What's new

Turkey summons Chinese ambassador over response to Uighur claims

I hope they were paying their bills.

I am still yet to find the chinese tennants who stole my uncles telephone line - let him with thousands and thousands of rands bill.

These tenants had climbed up the telephone junction at night and tapped into his line. When we traced the line and saw where it was going . Let us put it this way, my uncle went to them with a shotgun demanded why they were stealing.... of course 'No English' excuse. We then went to the police and got a van to come to house of these tenants. They had all run away. We waited for them for weeks, never came back.

Really my dear friend on the ground is not as rosy as your propaganda ministry wants to believe.

I have got very very close and good Chinese family friends. Unfortunately, there are really bad eggs coming from China for past 20 yrs now.
I don’t doubt your story and there are Chinese opportunists like the ones you’ve described but South Africa’s crime and murder rate is through the roof, far outpacing China where crime is generally low. So I just find it funny that because of the ZOG controlled media, the focus is always on what the Chinese are doing wrong when clearly many other cultures have astronomically higher rates of bad behavior.

Anyways if this story re Ankara is true, it’s essentially a petty act committed by a local government. Although it is true that most of the Uighur propaganda is fabricatedand used as a political tool by the Western elites to suppress China, part of why it is so effective is also because China has terrible diplomatic and communications skills which makes it unable to effectively defend itself or persuade others in a meaningful way.

Turkish lira falls 15% after bank governor sacked

Well done Turkey. China will strike at your weak point. Biden is not a fan of Turkey. World first and second combine to send more economy misery to Turkey.

You mean Johnson Boris with Turkey? Btw, your voice do not represent Pakistan. You are British... :enjoy:
China is our iron brother and all weather freind and vice versa but my dear respect is gained when it's given .
How if we start treating ethnic chinese people in our country like $hit , would you still consider us as a iron brother and all weather freind?
By treating ughurs bad you will spoil your relations not just with pakistan but with the whole Muslim world.
Your CCP really need to think about this. China is definitely a next major global power and in order to reach that status it must take into account the sentiments of 52 Muslim countries.

Maybe the turk embassy in China will spend the summer camping.....

China is our iron brother and all weather freind and vice versa but my dear respect is gained when it's given .
How if we start treating ethnic chinese people in our country like $hit , would you still consider us as a iron brother and all weather freind?
By treating ughurs bad you will spoil your relations not just with pakistan but with the whole Muslim world.
Your CCP really need to think about this. China is definitely a next major global power and in order to reach that status it must take into account the sentiments of 52 Muslim countries.

You have two mistakes. The first is that you are wrong to compare the Uighur Chinese with the Chinese in Pakistan. They are all Chinese. The second point is that you would rather believe in the Western media than in the iron brothers. It is also wrong.

You choose to believed faked BBC news over what you called iron brother? That's Ironic.

You have two mistakes. The first is that you are wrong to compare the Uighur Chinese with the Chinese in Pakistan. They are all Chinese. The second point is that you would rather believe in the Western media than in the iron brothers. It is also wrong.
Aren't ughurs Muslims?
You choose to believed faked BBC news over what you called iron brother? That's Ironic.
It's not just the CNN or BBC. My freinds and relatives who visited China eye witnessed this with their own two eyes.

I don’t doubt your story and there are Chinese opportunists like the ones you’ve described but South Africa’s crime and murder rate is through the roof, far outpacing China where crime is generally low. So I just find it funny that because of the ZOG controlled media, the focus is always on what the Chinese are doing wrong when clearly many other cultures have astronomically higher rates of bad behavior.

Anyways if this story re Ankara is true, it’s essentially a petty act committed by a local government. Although it is true that most of the Uighur propaganda is fabricatedand used as a political tool by the Western elites to suppress China, part of why it is so effective is also because China has terrible diplomatic and communications skills which makes it unable to effectively defend itself or persuade others in a meaningful way.

There's no such thing as western Uyghur propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom