What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

I really hope Russia bombs Turkey.

It's about time that state sponsor of terror suffered.
it's russia who's backing a state thug a gross murderer bashar ul assad who killed thousand times more than even IS could imagine. murtad assad bomb civilian and million became refugee due to his bombing. IS is just advertised differently, which attract emotional response but a sane person can differentiate who is more evil.

@Lure
Yazdığın her şeyin açıklaması var ama senin rezilliğinin açıklaması yok. Yazıklar olsun.
Daha fazla yazıp da konuyu kirletmeyelim.

All those who are saying
"Turkey is finished" "Turkey just signed his death warrants" need to look at bigger picture.

Firstly at Syria, Russians are at disadvantage as their presence is very limited and their opponents are in plenty.
Secondly messing with Turkey, is messing with entire NATO which Russia cannot afford.
Thirdly in Middle East, close to Turkish borders the sky belongs to TuAF. Their advance Falcons aided with AWACS give security that Russian will not be able to penetrate Turkish airspace. If they did, they will pay the price just like they paid now.
Fourthly, Russia cannot engage Turkey directly, it's aggressive response will be to support Kurds and create panic with in Turkey. If they chooses to do so then there will be big problem for Turkey to deal with.
Lastly, the aircraft was shot down after numerous warnings (as per Turkish claim) Russians either have to prove them wrong or they better sit tight at their places, because if it is proved that aircraft was violating the airspace of Turkey and ignored many warnings then the kill of TuAF is justified and they did the fine job......

Best thing is to wait a bit and let the authentic stuff circulate, only then real picture will become clear..........

I fear turkey would be punished not in the immediate aftermath but pretty soon. Time to deploy them F22s !

Ukraine is Russia's backyard and Syria is Turkey's backyard. Turkey fighter has not been shot down in Donetsk area of Ukraine but Russian fighter close to Turkish border in Syria. Turkey is justified to defend its borders.

You have no leg to stand on since the financing of Hezbollah and the role of the Revolutionary Guards in Syria, have been used to further the interests of Iran, therefore stop your moral preaching because its nauseating.
Nobody cares what a pakistani has to say.

Let me give a quote which is very famous among Pakistanis.

Putin to Erdogran....
Bhai tujhe mainay dost mana parr tere to "Muh me Ram, bagal me chhuri" nikli.. :azn:

My dear friend , what US did is fired towards russia using your shoulder. Russia is no more super power but it will be dumb to not recognize it as one of biggest power. i hope you resolve this issue on table because if russia and turkey will come on the ground for proxy war then it will be really bad for turkey to sustain terroism and uprising russia can create in turkey using kurds. and US always policy of war is to have it in others country

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom