What's new

Uighur Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're going to go back a couple of hundred years - Everyone's borders would change !

So far as East-Turkistan was concerned - The Soviet supported Separatists don't make a country !

Kurds dont' agree with you just as you're not agreeing with the Chinese - 'Can't you get this simple logic' ?
It is nice that you show your true colors. Nothing wrong with that. You don't get it because you don't want to get it.

If Uighurs have the same rights as Kurds nobody will complain and this thread wouldn't be started.

But the Uighurs in China don't have the same rights as Kurds have in Turkey.

So you contantly bringing this up is just stupid, you are really not making a point, you are only insulting us because you intentionally don't want to understand you are comparing apples with oranges.

You can support them, it is your choice.
I don't give a $hit what foreigners think on the Chinese matter.
Turkey doesn't have good reputation in china.
And turkey is powerless.
What can you do? Nothing. Only bull$hiting

It is nice that you show your true colors. Nothing wrong with that. You don't get it because you don't want to get it.

If Uighurs have the same rights as Kurds nobody will complain and this thread wouldn't be started.

But the Uighurs in China don't have the same rights as Kurds have in Turkey.

So you contantly bringing this up is just stupid, you are really not making a point, only insulting us because you intentionally don't want to understand you are comparing apples with oranges.

My true colours ?

Your dearth of intellect & hypocrisy is astounding !

I'm done with you !

You should support human rights no matter if it is muslim or no muslim. Uighur are Muslim so you should respect their rights even more since you say "Turks and Pakistani are brothers". It amazes me when even Uighur hold a Quran in their hand you still support China's racist policies towards them. You can jump low and high but you can't deny China's racist policies. Pulling off topic nonsense in this thread won't change that. Shame on you!
You are 20 Years Old...Go & watch Football WorldCup

@atatwolf - Would you take kindly if someone opens a thread about an Independent Kurdistan carved out of Turkiye ?
I would think not; so please stop this !
Xinjiang is an internationally recognized part of China & will remain so !
Kurdish areas of Turkiye are internationally recognized parts of Turkiye & will remain so !
Let us respect each other's Sovereignty & not interfere in the Internal Affairs of either China or Turkiye or any other country !
@Jungibaaz @Kaan @Aeronaut - Please close this thread !

Asteroids hit earth all the times. Not long ago, a smaller one hits russia as well.

Don't want to get misunderstood, don't use such disastrous events against China; Just like I will not use "the next crusade against muslims" to prove my points.

Your english not that good huh?
She saìd something positive about China,shows your intelligence level,idiot!

Hahaha, İ agree.
Especially @Armstrong has been a very big dissapointment.

I'm so sorry to disappoint you !

I don't comment on the internal affairs of a sovereign country & I expect others not to comment on the internal affairs of other sovereign countries !

Whatever goes on in Turkiye is none of our concern & whatever goes on in China is none of yours !

I merely tried to point out that just as there is propaganda by those who further the Kurdish cause there is propaganda by those who further the Uighur cause & just as we don't support the former no one should support the latter !

I don't comment on the internal affairs of a sovereign country & I expect others not to comment on the internal affairs of other sovereign countries !

Whatever goes on in Turkiye is none of our concern & whatever goes on in China is none of yours !

Whatever goes on between Chinese and us is none of your concerns as well :)

index__taitle_logo.gif

This thread only shows that are true friend is Japan and some Pakistani friends. In bad times your real friends will show their true colors by standing with you..

Sorry but it doesn't work like that. If somebody commits genocide on Uighur and labels all Uighur terrorist than that is our business too.

Not as a muslim but as a human. You shouldn't close your eyes to crimes commited and human rights violated. You obviously need to learn to be a human first and then talk about soveignity.

Whatever goes on between Chinese and us is none of your concerns as well :)

It is !

Just as you jump on the bandwagon whenever Azerbaijan is mentioned....I do the same when it comes to China !

It is !

Just as is you jump on the bandwagon whenever Azerbaijan is mentioned....I do the same when it comes to China !

Then the Uyghurs are our concern as well :)

index__taitle_logo.gif

This thread only shows that are true friend is Japan and some Pakistani friends. In bad times your real friends will show their true colors by standing with you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom