What's new

Uighur Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey disappointed me again and again to insult our valuable all weather China, why don't they focus on Syria/best friend Asad/FSA & Iraq - ISIS/Kurds movements.
You insult us Turks because you call all Uighur terrorist when they ask for their human rights and ask to be treated like humans. By bringing up Kurds you morons really don't make a point. They don't suffer from racist policies anywhere:

BZzfGPDCYAAAXKt.png

I just don't get it why turks even think Uighurs are discriminated? do u guys even know that a lot of han people bribe the government official to change their ID into ethnic minority in order to have more children and better opportunity of education? what is ur justification? just because ur bullshit media say so?? why that tons of people talks about Armenia and kurds genocide u think it is propaganda and Uighurs is truth?
xinjiang is an Autonomous Region, governed by Uighurs official, Uighurs policeman. of course there is not enough freedom of religion, deal with it, this is China, not ur beloved USA. all the religions are controlled for some extent, no discrimination here. but as long as u don't cause trouble, u can do whatever u want.
I'm sure u don't believe in Chinese media,in fact of the media are propaganda,BBC CNN RT or whatever ur turkish media. not be naive. the current situation is mainly caused by regional imbalance, because xinjiang lack of water and much harder to develop, just like New York and Mississippi.
there are no ethnic conflict what so ever, only terrorist and normal citizen conflict, and Uighurs are the biggest victims. but i guess none of u really care about the truth, u all have political agenda such as ur Pan—Turkism jokes.
u simply have no right to discus about this issue if u never lived in xinjiang. If u know nothing about it rather than ur bullshit media, STFU then.

Last edited:
Its true whatever goes on in China is none of my concern !

Why do some of your compatriots think that it is their concern ? Why are they commenting on the internal affairs of China ? Especially considering that none of you would like it if someone starts commenting on the internal affairs of Turkiye ?

Why this sudden change in moods ?
If it is none of your concern,why do you get involved,do you see me getting involved?
Why not let the Chinese answer,cant they do it and thats why you have to defend China here?
If you do,be careful that you dont talk about asteroids or comets,you might feel bad afterwards.
I'm sure someone pissed you off,cause this is not you,way to serious:what:

Ainu Japanese supporting Uighur also:
Saving the Uyghur is Saving Japan ( ウイグル / 日本)

"As Ainu Japanese, I will support East Turkistan for Uyghurs. The Uyghurs are Altaic brothers and sisters with Japanese, and Japan has to protect Uyghurs from China. Uyghurs are supporting Japan for Senkaku. "Saving the Uyghurs is Saving Japan!" is our slogan:"

WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU THINK CHINESE ARE NOT COMMITING CRIMES

"Now Japanese PM Shinzo Abe visits Turkey and talks about Uyghurs. Yes, Turkey is Altaic brothers and sisters too. Both Japan and Turkey are supporting East Turkistan for Uyghurs.

Japan is seriously ready for fighting against China. We will stop an arrogant sinocentrism. Japan is not scared with China's threats at all and Japan gives Uyghur a chance to open a meeting in Japan every year:"

Want to show small possibility? Try some positive way.

I have already given an example for you to see the problem.

If you are still confused, let me give you another one.

It is extremely IMPROPER to say: Maybe hitler can be born again and have another massacre against jews, Israel may give up its land.

Don't see the negativity???
Ask a senior Chinese member what you did wrong,he will explain what she said and what you did wrong.
She said nothing negative!

meteor/asteroid hits China???

That is positive for you???

If you like it so much, change the country to turkey. I would not mind at all.

Ask a senior Chinese member what you did wrong,he will explain what she said and what you did wrong.
She said nothing negative!

No I didn't say anything to insult Turkish but problem is Turkey try to make look good while China look bad, we don't agree. Too much emotional here.

Why don't you say same thing to Palestine human rights against Zionist-Israel, your another best friend?

You insult us Turks because you call all Uighur terrorist when they ask for their human rights and ask to be treated like humans. By bringing up Kurds you morons really don't make a point. They don't suffer from racist policies anywhere:

@Armstrong

You can support Kurdish interest in other threads.

For us Turks it is not a problem.

It won't change the fact that Uighur in China don't have the rights the Kurds have in Turkey.

No I didn't say anything to insult Turkish but problem is Turkey try to make look good while China look bad, we don't agree. Too much emotional here.

In other words you say " we turn our head when crimes are commited against Uighur", so we expect you to do the same.

Our answer is: NO

meteor/asteroid hits China???

That is positive for you???

If you like it so much, change the country to turkey. I would not mind at all.

The Turkish economy will never collapse.

Maybe if an asteroid hits us it will collapse. ..... MAYBE

ooh no the agony, now all Turkish members will be pissed of for my compliment.

What rights are you talking about then??? Entertain us... Give us clear examples...

@Armstrong

You can support Kurdish interest in other threads.

For us Turks it is not a problem.

It won't change the fact that Uighur in China don't have the rights the Kurds have in Turkey.

Uighurs problem will go away after the latest crackdown on Uighur terrorists :D

Just give it a few months as the anti-terrorism forces CRUSH these terrorist filth.

You do not mind, that is what you think.

I do have problems with such comments.

Why do you want an Asteroid hitting Turkiye:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:
Are you Chinese :what:

You do not mind, that is what you think.

I do have problems with such comments.

Nope, you have problems with accepting your mistakes.
Now go and apologise to the girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom