What's new

Uighur Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they said anything racist than they are wrong !

But you guys must also understand that no one likes hearing that a part of their country ought to be separated from them especially from people sitting on a different continent !

I suppose the reason I'm discussing this is the same reason you guys speak up for the Azeris - they are your Brothers !

The Chinese are My Brothers !

And so you guys - There is so much potential that can be exploited by greater Turkish-China cooperation; don't throw this away for something like this !

Respect each other !
What you dont get is that it used to be independent muslim land. So far us its important because they are muslim and turks.

If they said anything racist than they are wrong !
But you guys must also understand that no one likes hearing that a part of their country ought to be separated from them especially from people sitting on a different continent !
I suppose the reason I'm discussing this is the same reason you guys speak up for the Azeris - they are your Brothers !
The Chinese are My Brothers !
And so you guys - There is so much potential that can be exploited by greater Turkish-China cooperation; don't throw this away for something like this !
Respect each other !

Until Chinese guys drop the use word of "Uyghur Terrorists"...... ( a terrorist is a terrorist, nothing do his nationality, religion color)

I will not stop.

Why would you bring the kurds all the time on the table. ı don't understand. Kurds and Uyghurs are different people.

Other than that we believe in ethnic nationalism... told you this countless times. And ofcourse there will be no more war over Uyghurs in the close future. But that doesn't means that we have forgotten about our kin who suffers under Chinese regime.

Because those who support the Kurds use the same logic, come up with tons of articles, video clips & heaven's knows what else as you guys are for supporting the Uighur - Shouldn't you have learned something from that ?

Something like 'not-reaching-premature' conclusions about Separatist causes ?

Something like 'not-supporting-those-who-support-Separatism' in other countries ?

I don't support ethnic nationalism because it doesn't make any sense from an anthropological point of view but thats a different discussion altogether !

What I'm trying to get at is - You've suffered propaganda against Turkiye by the supports of an Independent Kurdistan & now you're falling for that in case of China - Has any of you even visited Xinjiang once ?

I haven't but I know people who have - Its not what its made out to be !

What you dont get is that it used to be independent muslim land. So far us its important because they are muslim and turks.

Don't you think the Kurds say the same thing ?

They come up with their own rationale....the Turks come up with their own as to why it wasn't Kurdish land in an endless cycle of claims & counter-claims ?

What do you think those who wish to carve out an Independent Baluchistan come up with & what do you think those of us who oppose it reply with ?

Where does this end ? I don't want an Independent Baluchistan carved out of Pakistan therefore I don't support an Independent Xinjang or an Independent Kurdistan or the Division of Iraq into Sunni & Shia lands etc.

But I do support Azerbaijan in the NK issue & I support Pakistan's stance on Kashmir & I do support Georgia in the Abkhazia Issue or Ukraine in their Issue - Why ?

Because they're Internationally recognized disputed regions !

Xinjiang, the Kurdish areas of Turkiye & Baluchistan either in Iran, Afghanistan or Pakistan are Internationally recognized parts of those countries !

Most of us dont even support independence we just want them to have their religous rights and be treated as equals.

Most of us dont even support independence we just want them to have their religous rights and be treated as equals.

Yeah, that's kind of weird. As far as İ can see no one even mentioned about seperation :)

İ hope this thread also shows to many people how useless of a concept this ummah thing has become. The moment it doesn't suit someones interest, you will be sold out, before you can say holy crap :)

All of the above pictures point to the contrary !

Furthermore don't you think those who support the Kurds say the same thing ?

No we don't want a Kurdistan carved out of Turkiye we just want their language, their culture or their history (or something similar) be recognized by the State ?

To have Kurdish & Turkish both be the Official Languages of Turkiye or that the Nationalism of the State ought to be defined by both Kurdish & Turkish ethnicities not just Turkish Nationalism etc.

But is it my place or anyone else's to tell you what you can or cannot do in your own country ?

Hell No - Turkiye is your country & its a sovereign country - Do what you think is right....you don't have to justify anything & its none of my business what you do or do not do in Turkiye - Its your business...no one elses !

Extend the same to the Chinese !

P.S The Hui Muslims & other Muslim Minorities in China are both peaceful & well-integrated; if they weren't treated equally or if their Religious Rights weren't being honored don't you think they too would've had tensions with the rest of China ?

And what is this picture supposed to do for me ?
You should support human rights no matter if it is muslim or no muslim. Uighur are Muslim so you should respect their rights even more since you say "Turks and Pakistani are brothers". It amazes me when even Uighur hold a Quran in their hand you still support China's racist policies towards them. You can jump low and high but you can't deny China's racist policies. Pulling off topic nonsense in this thread won't change that. Shame on you!

I don't think so; respect each other's Sovereignty !
China should have respected East-Turkistan's sovereignity and not invaded them in the 50'ies in the first place.

You should support human rights no matter if it is muslim or no muslim. Uighur are Muslim so you should respect their rights even more since you say "Turks and Pakistani are brothers". It amazes me when even Uighur hold a Quran in their hand you still support China's racist policies towards them. You can jump low and high but you can't deny China's racist policies. Pulling off topic nonsense in this thread won't change that. Shame on you!

Clearly I'm not getting through to you !

That off-topic nonsense was to impress upon you that you are sprouting the same nonsense that was pinned to you on the Kurdish Issue !

The possibility that an asteroid hits China is much lower than that you fxxk yourself and you indeed are a real sob.

She was supporting you.....you IDIOT !

Clearly I'm not getting through to you !

That off-topic nonsense was to impress upon you that you are sprouting the same nonsense that was pinned to you on the Kurdish Issue !
It seems I can also not get through to you. Let me put it more simple.

Kurds are NOT suffering from racist policies.

Uighur ARE suffering from racist policies.

Can't you get this simple logic?

China should have respected East-Turkistan's sovereignity and not invaded them in the 50'ies in the first place.

If we're going to go back a couple of hundred years - Everyone's borders would change !

So far as East-Turkistan was concerned - The Soviet supported Separatists don't make a country !

It seems I can also not get through to you. Let me put it more simple.

Kurds are NOT suffering from racist policies.

Uighur ARE suffering from racist policies.

Can't you get this simple logic?

Kurds dont' agree with you just as you're not agreeing with the Chinese - 'Can't you get this simple logic' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom