what damage it has done in my country and in neighbouring southeast Asian countries.

Myanmar is a relatively poor nation and has zero influence around the west, who are unncessarily using the farce of 'Human Rights' against Myanmar government to suppress them, while carpet bombing hundreds of thousands of muslims in multiple Middle Eastern nations. They responded to defending their culture and tradition through equally fierce actions which was termed as 'Buddhist violence'.

However, Chinese are more strategic in their approach. They want to eradicate the very source of jihad in their country. While I know that you as a Japanese, strongly believe in mature dialogue, discussions and a more rational approach to ending conflicts. But jihad is different.

Any member here can explain you how dangerous it is barring our hosts here who believe what they are doing is right. I pray that someday they realize the dangers of their misbelief that such actions would bring positive results. I request you to study the history of jihadic conflicts and how it originated in various countries.

It is dangerous. While it has not hit the shores of Japan, you must study to understand why we are collectively so wary about it.

Believe me, Chinese are not wrong in the way they are dealing with Jihad. It is the only way.

If it is none of your concern,why do you get involved,do you see me getting involved?
Why not let the Chinese answer,cant they do it and thats why you have to defend China here?
If you do,be careful that you dont talk about asteroids or comets,you might feel bad afterwards.
I'm sure someone pissed you off,cause this is not you,way to serious:what:

The same reason why Turks comment on issues that pertain to Azerbaijan or some Central Asian States !

And I'm on both the Turkish & the Chinese side on this; hence why I mentioned that there is great potential between the two to exploit & not let the internal matters of either country stop you from that plus I mentioned why Turkiye's internal affairs are none of anyone's concerns - If I was anti-Turk or something as your Wolf compatriot seems to think I wouldn't have said any of that !

And he isn't representative of the Chinese - I dunno whats wrong with him...its not the first time hes been making such stupid comments !

1.4 billion Chinese know that that WWII japs emperor is the biggest war criminal and should have been hanged.

To that fxxker and other japs war criminals that should have been hanged, no derogatory anger or words can express the hatred Chinese have against that SOBs.

bipolar??? :)

We do not fabricate the history though.
Almost like a clear case of bipolar disorder, in one phase you're defensive and trying to show sensitivity, then out of no where you errupt in derogatory anger. Seriously, go take your daily dose of sodium valproate, mate.

For that we first have to differentiates....... Uighur's who want the help of ordinary Pakistanis and Uighur's who want the help of Taliban's.....these are absolutely two separate things:coffee:

This is very true we can never support ETIM even morally but we should always speak out against discrimination against common Uigher. Turks cannot expect us to support their seperatist agenda in the name of Islam when their main problem with the Chinese is racial and cultural. Not to mention most Turks believe in Turan over the Ummah yet they want to play Ummah card against us here. :rolleyes:

1.4 billion Chinese know that that WWII japs emperor is the biggest war criminal and should have been hanged.

To that fxxker and other japs war criminals that should have been hanged, no derogatory anger or words can express the hatred Chinese have against that SOBs.

bipolar??? :)

We do not fabricate the history though.

This entire topic thread is about the Uighyurs and has absolutely (0%) to do with history between Japan and China. So, please implement wisdom and coherence, and stay within the subject matter. You're proclivity to change the subject matter only exacerbates to some of the readers' irritation. Stick to the topic, please.

If you want to stay within the topic, you should have not fabricated what I have said earlier even though I have indicated numerous of times that uighur terrorists are just the few and we China welcome moderate uighurs.

Your proclivity to fabricate something out of nowhere indeed exacerbates my irritation as well. As for a japanese who does not atone for its war criminal past, still supports its wartime criminal emperor/generals, I have nothing but despisement.

Coming here to tell lies about China???

Get yourself cleaned at first.

This entire topic thread is about the Uighyurs and has absolutely (0%) to do with history between Japan and China. So, please implement wisdom and coherence, and stay within the subject matter. You're proclivity to change the subject matter only exacerbates to some of the readers' irritation. Stick to the topic, please.

if they feel ethnically close to them they can be my guest.

That is besides the point !

I'm coming across as someone who is rabidly Anti-Turk or something like that which I'm not - When I say that Turkiye is like a Brother country to us & if she were ever attacked I'd want Pakistan to go the extra-mile for her - I mean it when I say it !

The only reason I'm mentioning the Kurdish Issue isn't because I support Separatism or I think the Kurds are right or that I want to insult or to hurt Turks; I'm mentioning it because I want you guys to understand that :

(i) Different Kurdish Rights Advocacy Groups use the same logic, the same line of reasoning & they pepper their narrative with dozens of articles, reports, video clips & heaven's knows what to explain that Kurds are mistreated in Turkiye or that the Kurdish cause is just !

And now you guys are falling for the same propaganda !

(ii) How many of you have actually traveled to Xinjiang that you guys think that Uighur Organizations sitting abroad can represent the People living in Xinjiang ?

Thats like saying that the Baluch Separatists in my country who're living in the West giving interviews, holding seminars, lobbying US Congressmen etc. represent the Baluch People ? When the truth is that hundreds of Baluch Youth joined the Pakistan Army just in last year's recruitment & this in the most sparsely populated Province of Pakistan (Baluchistan) is a huge thing !

(iii) Imagine the endless possibilities that greater Sino-Turkish Cooperation holds ? Why do you wish to throw that away supporting the same thing (regional nationalism coupled with separatism) that you suffered in Turkiye at the hands of Kurdish Nationalists amongst others ?

THAT IS ALL I'M SAYING !

I apologize if I hurt any of your sentiments @atatwolf @Sinan @T-123456 @Kaan - It was never my intention but come on guys I'm saying this because I care about Turkiye & China not because I'm Anti-Turk or something like that !

Turks should be the last one talking about Muslim brotherhood as you guys gave up on the concept long ago but now that it suits your pro Uigher agenda you want to chastise the rest of the Muslims for not signing up? Pot calling the kettle black boy? :rolleyes:

:lol:

We are not the ones cheering for Ummah or Muslim Brotherhood.. but it is interesting to see this attitude from the ones who calls for Ummah....

Just sayin.....

Turks should be the last one talking about Muslim brotherhood as you guys gave up on the concept long ago but now that it suits your pro Uigher agenda you want to chastise the rest of the Muslims for not signing up? Pot calling the kettle black boy? :rolleyes:

We don't portray ourselves as ummah lovers. We also clearly state that we don't believe in Muslim nations being brothers or stuff.

However your kin does this very often. Talking about ummah, talking about Muslim brothers, etcetera etcetera. However, as we can see, when the interests of nations get in jeopardy, the opinions quickly change:)

@Aeronaut @Oscar @jaibi @Hu Songshan @WebMaster
Do we need a disgusting support separatism thread in PDF ?

Shameless! The Kurds & Armenia butcher called Chinese Uyghur as their bro ??? Even U.N blamed their crimes against humanity.

Turkey is not U.S, no power to support Chinese Uyghur independence. They publicly support separatist force of Chinese citizens in China XinJiang. For the PEACE in PDF, I think we should close this thread. Ths !

Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly Resolution

Wiki: Armenian Genocide
300px-Armenians_marched_by_Turkish_soldiers%2C_1915.png

Wiki: Kurds
20120229110335b2e31.jpg

Brother please stop; I'm asking both the Turks & the Chinese to stop !

Talking about contentious internal affairs of both Turkiye & China is unhelpful !

Please don't talk about the Kurds & I'm asking the Turks not to talk about the Uighurs - The both of your countries have immense potential that can be exploited for the benefit of both the Turkish & the Chinese People....don't throw that away by engaging in this tit-for-tat kinda thing !

:lol:

We are not the ones cheering for Ummah or Muslim Brotherhood.. but it is interesting to see this attitude from the ones who calls for Ummah....

Just sayin.....

First of all this is not an issue of Muslims versus non Muslim as many Muslims live in China numbering in the millions who have no problems only the Uighers have a problem because they are Turkics, I find it funny when you try to make it out as an Islamic issue when it is a racial and linguistic issue. Like I said Turks should be the last ones asking other Muslims to support this cause just because Uighers happen to be Muslims. :lol:

We don't portray ourselves as ummah lovers. We also clearly state that we don't believe in Muslim nations being brothers or stuff.

However your kin does this very often. Talking about ummah, talking about Muslim brothers, etcetera etcetera. However, as we can see, when the interests of nations get in jeopardy, the opinions quickly change:)

Our Ummah Brothers bit us in the arse quite a few times so we don't base our foreign policy on that; its a little like the Turkic Union kinda thing for you - You know it ain't gonna materialize but you still hold onto it as a 'wouldn't-it-be-nice-if-it-happened' kinda thing & we do the same for the Ummah !

Otherwise the countries that were there for us in our times of need aren't even Muslim majority nations hence why we have so much regard for them !

First answer me this do you consider yourself a part of the Ummah? By your own admittance you do not care for it so why do you expect conservative Muslims who do care for it to support your cause? You think they are blind to such things? Why you think ETIM has never received any support from Muslims in other parts of the world when other groups always find sympathizers? Let me save you the trouble of finding the answer, because Uighers problem with Chinese is mainly the fact that they do not share the same race, culture, and language. Muslims who cannot relate to the Uighers in that way will find themselves hard pressed to support their cause.

Our Ummah Brothers bit us in the arse quite a few times so we don't base our foreign policy on that; its a little like the Turkic Union kinda thing for you - You know it ain't gonna materialize but you still hold onto it as a 'wouldn't-it-be-nice-if-it-happened' kinda thing & we do the same for the Ummah !

Otherwise the countries that were there for us in our times of need aren't even Muslim majority nations hence why we have so much regard for them !

Apni matlab ki baat toh Ummah varna kuch nai. :cheesy:

First of all this is not an issue of Muslims versus non Muslim as many Muslims live in China numbering in the millions who have no problems only the Uighers have a problem because they are Turkics, I find it funny when you try to make it out as an Islamic issue when it is a racial and linguistic issue. Like I said Turks should be the last ones asking other Muslims to support this cause just because Uighers happen to be Muslims. :lol:

I don't like to repeat my self... i think everybody except you understood what i'm saying.

LoL, don't get it over your head boy. No Türk is feeling sympathy for the Uyghur because they are Muslims, nobody has claimed that either.
We have stated many times that we support them because they are our kins.

This doesn't change the fact that they are Muslims and that your kin is portraying themselves as Muslim brothers wannabes.
However, when it comes to Uyghur it is fvck Muslims.

You guys were ripping yourselves a second butt crack for the Danish cartoonist, however when the Chinese insult every aspect of your religion in this forum it's all good and ok?

Double faced crooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom