What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Russia is an agressive state costantly harrasing its neighbours. Violation of Turkish Air Space is not their first. They did it to some European countries before too.

I hope Russia got his lesson this time and no more again it will do such things.

Russia is an agressive state costantly harrasing its neighbours. Violation of Turkish Air Space is not their first. They did it to some European countries before too.

I hope Russia got his lesson this time and no more again it will do such things.

Iraq just accused Turkey of violating its airspace. Turkey has regularly violated Syrian, Cyprus, and Greek airspace. The Syrians and Greeks shot down Turkish warplanes hopefully Turkey violates Syrian airspace and gets a taste of its own medicine again.

Turks, Chinese, Indians and Russians on a single thread, won't be surprised to see 200th page soon.

Dear funny Indian members,

Find the courage to condemn this as well with same vigor.

Israel shoots down Syrian plane over Golan - Al Jazeera English

And the wreckage of Syrian aircraft fell on Syrian side. Also this Syrian aircraft technically did not even violate Israeli airspace as under UN Golan is an occupied territory belonging to Syria. Not let us see you bashing Israel, shall we?

International law is clear and equal for all nation states. You violate anyone's airspace, they have the right to shoot. Whether they shoot or don't is entirely a different debate. It is their decision. What is important is their right to defend their airspace and Türkiye just chose to exercise its right in this instance.

Turkish Russian relationships are way too important for the both country to be sacrificed for the personal shows of Putin or anyone else. Putin must come back to his senses before its too late and he shouldn't leave Turkey's attempts to de-escalate the situation unanswered.

Your gov rushed to the P5 and NATO.
it reminds me my poodles dog which will hide behind me and barks when she gets into trouble .
Without NATO, you will not bark so loudly

Turkey shot down a Russian jet out of the blue sky for no apparent reason according to Russia. I don't see how you can correlate it with an ingredient in Chinese cuisine..?

Iraq just accused Turkey of violating its airspace. Turkey has regularly violated Syrian, Cyprus, and Greek airspace. The Syrians and Greeks shot down Turkish warplanes hopefully Turkey violates Syrian airspace and gets a taste of its own medicine again.
Tricky russian troll is trying to manipulate. Please do not reply this guy till now.

Turkey 'will work' to calm tension over downed Russian jet - BBC News

Looks like the rhetoric from Erdogan and his goons is softening after a good telling off from his NATO masters.. Thats the reality

Chest thumping is good for the ignorant masses but it's never too late to realize the epic shit he got himself and the country in to..

" However, he told France 24 television: "If we had known it was a Russian plane, maybe we would have warned it differently"

:coffee:
Erdogan said no apology and if it happened, i would down it again!
Why do you take some words that all politicians start with? be a man!

sooner or later Turkey has to apologize otherwise those Turkmen will be vaporized by RUSAF.

Turkish Russian relationships are way too important for the both country to be sacrificed for the personal shows of Putin or anyone else. Putin must come back to his senses before its too late and he shouldn't leave Turkey's attempts to de-escalate the situation unanswered.

Turkey shot down a Russian jet out of the blue sky for no apparent reason according to Russia. I don't see how you can correlate it with an ingredient in Chinese cuisine..?

just tell me why your.pm rushed to the nato and p5. your pm should be the champ of.100m run .

even ukriane did not do that.

just tell me why your.pm rushed to the nato and p5. your pm should be the champ of.100m run .

even ukriane did not do that.
it is part of the rule in NATO. if any such action happened, All Nato members should be informed... Turkey didnt ask any help.. But i am sure, as a troll like you, you will ask the same question again and again..

I think what should be addressed here is the fact RuAF did in fact violate the Turkish airspace regardless of how many minutes or seconds the Russian jet stayed there, which is a clear violation of international law (The Russians violated the Turkish airspace plenty of times prior to that as Turkey did summon the Russian ambassador and told him the continuance of their airspace violation is not acceptable and will be dealt with if i did not stop) Turkey 'cannot endure' Russian violation of airspace, president says | World news | The Guardian

^Tuesday 6 October 2015

It is in fact a normal procedure when foreign aircraft violate territorial airspace to be warned and shot at.

I have a feeling that IRAQ is going to shutdown TuAF planes next time they enter Iraq. Thats the plan being hatched.

I think what should be addressed here is the fact RuAF did in fact violate the Turkish airspace regardless of how many minutes or seconds the Russian jet stayed there, which is a clear violation of international law (The Russians violated the Turkish airspace plenty of times prior to that as Turkey did summon the Russian ambassador and told him the continuance violation of their airspace is not acceptable and will be dealt with if i did not stop) Turkey 'cannot endure' Russian violation of airspace, president says | World news | The Guardian

^Tuesday 6 October 2015

It is in fact a normal procedure when foreign aircraft violate territorial airspace to be warned and shot at.

They violated so much that in 17 second Turky was able to give 21 warnings. Heck you cant get passed to more than 2 warning during that time.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom