What's new

Uighur Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, what rights are you talking about? Entertain us...

Second, there are a lot of uighur terrorists attacks happened in China, using knives, bombs, oxes and etc... a lot of civilians casualties as well...

Those news are also reported here as well.

Show me when you have denounced those terrorists here.

Just because some terrorist attacks have been committed by the hands of some ethnic minority does not mean everyone in that minority group should be labeled as a terrorist. There are over 10 million Uighyurs in Xinjiang, so by your logic, the actions of some 10-20 terrorists gives credence to perpetuate ethnic / racial profiling for a people that numbers in the tens of millions? Your judgment would be similar to some extremist Israelis that profile the entire Palestinian people for the actions of some terrorists in Palestine. Think, dude.

If you do not see the sensitivity/negativity involved, there is nothing further to say.

You do not tell Chinese people with negative disastrous events to just show a point.

Even for us Chinese, we rarely use such negative disastrous events just to prove it is a small possibility event.

We do not use such negative stuff against our family, friends, country we love in this way.

I'm not the only one who uses it me and my other Chinese friends use it also to prove a point. I am from Brooklyn and I'm half black I don't use such words. You on the other hand are very racist. Most of your posts are Anti-Muslim not Pro-Chinese So please spare me your BS.

Last edited:
First, what rights are you talking about? Entertain us...

Second, there are a lot of uighur terrorists attacks happened in China, using knives, bombs, oxes and etc... a lot of civlians casualties as well...

Those news are also reported here as well.

Show me when you have denounced those terrorists here.

Huh??

First of all, you can apply to any human rights organization for the situation of the Uyghurs, don't have the will to search them for you. Google is your best friend.

When did I support terrorism in the first place? Where do you see me supporting them?

Turkish economy is already collapsing as the only funds Turkish economy runs of is terrorist money. That's why Turks supports terrorist so much.

Your post only elucidates your total ignorance. Turkey is the 15th largest economy by GDP, and is part of the G20 group. Their economy is one of the robust in the European region, growing at a steady 8%. Their National GDP is at $1.4 Trillion, and their GDP per capita is 3 times as much as those in China. You clearly don't know what you're talking about, troll.

Stop fabricating what I have said.

Uighur terrorists = terrorists who are uighurs <> uighur population
Uighur terrorists = terrorists who are uighurs << uighur population

I have said numerous times that we welcome moderate uighurs.

Just because some terrorist attacks have been committed by the hands of some ethnic minority does not mean everyone in that minority group should be labeled as a terrorist. There are over 10 million Uighyurs in Xinjiang, so by your logic, the actions of some 10-20 terrorists gives credence to perpetuate ethnic / racial profiling for a people that numbers in the tens of millions? Your judgment would be similar to some extremist Israelis that profile the entire Palestinian people for the actions of some terrorists in Palestine. Think, dude.

Give us clear examples what rights you are talking about???

Huh??

First of all, you can apply to any human rights organization for the situation of the Uyghurs, don't have the will to search them for you. Google is your best friend.

When did I support terrorism in the first place? Where do you see me supporting them?

I surely am not fabricating anything, but merely providing much needed constructive criticism to your blatant xenophobia and simmering racism.

If you do not see the sensitivity/negativity involved, there is nothing further to say.

You do not tell Chinese people with negative disastrous events to just show a point.

Even for us Chinese, we rarely use such negative disastrous events just to prove it is a small possibility event.

If you had a problem with the point I made You could have just addressed me.Heck I would have changed my post but NO you decided to insult me.Why?

Nope, google it.

Check my posts here, I have indicated many times like:

Where is the blatant xenophobia and simmering racism???

BTW, that WWII japs emperor is still one of the biggest fxxkers and war criminals that should have been hanged and feeded to dogs.

I surely am not fabricating anything, but merely providing much needed constructive criticism to your blatant xenophobia and simmering racism.

So empty.
Nope, google it.

BTW, that WWII japs emperor is still one of the biggest fxxkers and war criminals that should have been hanged and feeded to dogs.

Almost like a clear case of bipolar disorder, in one phase you're defensive and trying to show sensitivity, then out of no where you errupt in derogatory anger. Seriously, go take your daily dose of sodium valproate, mate.

So empty.

Get of your lazy butt and simply google it. I'm not your personal tutor.

Which ones ?

Is it Al-Qaeda that bombed Istanbul or is it ISIS who took our citizens as hostages..

You don't understand takfiri terrorists sees us as Kuffar... we are no muslim for them.

Well said, my friend.

Will an independent Kurdistan emerge from Syria-Iraq chaos?
Posted by William A. Jacobson Thursday, June 12, 2014

Map-of-Kurdish-Populations-RT-Video-Screen-Cap-607x442.jpg

We’ve been writing about the lack of a free and independent Kurdistan for years, It’s time for a free and independent Kurdistan.

While the Palestinian agenda has dominated every international forum, the much more populous and ethnically distinct Kurds have been mostly ignored. In part, this is because the Kurds span several nation states created by colonial powers after the implosion of the Ottomon Empire. Turkey particularly has threatened war if a Kurdish nation emerges.

In part it is because creating an independent Kurdistan does do not serve a political purpose of snuffing out the only Jewish state in the region.

Developments are moving fast that could change everything.

Syria lost control of its Kurd territory during the ongoing civil war, and the autonomous Iraqi Kurdistan has operated independently for years.

With Iraq losing control of vast territory, and the U.S. not anxious to do anything to help, the Kurds have claimed Kirkuk for their own, as the BBC reports, Iraqi Kurds ‘fully control Kirkuk’ as army flees:

Iraqi Kurdish forces say they have taken full control of the northern oil city of Kirkuk as the army flees before an Islamist offensive nearby.

“The whole of Kirkuk has fallen into the hands of peshmerga,” Kurdish spokesman Jabbar Yawar told Reuters. “No Iraq army remains in Kirkuk now.”

Kurdish fighters are seen as a bulwark against Sunni Muslim insurgents.

The NY Times further reports:
Unlike the Iraqi national army, the Kurdish forces, known as pesh merga, are disciplined and very loyal to their leaders and their cause: autonomy and eventual independence for a Kurdish state. The Kurds’ allegiance to the Shiite Arab-led Iraqi central government is limited, but neither are they known to be allied with the Sunni Arab militants. Many of the tens of thousands of Mosul residents who fled the militant takeover of the city have sought safety in Kurdish-controlled areas.

With its oil riches, Kirkuk has long been at the center of a political and economic dispute between Kurds and successive Arab governments in Baghdad. The disappearance of the Iraqi army from the city on Thursday appeared to leave Kirkuk’s fate in the Kurds’ hands.

Some Kurdish politicians quickly sought to take advantage, arguing that it was a moment to permanently seize control of Kirkuk and surrounding lands they have long regarded as part of a Kurdish national homeland.

“I hope that the Kurdish leadership will not miss this golden opportunity to bring Kurdish lands in the disputed territories back under Kurdish control,” Shoresh Haji, a Kurdish member of Iraq’s Parliament, was quoted as saying by Al Jazeera. “It is a very sad situation for Mosul, but at the same time, history has presented us with only one or two other moments at which we could regain our territory, and this is an opportunity we cannot ignore.”

Next year in a free and independent Kurdistan? Would Turkey allow that to happen?

Will an independent Kurdistan emerge from Syria-Iraq chaos?

if you dare attack China's internal matter which attack Pakistan..

Pakistan is not a party to any of these territorial disputes and will always respect the territorial boundaries of Turkey and China. So shut the hell up and get off your knees.

It is after such long reading of negative remarks and irritating remarks supporting those terrorists.

Your remark is not along the line and I should have just passed it.

I do not intend to insult you for sure.

I do not like the negativity there and I indeed react too much against that.

As what I have said earlier, I am not against you for sure.

I take back my negative remarks against you.

One thing for sure, we Chinese do not use such negativity disastrous events against our own just to show a point. You indicate your Chinese friends also do so.

I am not sure that are the Chinese I normally know though.

If you had a problem with the point I made You could have just addressed me.Heck I would have changed my post but NO you decided to insult me.Why?

You don't have a thing but a lot of fabricated lies...

Get of your lazy butt and simply google it. I'm not your personal tutor.

Some people talk about Ummah and Muslim Brotherhood and stuff..... 2 days later, they sell on their "Muslim Brothers".. and go massage "Kuffars" balls. Unbelievable and disgusting at the same time.

Turks should be the last one talking about Muslim brotherhood as you guys gave up on the concept long ago but now that it suits your pro Uigher agenda you want to chastise the rest of the Muslims for not signing up? Pot calling the kettle black boy? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom