What's new

Turkey summons Chinese ambassador over response to Uighur claims

Good job.

Turkish lira falls 15% after bank governor sacked

Well done Turkey. China will strike at your weak point. Biden is not a fan of Turkey. World first and second combine to send more economy misery to Turkey.
well done Turkey

no one can mess with Turks

and they are ethnically, culturally and religiously more related to Pakistan, and therefore by default we are brothers and supporters of each other in bad times and good
You mean Johnson Boris with Turkey? Btw, your voice do not represent Pakistan. You are British... :enjoy:

Turkey cuts water supply to Chinese Embassy

bySwarajya Staff-Apr 9, 2021 04:40 PM

What is this " Swarajya"? a very strange name..

Very nice mayor of Anakara teach them their place.

Turkey also has an embassy in China, and China will definitely not cut water for them. A country that engages in such small actions cannot stand on its own feet. It is meaningless except to satisfy the populists.

well done Turkey

no one can mess with Turks

and they are ethnically, culturally and religiously more related to Pakistan, and therefore by default we are brothers and supporters of each other in bad times and good
Turks are as hard headed as any rational person. Dont push them you will see Newton's Laws come to fruition.
Respect is a 2 way street.

Turks are as hard headed as any rational person. Dont push them you will see Newton's Laws come to fruition.
Respect is a 2 way street.

not to mentioned they were the first country to force British Empire largest Surender in history at the Siege of Kut over 8,000 British solders captured , off course Empire of Japan did much worse in Singapore in WWII but this was Ottomans in WWI

best part is, Ottomans were at their weakest while British were at their strongest

Turkey always plays fair, helping the poor and fighting the strong, God Bless Turkey

not to mentioned they were the first country to force British Empire largest Surender in history at the Siege of Kut over 8,000 British solders captured , off course Empire of Japan did much worse in Singapore in WWII but this was Ottomans in WWI

best part is, Ottomans were at their weakest while British were at their strongest

Turkey always plays fair, helping the poor and fighting the strong, God Bless Turkey
I never refer to Turks as Turks.... They are Ottomans. Most of us were part of their empire.
Now the narrative wants us to adopt another colonial master if the British or French were not enough.

Our countries need to stand on their own with no shackles with any master.

Turkey also has an embassy in China, and China will definitely not cut water for them. A country that engages in such small actions cannot stand on its own feet. It is meaningless except to satisfy the populists.
I hope they were paying their bills.

I am still yet to find the chinese tennants who stole my uncles telephone line - let him with thousands and thousands of rands bill.

These tenants had climbed up the telephone junction at night and tapped into his line. When we traced the line and saw where it was going . Let us put it this way, my uncle went to them with a shotgun demanded why they were stealing.... of course 'No English' excuse. We then went to the police and got a van to come to house of these tenants. They had all run away. We waited for them for weeks, never came back.

Really my dear friend on the ground is not as rosy as your propaganda ministry wants to believe.

I have got very very close and good Chinese family friends. Unfortunately, there are really bad eggs coming from China for past 20 yrs now.

I hope they were paying their bills.

I am still yet to find the chinese tennants who stole my uncles telephone line - let him with thousands and thousands of rands bill.

These tenants had climbed up the telephone junction at night and tapped into his line. When we traced the line and saw where it was going . Let us put it this way, my uncle went to them with a shotgun demanded why they were stealing.... of course 'No English' excuse. We then went to the police and got a van to come to house of these tenants. They had all run away. We waited for them for weeks, never came back.

Really my dear friend on the ground is not as rosy as your propaganda ministry wants to believe.

I have got very very close and good Chinese family friends. Unfortunately, there are really bad eggs coming from China for past 20 yrs now.
my last three tenants were all coming from south africa, and I don't have to tell you about how they behaved right?
no one wants to know your personal life in public forum.

my last three tenants were all coming from south africa, and I don't have to tell you about how they behaved right?
no one wants to know your personal life in public forum.
THey must be from Nigeria not south africa. This is a huge continent. Nigerians are all over the world.

We all know how they are. No need to elaborate.

Many south Africans are in China and Beijing, I personally know several.

THey must be from Nigeria not south africa. This is a huge continent. Nigerians are all over the world.

We all know how they are. No need to elaborate.

Blaming Nigerians for the problem caused by South Africa. Talking about deflecting own problems.

Back
Top Bottom