Not open for further replies.
uighur-turkey1.jpg

uygur-xi_1.jpg

sincan.jpg

360_uighurs_turkey_0724.jpg

uighur-turkey8.jpg

turkey_uyghur_130709.jpg

Last picture is for @Armstrong

An independent area in an already problematic zone. Yea right, like that's going to solve problems.

If this region, goes all ballistic, it's bye bye to the Chinese over land economic routes and that is the last thing either, the two main powers in that zone, namely Pakistan and China want. The US has no room in the said region to maneuver. The Russians will not be interested. The Indians don't want another mess in the north.

The Chinese state is atheist. In another thread, I read about introducing Islamic values in that region. The alternative question being, why not introduce rationalism in that region. This will lead to a couple of generations later, integration into the Chinese society. Human rights for the Uighyurs is important, but, within the purview of the Chinese laws and regulations. It is in the best interests of everyone in this region to not try and create an issue here. Not because, of the military or economic might of China, but because of guarding one's own self interest. The only chaps who will gain anything will be the Americans. And we all know, none of us want them in our backyards.

@Chinese-Dragon what say?

I don't want to indulge in this Kurds vs Uighur thing because it can get messy; I simply wish to point out that one does not interfere in the internal affairs of another country & voice support for organizations calling for Separatism if ones does not wish to see the same in their own country !

I don't want to see Separatism in Pakistan, I'm sure you don't wish to see in Turkiye & I'm sure the Chinese don't wish to see it in China - Let us each respect each other's Sovereignty !

Nobody can torture Turks... and say this is our internal matter.. We have gonna to war for this very reason at the past....

We have no problem with Kurds, we have problem with PKK.

People in racist mentality can't differentiate of course.

Excuse me - Are you calling me a racist ?

And a Chinese would tell you that they don't have any problems with Uighur but only with Separatists !

And just like Turks they'd say that the lies peddled about the Rights of the Uighur being crushed in China are the same propaganda that Kurdish Separatist elements use to say that the Rights of the Kurds are being crushed !

You keep your lands, I keep my lands & let the Chinese keep their lands !

We say we gave our support to Uyghurs..but like i'am saying i will look more into this subject. Kurds never had a country to begin with but i don't think that was the same Issue with Uyghurs.

The Kurds would come up with their own logic as the Uighur will come up with their own !

Listen to yourself Brother - What are you saying here ?

All of these things are said by the Kurds when they're talking about Kurdish Right to an Independent State or States carved out of Turkiye, Syria & Iraq !

And they present much....much more material to further their point-of-view !

The best course of action is to respect each other's Sovereignty !

Last edited:
I understand the 'mujborian' but at awami level we must have some sentiments for uighur muslims, our PMs, ministers and COAS can shake hands with chinese counterparts as much as they want.

For that we first have to differentiates....... Uighur's who want the help of ordinary Pakistanis and Uighur's who want the help of Taliban's.....these are absolutely two separate things:coffee:

uighur-turkey1.jpg

uygur-xi_1.jpg

sincan.jpg

360_uighurs_turkey_0724.jpg

uighur-turkey8.jpg

turkey_uyghur_130709.jpg

Last picture is for @Armstrong

And what is this picture supposed to do for me ?

Nobody can torture Turks... and say this is our internal matter.. We have gonna to war for this very reason at the past....

I don't believe in ethnic nationalism so I don't understand that; however what I do understand is the fact that those who support Kurds would say the same, those who support their ethnicity of choice in Pakistan would say the same - the bottom line is that one does not interfere in the internal affairs of a sovereign country if one does not wish to have them interfere in your affairs !

And there isn't going to be a War between China & Turkiye - Lets be realistic here so brush aside this talk of going to War in the past for Turks !

First there needs to be respect for the human before respect for the land....

Also as I said Kurds have the rights of kings compared to the Uighurs whom rights are all stripped by communist terrorist.

You are comparing apples with oranges.

Do you think those who talk about the Rights of the Kurds think that they the Rights of Kings when compared to Uighurs ?

I don't think so; respect each other's Sovereignty !

Last edited:
For that we first have to differentiates....... Uighur's who want the help of ordinary Pakistanis and Uighur's who want the help of Taliban's.....these are absolutely two separate things:coffee:
The presence of uighurs in waziristan is exaggerated, last time i checked the attacks are carried out with knives, and they are not terrorist attacks but ethnic riots instigated by hans, in which uighurs suffer greater losses.
The cruelty and oppression by chines might lead to extremism eventually, when only taliban would show sympathy with them and pakistani state is indifferent. Then dont be surprised if they dont have respect for you.
Its not just uighur, the so called islamic bomb and castle of islam was completely silent on genocide of burmese muslims, how strong is burma?. I remember TTP issued threats to burma while it was pak army job to send naval ships to burma, to put pressure on them.

You are talking to a bloody Afghan who doesn't know two hoots about the Pakistan Movement !

They're not remotely comparable because :

(i) British India was partitioned into India & Pakistan according to International Law what does the International Law say about the Independence of different areas about different countries ? Ask the Scots who're going to vote this year !

(ii) Britain gave Independence to her former Colony as per International Law otherwise even the Independence of Canada, Australia, Ireland & a myriad other countries would be in doubt but they're not are they ?

(iii) We did not resort to Terrorism to achieve our means !

(iv) The difference between Xinjiang & the Armenian occupation of Nagorno-Karabakh (Azerbaijani land) - the former is an Internationally recognized part of China whereas the latter is an Occupied territory by Armenia which is Internationally recognized as part of Azerbaijan !

If one does not operate as per some norm - International Law for one - what kind of norms does one act by ? The survival of the fittest ? The strong overpowering the weak ?

This is exactly the reason why Quaid-e-Azam fought for the Independence of Pakistan in a Constitutional manner !

And a Chinese would tell you that they don't have any problems with Uighur but only with Separatists !
And just like Turks they'd say that the lies peddled about the Rights of the Uighur being crushed in China are the same propaganda that Kurdish Separatist elements use to say that the Rights of the Kurds are being crushed !

Chinese posters are racist and stuff.... hey wait Armstrong why am i discussing these things with you..

This problem is between Chinese and Us.

@atatwolf - Would you take kindly if someone opens a thread about an Independent Kurdistan carved out of Turkiye ?

I would think not; so please stop this !

Xinjiang is an internationally recognized part of China & will remain so !

Kurdish areas of Turkiye are internationally recognized parts of Turkiye & will remain so !

Let us respect each other's Sovereignty & not interfere in the Internal Affairs of either China or Turkiye or any other country !

@Jungibaaz @Kaan @Aeronaut - Please close this thread !
MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This:

No way man.

The Kurds would come up with their own logic as the Uighur will come up with their own !
Listen to yourself Brother - What are you saying here ?
All of these things are said by the Kurds when they're talking about Kurdish Right to an Independent State or States carved out of Turkiye, Syria & Iraq !
And they present much....much more material to further their point-of-view !
The best course of action is to respect each other's Sovereignty !

I don't believe in ethnic nationalism so I don't understand that; however what I do understand is the fact that those who support Kurds would say the same, those who support their ethnicity of choice in Pakistan would say the same - the bottom line is that one does not interfere in the internal affairs of a sovereign country if one does not wish to have them interfere in your affairs !
And there isn't going to be a War between China & Turkiye - Lets be realistic here so brush aside this talk of going to War in the past for Turks !

Why would you bring the kurds all the time on the table. ı don't understand. Kurds and Uyghurs are different people.

Other than that we believe in ethnic nationalism... told you this countless times. And ofcourse there will be no more war over Uyghurs in the close future. But that doesn't means that we have forgotten about our kin who suffers under Chinese regime.

Chinese posters are racist and stuff.... hey wait Armstrong why am i discussing these things with you..

This problem is between Chinese and Us.

If they said anything racist than they are wrong !

But you guys must also understand that no one likes hearing that a part of their country ought to be separated from them especially from people sitting on a different continent !

I suppose the reason I'm discussing this is the same reason you guys speak up for the Azeris - they are your Brothers !

The Chinese are My Brothers !

And so you guys - There is so much potential that can be exploited by greater Turkish-China cooperation; don't throw this away for something like this !

Respect each other !

Why would you bring the kurds all the time on the table. ı don't understand. Kurds and Uyghurs are different people.

Other than that we believe in ethnic nationalism... told you this countless times. And ofcourse there will be no more war over Uyghurs in the close future. But that doesn't means that we have forgotten about our kin who suffers under Chinese regime.

Seriosly kaan, give your support.... why would Chinese should have say the only words... look at the other threads and posts.

They are presenting Uyghurs Turks as terrorists. And we are only discussing here, ban the ones who swears we can discuss with the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom