What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Nobody cares what a pakistani has to say.

We did not take part in sectarian wars in Yemen nor in Syria but we will defend and send troops to Turkey. Don't cross the line. Iran was sending its Foriegn Minister to Pakistan to convince us not send troops in Yemen.

Yeh they have nothing to do with this conflict.

Last edited:
My dear friend , what US did is fired towards russia using your shoulder. Russia is no more super power but it will be dumb to not recognize as one of biggest power. i hope you resolve this issue on table
My dear friend, we don't care how foreigners reads the recent incident. Turkey has every right to defend it's sovereignty.

@Lure
Yazdığın her şeyin açıklaması var ama senin rezilliğinin açıklaması yok. Yazıklar olsun.
Daha fazla yazıp da konuyu kirletmeyelim.

Sana veya bir başkasına bir tane bile hakaret etmedim. Bana verilen her cevapta ise hafif veya ağır hakaretlere maruz kaldım. Bu kimin rezillik çıkarttığını ve kimlerin tartışma adabına bağlı olduğunu gösteriyor. Uzun zamandır burada yazarım. Hiç bir zaman bu kadar kısa süre içerisinde bu kadar fazla hakaret maruz kalmamıştım. Zaten sizin gibi insanlar benim görüşlerimi desteklemesin. Hata bende kimlere laf anlatmaya çalıştım.

Halifeyi desteklemeye devam edin. 29 Ekimlerde yürüyüşe çıkar, Anıtkabire gider içinizi rahatlatırsınız.

-----

I'm sorry for the non-Turkish speakers. We've needed to discuss some specifics about the issue in Turkish since both of us were more comfortable discussing this in Turkish.

My dear friend, we don't care how foreigners reads the recent incident. Turkey has every right to defend it's sovereignty.
you shot an aircraft in syrian territory. you always scramble jets but dont start shooting one when it comes close to border.
you engage when it crosses the border

We did not take part in sectarian wars in Yemen nor in Syria but we will defend and send troops to Turkey. Don't cross the line.
sorry , you can go defend turkey yourself. Even pakistan PM will think turkey act too rash this time and will not help turkey in case of anything happen between turkey and Russia.

Turkey did the right thing. Even if russian scumbags were in syrian territory as a muslim i support turkish action. Russian scumbags have no business in Syria let alone poking turkey. Putin is living in his lala land while living on chinese handouts.

Americans eat Turkey every thanksgiving day.
Russians are going to have it served in their plate sooner than later.View attachment 274502
15.jpg

My dear friend , what US did is fired towards russia using your shoulder. Russia is no more super power but it will be dumb to not recognize it as one of biggest power. i hope you resolve this issue on table because if russia and turkey will come on the ground for proxy war then it will be really bad for turkey to sustain terroism and uprising russia can create in turkey using kurds. and US always policy of war is to have it in others country

20 % of Russias population is muslim. They would suffer in Caucasian and even Moskva

The "great Sultan of psychopaths" just messed with the wrong people this time, may be Uncle Sam told him that he has the balls to do that, only he never told him that those balls expired long ago :tup:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom