What's new

Turkey summons Chinese ambassador over response to Uighur claims

Doesn't Turkey depend on vaccines from China? I don't think they can get vaccines from other places in 2021 with everyone looking for supplies. It's like creating a diplomatic self-goal.
The less we say about Turkey's economy, it's better - their inflation rate is above 16%. Lira is one of the worst currencies now. Good luck trying to pick a fight with the most important economic powerhouse of coming decade.

Another fake id with fake flags.

@aziqbal

That is what i meant. No self reflection. Just doing the blame game all the time. It is always others fault. By the way, do you need aziqbal to hold your hand? Cant you do it alone? You know mano a mano? If you cant take critics, just be silent and sit in the corner.
Doesn't Turkey depend on vaccines from China? I don't think they can get vaccines from other places in 2021 with everyone looking for supplies. It's like creating a diplomatic self-goal.
The less we say about Turkey's economy, it's better - their inflation rate is above 16%. Lira is one of the worst currencies now. Good luck trying to pick a fight with the most important economic powerhouse of coming decade.

Some race, nations, people are always driven by emotions instead of intelligence. To them winning tiny meaningless battle is much more important than winning the war. Too much short term thinking. It is what it is.

Yes, and those Chinese vaccines did magic for Turkey

Health Minister hails vaccination in driving down COVID-19 severity in Turkey
BY DAILY SABAH
ISTANBUL TURKEY

APR 09, 2021 2:24 PM GMT+3

A man waits to receive the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine at the Ankara City Hospital in Ankara, Turkey, on April 2, 2021. (AFP Photo)
A man waits to receive the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine at the Ankara City Hospital in Ankara, Turkey, on April 2, 2021. (AFP Photo)

Health Minister Fahrettin Koca pointed out Friday the importance of vaccinations in decreasing the number of serious cases and deaths from the COVID-19 outbreak.

“The death rate of people over the age of 65 has dropped about 20%. On the other hand, the mortality rate between the ages of 20 and 64 has increased from 20% to 32%, which corresponds to an over 50% rise. These numbers reveal the effect of the vaccine,” Koca said Friday in an interview with Hürriyet daily.
According to Health Ministry data, since Turkey began a mass COVID-19 vaccination campaign on Jan. 14, more than 9.5 million people to date have received their first doses, while second doses have been given to over 7.13 million.

Last week, Koca said that Turkey ranks sixth among countries with the highest number of vaccinations administered, adding that the countries that have vaccinated more people than Turkey are the United States, China, India, the United Kingdom and Brazil.

He added that on average 100 patients were entering intensive care units daily in January, when the number of cases was 5,000-6,000, while now the number of people admitted to intensive care units has only increased to 300 despite the number of cases rising by nine to 10 times.

“While the number of cases increased nine times, the number of intensive care unit and intubated patients increased by one third of it,” Koca said.

Speaking on the speed of the vaccination drive, Koca said that Turkey aims to complete shots for the over 40-year-olds by the end of June, even though there are some problems with contracts. The second goal of the ministry is to vaccinate those over the age of 20 by July, the health minister added.

“There is a serious increase in the number of cases. The mutations are effective in this for sure, but we cannot explain it solely with mutation. We unfortunately loosen the precautions. The solution is accelerating the vaccination and reducing mobility at the same time. There is no other solution than this,” he noted.

As of the end of March, Turkey entered the second stage of its COVID-19 vaccination campaign by beginning immunizations for those aged 60 and above and their spouses, as well as certain individuals who are considered high risk. Among the prioritized group are cancer patients with malign tumors, the morbidly obese, dialysis patients, those with Down syndrome and those receiving immunosuppressive treatment.

That is what i meant. No self reflection. Just doing the blame game all the time. It is always others fault. By the way, do you need aziqbal to hold your hand? Cant you do it alone? You know mano a mano? If you cant take critics, just be silent and sit in the corner.

Some race, nations, people are always driven by emotions instead of intelligence. To them winning tiny meaningless battle is much more important than winning the war. Too much short term thinking. It is what it is.
Better things to work on than to engage with fake govt agents.

You sounds like Donald Trump. Everything unpleasant is fake news. Then again it is expected for people like you.
dude.... we dont live in KCNA or CTGN where every day is perfect - fake news.

cheers. have better things do that waste bandwidth.

dude.... we dont live in KCNA or CTGN where every day is perfect - fake news.

cheers. have better things do that waste bandwidth.

I live in the Netherlands, so i dont know what kind of media you are talking about. If you have better things to do, why do you keep replying to me? It seems to me you have attention addiction. Isnt you behaviour a contradictio in terminis?

What does a mayor have to do with embassy?? It only shows the opposition to Erdogan is even meddling in foreign affairs. This is dangerous and stupid.

I live in the Netherlands, so i dont know what kind of media you are talking about. If you have better things to do, why do you keep replying to me? It seems to me you have attention addiction. Isnt you behaviour a contradictio in terminis?
nie you dont. just flying the flag of holland does not make you live there oom.

nie you dont. just flying the flag of holland does not make you live there oom.

Lol, ask me anything about the current politic in the Netherlands so i can put you on shame. Thats if we presume you have shame and honour.

Lol, ask me anything about the current politic in the Netherlands so i can put you on shame. Thats if we presume you have shame and honour.
agh boet... chill .. geen probleem.

I hope they were paying their bills.

I am still yet to find the chinese tennants who stole my uncles telephone line - let him with thousands and thousands of rands bill.

These tenants had climbed up the telephone junction at night and tapped into his line. When we traced the line and saw where it was going . Let us put it this way, my uncle went to them with a shotgun demanded why they were stealing.... of course 'No English' excuse. We then went to the police and got a van to come to house of these tenants. They had all run away. We waited for them for weeks, never came back.

Really my dear friend on the ground is not as rosy as your propaganda ministry wants to believe.

I have got very very close and good Chinese family friends. Unfortunately, there are really bad eggs coming from China for past 20 yrs now.

What you said has nothing to do with this topic. I know that some Chinese have done bad things abroad, including targeting the poorer people in Africa, hoping that they will be punished by the law. The Chinese government and people will not think that because they are Chinese, They should not be punished by the law. The situation is better now because of the Internet and because young people are better educated. If their actions are exposed, they will be ruined in China.

Back
Top Bottom