What's new

Pakistan based Uighur leader vows revenge on China

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's certainly hypocritical. If I recall, these people complain loudly about terrorism when it afflicts their country, but seem to want to throw a party when their neighbors become the victims. I know they're very supportive of Balochi terrorists that are destabilizing Pakistan. They should know that by adopting such sick double standards, their neighbors will find it very hard to sympathize when they become victims, and that their actions create a serious risk of blowback for themselves. Enabling terrorism is always a self-defeating exercise.

China protected JUD three times at UNSC before 2008 Mumbai attacks were carried out by them. Your baseless accusations and kalu miah's ''Indians thanked that post'' proof are not FACTS. Be sensible for once.

It is interesting to see people of which country are supporting Uighur terrorism, thanking this post.

I know what you support, I was just pointing out that two Indians thanked your post.

Don't act like a dumbass, have you seen how many Indians have condemned such attacks on this very forum? And you target Indians in general because a couple of them thanked a post made by a Turk. No wonder your geopolitical strategies always come short and you have to flip flop your opinions so often!

Sounds like FATA is a favourite getaway retreat for terrorists. Every f^%ker seems to have spent some time out there. Must be the air in that part of the world! :woot:

To be fair, The Pakistanis are probably unaware what goes in the territory there.

They have loose control of it, and it is not in Pakistani interest for the Uighurs to come to Pakistan.

From his Pakistan hideout, Uighur leader vows revenge on China| Reuters

This is the original reuters article.

Anyway, these terrorists will have to be comprehensively exterminated before the entire region can feel any kind of security and see any kind of development. It's like raising children in a bad neighborhood, full of drug dealers and gangbangers - of course the children's development will be affected by such degenerate environmental influences. But whereas people have the luxury of moving to a nicer, more civilized neighborhood, countries have no such luxury. China, Pakistan and Afghanistan should step up anti-terrorism cooperation. Administer the chemotherapy to erase this non-human cancer.
This is a fake news.

Now the best question here to be asked is how did reuters got access to these terror groups? that too in an area where even local media fears to go!!!! This has to be a big propaganda shot by these puny western journalists and this reuters is known to be a source of western propaganda mouth piece its just trying to make differences b/w two regional allies that west has long feared from. This is a fake news.

This website must be awarded for being the best moron ever. :rofl:

China protected JUD three times at UNSC before 2008 Mumbai attacks were carried out by them. Your baseless accusations and kalu miah's ''Indians thanked that post'' proof are not FACTS. Be sensible for once.

Kalu Miah's post gives you an idea of his intellectual bankruptcy and why he has become the butt of all jokes!

"opinions" (retardations) like this are the reason why you will still and forever have problems there

There won't be problems when the Han is the majority and the Uighurs leave China to other countries.

Stop sympathizing with terrorists.

:lol: at Pakistani members' hypocrisy. Muslim Terrorists from Pakistan targeting Afghanistan and India are freedom fighters and as per Ummah, Pakistan needs to support them. But when it comes to China, Ummah goes for a toss :)

The bizzare part is, As the intercepted call transcprits, one of the Mumbai terrorists killed a Singaporean thinking he was Chinese citizen

What goes around, comes around

Oberoi Trident Hotel
0353 hours
Pakistan caller 1:
Brother Abdul. The media is comparing your action to 9/11. One senior police official has been killed.
Mumbai terrorist 1: We are on the 10th/11th floor. We have five hostages.
Pakistan caller 2: Everything is being recorded by the media. Inflict the maximum damage. Keep fighting. Don’t be taken alive.
Pakistan caller 1: Kill all hostages, except the two Muslims. Keep your phone switched on so that we can hear the gunfire.
Mumbai terrorist 2: We have three foreigners, including women. From Singapore and China.
Pakistan caller 1: Kill them.

(Voices of gunmen can be heard directing hostages to stand in a line, and telling two Muslims to stand aside. Sound of gunfire. Sound of cheering voices.)

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132160

There won't be problems when the Han is the majority and the Uighurs leave China to other countries.

Stop sympathizing with terrorists.
Well you hope to throw Uyghurs out of their country and for that reason alone i sympathize with those "terrorists" (but not every Chinese is an idiot like you so i wont attack China for that)

Indians cheering for terrorism just because Chinese citizen became a target?

Talk about a new low in their history.

It's certainly hypocritical. If I recall, these people complain loudly about terrorism when it afflicts their country, but seem to want to throw a party when their neighbors become the victims. I know they're very supportive of Balochi terrorists that are destabilizing Pakistan. They should know that by adopting such sick double standards, their neighbors will find it very hard to sympathize when they become victims, and that their actions create a serious risk of blowback for themselves. Enabling terrorism is always a self-defeating exercise.

It's certainly hypocritical. If I recall, these people complain loudly about terrorism when it afflicts their country, but seem to want to throw a party when their neighbors become the victims. I know they're very supportive of Kashmiri terrorists that are destabilizing India. They should know that by adopting such sick double standards, their neighbors will find it very hard to sympathize when they become victims, and that their actions create a serious risk of blowback for themselves. Enabling terrorism is always a self-defeating exercise.

Last edited:
These terrorists have safe heavens between Pak-Afghan border and its easy slip away both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom