What's new

Uighur Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion - Come here & do some fire-fighting - I can't do this anymore 'cause I'm the villain now ! :angry:

Japan with Hitler - strong alliance.

Hitler_72de7d_918845.jpg

o001.17.jpg

:tdown:

Turks should be the last one talking about Muslim brotherhood as you guys gave up on the concept long ago but now that it suits your pro Uigher agenda you want to chastise the rest of the Muslims for not signing up? Pot calling the kettle black boy? :rolleyes:
Good to know some Pakistani think like this about us.

If you don't care about Uighur as humans. Please stay out of this thead.

You don't have to be muslim to support human. You just have to be human to support human rights.

Luckily we have allies like Japan who have understanding of humanity and are willing to stick their neck out for us.

We don't need you!

LoL, don't get it over your head boy. No Türk is feeling sympathy for the Uyghur because they are Muslims, nobody has claimed that either.
We have stated many times that we support them because they are our kins.

This doesn't change the fact that they are Muslims and that your kin is portraying themselves as Muslim brothers wannabes.
However, when it comes to Uyghur it is fvck Muslims.

You guys were ripping yourselves a second butt crack for the Danish cartoonist, however when the Chinese insult every aspect of your religion in this forum it's all good and ok?

Double faced crooks.

Which Chinese insulted Islam here? You see I am not like the other Pakistanis who are infatuated with the Chinese I have stated my opinion about them many times, I just find myself hard pressed to support the Uighurs when I do not relate to them. They can claim their religion is being oppressed all they want when other Chinese Muslims like the Huis say otherwise. Then the question becomes who is lying and for what purpose? Now when they say they are having job discrimination and such things like that I have read about the reports myself so I agree that the Hans need to either give them equal opportunity in the workforce.

Yeah we know Turks are supporting Uigher because they are Turkics but you guys are asking us to support them because they are Muslims, sorry not everyone is a zarvan around here to be so foolish. Really because most Pakistanis over here on PDF have a distaste for the very concept which has brought violence to Pakistan only a minority like the aforementioned zarvan will always support Muslims over non-Muslims. Oh yeah and for the bold :lol:.

You don't have to be muslim to support human. You just have to be human to support human rights.

Luckily we have allies like Japan who have understanding of humanity and are willing to stick their neck out for us.

We don't need you!

Of course I care for Uighurs as humans but your solution is not a solution, you want China to leave Xinjiang they will not leave, they will slaughter your kin before they do so that is no solution at all. If you care about the Uigher you would advocate them becoming productive members of China and then eventually gaining autonomy instead of trying to get them killed.

We don't need you!

Do you think your Japanese allies would be this 'understanding & humane & willing to stick their necks out for you' if they hadn't significant territorial disputes with China ?

Please Brother you're taking this the wrong way - No one is against Turks; we're just cautioning you to not fall for the same propaganda in case of China that others have used against you in the past !

Hahaha, join us.
I was thinking about joining but no thanks, i dont wanna join a flamewar where some racist Chinese call my culture a ''terrorist culture'' while no mod is doing anything against it even thought these guys are the same racist guys every time.

I have seen enough in this thread.

Which Chinese insulted Islam here? You see I am not like the other Pakistanis who are infatuated with the Chinese I have stated my opinion about them many times, I just find myself hard pressed to support the Uighurs when I do not relate to them. They can claim their religion is being oppressed all they want when other Chinese Muslims like the Huis say otherwise.

Yeah we know Turks are supporting Uigher because they are Turkics but you guys are asking us to support them because they are Muslims, sorry not everyone is a zarvan around here to be so foolish. Really because most Pakistanis over here on PDF have a distaste for the very concept which has brought violence to Pakistan only a minority like the aforementioned zarvan will always support Muslims over non-Muslims. Oh yeah and for the bold :lol:.

Boy, did someone mention you to come and support us ? You got a special invitation?
Did we call for support? Who is @Zarvan ?

I'm just pointing out the obvious double faced fakes nothing else. Mate for all I care you can support Chinese with heart and soul. Believe me nobody gives a Damn.

However this doesn't prevent us to state the truth about some people.

I was thinking about joining but no thanks, i dont wanna join a flamewar where some racist Chinese call my culture a ''terrorist culture'' while no mod is doing anything against it even thought these guys are the same racist guys every time.

Turkish Culture is beautiful & its peaceful - If the Chinese are saying that than they are wrong to say that !

But you have to understand who isn't going to go off the rocker if you start supporting groups, posting their pictures & opening up threads on a sensitive issue such as this especially if some of those Groups & Individuals are talking about carving their own country out of another's country ?

Would you like that ? Would I like that ?

Thats why I'm saying lets not talk about the internal issues of each other especially ones as sensitive as this !

Boy, did someone mention you to come and support us ? You got a special invitation?
Did we call for support? Who is @Zarvan ?

I'm just pointing out the obvious double faced fakes nothing else. Mate for all I care you can support Chinese with heart and soul. Believe me nobody gives a Damn.

However this doesn't prevent us to state the truth about some people.

When Sinan wants to bring up Ummah I will likewise bring up your lack of disregard for Ummah. As for supporting Chinese I support their territorial integrity but I also believe they need to do a better job of making Uighers feel like China is their country too. I am glad you mentioned the truth because the truth is this type of thread only hinder their cause because in the name of "support" your friend @atatwolf is advocating succession and will no doubt turn other Chinese who can sympathize with their plight against the Uighers.

Frankley I'm just trolling right now.
However events like these are very enlightening for future opinions.

Anyways to the rest, gotta go.

@Armstrong , don't worry you will always have a special place amongst us. Please don't let these events discourage you from visiting our section.

@Armstrong Kingmamba has insulted Turks in a very harsh way. PLease tell me not all Pakistani believe what he says here:

Turks should be the last one talking about Muslim brotherhood as you guys gave up on the concept long ago but now that it suits your pro Uigher agenda you want to chastise the rest of the Muslims for not signing up? Pot calling the kettle black boy? :rolleyes:

Just because we believe Uighur human rights should be respected he insulted us for being double faced, and fake muslim...

When Sinan wants to bring up Ummah I will likewise bring up your lack of disregard for Ummah. As for supporting Chinese I support their territorial integrity but I also believe they need to do a better job of making Uighers feel like China is their country too. I am glad you mentioned the truth because the truth is this type of thread only hinder their cause because in the name of "support" your friend @atatwolf is advocating succession and will no doubt turn other Chinese who can sympathize with their plight against the Uighers.

I'm not supporting atatwolf and his troll threads.
However, you know how these things go. A Pakistani opens a troll thread in the Chinese section, next a Chinese insults a Pakistani and you end up finding yourself in a flame war.

Considering the time you have spent in this forum you should know the concept.

Uyghur Conference Opens In Japan

Around 200 ethnic Uyghurs from around the world gathered have gathered in Tokyo for a five-day meeting to press their case for independence from China.

Many Uyghurs complain that they are the victims of state-sanctioned persecution and marginalization in their homeland in northwest China, aided by the migration of millions of Han Chinese into the territory.

The exiled head of the World Uyghur Congress, Rebiya Kadeer, told those assembled that Beijing's policy of "forcible assimilation" was unacceptable in a modern democracy.

Kadeer said participants from more than 20 countries were at the meeting, which she said was being held in "the most democratic country in Asia."

I'm not supporting atatwolf and his troll threads.
However, you know how these things go. A Pakistani opens a troll thread, next a Chinese insults a Pakistani and you end up finding yourself in a flame war.

Considering the time you have spent in this forum you should know the concept.
This thread is not a troll thread. I opened this to get attention for crimes comitted against Uighurs and the human rights they are being stripped of that every human deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom