What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

they own a pretty famous restaurant in Turkey , and here is even a thread on reddit about it.
You are azerbaijani, you were born stupid.
View attachment 275322
[/QUOTE]

you got facts in your face , yet you continue with your ignorance

you come from a sh*thole called Algeria , save me the trouble of owning you even more on here

They violated so much that in 17 second Turky was able to give 21 warnings. Heck you cant get passed to more than 2 warning during that time.
Turcs are scrambling to cover their @sses after they received a lukewarm reply from their NATO bodies. Due to the proximity of the Turkish border to the airfield from which the SU24 took off and the geography of the area, encroachment of the Turkish border is hard to avoid, but last few seconds. The Russians plane have not shown any hostile postures toward Turkey, it was just hitting targets that were protected by Turcs.

you got facts in your face , yet you continue with your ignorance[/quote]
Like I told you, you were born stupid ....
Putin has just closed Bilal business for good
turkey 11 26 15 putine closes bilal business.png

you come from a sh*thole called Algeria , save me the trouble of owning you even more on here
Tell that to the Azarbaijanis who preferred to throw themselves from five story building when they were told their contract is to expire and they have to return to their wonderland.

Finally i found this map that i had been looking for to show where Russia has been bombing none stop for the last 10 days.. So i ask once again, what does bombing Turkmen Mountain have to do with the war against ISIL? They should stop the hypocricy!

12279004_10154392842423012_3593365373991444039_n.jpg

Many points to consider here:
  • Did Russia violate Turkish Airspace?:
    • If so, was this conveyed earlier?
      • Russia claims their movements were conveyed to their American counterparts. If so, it was highly foolish of Turkey to down the jet.
      • Were Turkish warnings given in due time: Conflicting claim by both sides
      • Turkey says that if they knew it was a Russian jet then the response would've been different and the warning also. Is this simply feigning innocence or actual ignorance about the jet?
    • If no, then Russia will exact revenge and the back-tracking by Turkey might not be enough.
  • Finally, questions regarding Turkey violating airspace of Iraq, Syria and Greece come up which can be used to question Turkey's actions.

Then how can you only blame Turkey, when the whole world is actually to blame for buying this dirty oil?
who is IS selling oil to, turkey or to europe? turkey can easily cut them of and stop the supply of money, but they choose to give them money in return for oil.
my perception of turkey has now changed to being negative.

@T-123456 the Turks had it coming as well from the Syrians and Greeks and soon when the Turks screw up again like they did with the Greeks and Syrian they will be downed.
What Syrians,the whole world knows that downing the F-4 was Russia's work?
Dont worry about the Greeks,they are to busy with their own problems.
Lets see what the future brings.

The only platform(PDF) where you are allowed to have an opinion huh?
peeking-duck.jpg

who is IS selling oil to, turkey or to europe? turkey can easily cut them of and stop the supply of money, but they choose to give them money in return for oil.
my perception of turkey has now changed to being negative.
When was it positive,all i see from you is like what the dwarf army does,only anti Turkiye?

What Syrians,the whole world knows that downing the F-4 was Russia's work?
Dont worry about the Greeks,they are to busy with their own problems.
Lets see what the future brings.

The only platform(PDF) where you are allowed to have an opinion huh?
peeking-duck.jpg

When was it positive,all i see from you is like the dwarf army does,only anti Turkiye?
firstly is positive when your profiting from something? secondly i wasnt anti turkey. but now you can say i sort of am anti turkey. im man enough to admit it. but its worth noting i hate the turkish government not the turkish people. turkey is a good country but too bad the government has to ruin it.

firstly is positive when your profiting from something? secondly im wasnt anti turkey. but now you can say i sort of am anti turkey. im man enough to admit it. but its worth noting i hate the turkish government not the turkish people. turkey is a good country but too bad the government has to ruin it.
As long as you are honest about it,it is to be respected.

Russia should be grateful to Turkey !
BECAUSE:
With this downing:
1. A pretext gave to the Russia’s hands to create a no fly zone in Syria, which was aimed by NATO previously.
2.S400 missile systems moved to Syria without getting reaction by any country.
3.It gained legitimacy to Russia for its all actions which is planning in Syria in the near future.
4. Russia became a victim country; this will open up new opportunities in the region.

The Boeing E-3 Sentry AWACS U.S. Air Force plane flew up on November 24 from Prevez's air base in Greece. The second E-3A of the Air Force of Saudi Arabia flew up from air base of Riyadh. Both planes carried out one general task — determination of exact location of the VKS planes of Russia. They also chose "victim".

The American E-3A had to define a mode of behavior of RLS of steering of the Su-24M2 plane weapon, check, whether there is it in a condition of search or already executed capture and accompanies the purpose, developing data for firing. It is known that AWACS can steer actions of aircraft in fight and transfer BREO and PNK of planes information for conducting combat operations.

That is, to determine how helpless our plane ?

It turns out that, yes . As you know, the Su- 24M2 was returning from a mission , and his NCP worked in the " navigation" in conjunction with GLONASS , he walked to the base and is not ready to take action . E-3 all the time passed details of the Su- 24M2 pair patrol Turkish F-16CJ. This aircraft is specially produced for Turkey. Its feature is the presence of the computer , run the new radar AN / APG- 68 and fulfill the role of co-pilot , navigator.

But this information is not enough to enter the high-speed target. I used something else?

Indeed, output precision fighter F-16CJ further provides ground-based US Patriot air defense, stationed in Turkey, or rather their multifunctional radar AN / MPQ-53. Patriot air defense system can work with the E-3 electronic reconnaissance satellites and MENTOR, it is possible that the satellite constellation was more SC "GEOSTAT."
The flight path F-16CJ talking about precision output to the target by the method of triangulation: a pair of E-3A radar plus the Patriot air defense system plus RER MENTOR geostationary satellites, and possibly the SC "GEOSTAT."
At the same time the E- 3 was allowed to indicate where our aircraft in the air is determined by its train , speed, status of weapons control , radar air defense system Patriot conjunction with the satellite signals intelligence MENTOR provide telemetry Movement Su- 24M2 to the ground - that is, gave an accurate forecast sector appearance of our the aircraft relative to the mountainous terrain

It turns out that Turkish fighter exactly know where our plane waiting in ambush ?

Of course. A pair of F-16CJ went to the area of start-up and at a distance of 4-6 kilometers, almost at point blank range ( ! ) Let the missile "air -to-air » AIM-9X Sidewinder in the rear hemisphere Russian bomber . This radar AN / APG- 68 fighter jet launched a rocket operates on a " target illumination " : Turn at start-up and shut off after the rocket firm grip and hit the target

I did our pilots the ability to save the plane?

No. Chance to avoid defeat at the Su-24M2 crew were zero.
Against missiles AIM-9X with a new matrix infrared seeker, the imaging target in the infrared range, and insensitive to heat trap, the Su-24M2 is no counter systems. His means of countering: BKO "Carpathians", the station warning radar illumination ACT-15C teplopelengator LO-82 to detect missile launches, the station posing jamming SPS-161, the device release chaff and false thermal purposes AMS-50 - can not confront new missile AIM-9X.

And if there was support for the fighters ?

Now it will be. Of course, the tragedy could have been prevented pair of Su- 30cm , have adopted BKO " Hibiny - In ." But no one was waiting to strike back against an ally , especially warning about the details of the operation of our partner.

ou mean the " American partners " , most of those who belong to the "Patriots " and " AWACS " , as well as satellites , possibly involved in the operation?

Yes, with a high degree of probability. No Turkey 's own capacity for such meticulous and very precise work . And do not forget the second the E-3 , assigned to the Air Force KSA . The whole scenario quite fleeting , the score went to second.

Is everything went so smoothly?

The Turks still make a mistake, because of the provocation which is not entirely successful. F-16CJ took to defeat late in 2 minutes, when the Su-24M2 has already left the station 68 km disputed territory in northern Syria (its flight it took 1.5 minutes maximum). Team "defeat» F-16CJ not canceled, so the missile launch was carried out a little further calculation point. This is confirmed by the fact that shooting the fall of the Su-24M2 was planned as from the territory of Syria, and with Turkey, but "Syrian" pictures in more detail. It seems that it saved and our navigator. He was able to go to the "Zelenka" and wait for the search party there.

sorry for google.translate

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom